Important Benefits of Temple Tree Leaf
The temple tree, which has existed since the 2600s, attracts the attention of the whole world thanks to its miraculous effects. This tree, which was first discovered in China, has started to be grown in many countries of the world over the years. The temple tree, which has been spoken frequently in our country in recent years, is widespread in the pharmaceutical industry and cosmetics sector. used in the.
What is the Temple Tree?
- The Ginkgo Biloba tree, known as the temple tree in our country, is a member of the Ginkgoaceae family.
- This tree, which grows in China, Korea, and Japan, loves temperate climates with plenty of rainfall. In these countries, it is often called the temple tree because it grows in temple areas.
- It is one of the oldest tree species in the world. Its history stretches back 200 million years.
- The temple tree was first discovered in China. In the 1730s, it was brought to Europe and started to be grown here. It has been cultivated in America since 1784.
- Well, does the temple tree grow in Turkey? The temple tree is grown in our country by Ege University and Karadeniz Technical University for use in medical research. In addition, there are temple trees in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Trabzon, Balikesir and Manisa. The temple tree can be grown in temperate climates in our country.
- It can grow up to 35 meters in length. Its leaves are in the form of a half fan.
- It is also known by the names of the brain tree and Japanese plum.
- It is one of the longest-lived tree species in the world. A temple tree lives an average of 1000 years.
- The temple tree attracts attention with its healing effects. It is known to be good for many health problems from the circulatory system to heart disease, from brain development to the immune system. For this reason, it is a tree species that is on the radar of scientists. There is ongoing research on it.
- Today, it is used in the pharmaceutical industry and cosmetics industries.
- Only the leaves of the temple tree can be consumed. Its fruit and seeds should never be consumed.
- The temple tree is a unique tree in terms of its properties.
- The extract obtained from the medicinal leaves of the temple tree is sold in the market in the form of capsules and tablets. In addition, the tea obtained from the leaves of this tree is offered for sale in herbalists and markets.
6 Important Benefits of Temple Tree Leaf
1) Improves Brain Functions
- This tree is not called the brain tree for anything!
- By improving brain functions, the temple tree is good for many diseases that cause memory problems, especially Alzheimer’s.
- Depending on age, blood flow to the brain may decrease. This is the most important cause of forgetfulness in the elderly. Temple tree leaves regulate the blood flow in the brain and eliminate the forgetfulness seen in old age.
- Increases focusing power. It helps in the treatment of hyperactivity and attention deficit.
2) Good for Asthma and Bronchitis
- Temple leaves are helpful in the treatment of asthma and bronchitis.
- In researches, it has been observed that the temple tree leaf tea, which is drunk twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, alleviates asthma attacks.
- Tea made from the leaves of the temple tree opens the bronchi when consumed regularly.
3) Has Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Properties
- The seeds of the temple tree contain substances that can destroy fungi and bacteria that cause inflammation in the body.
- Studies have shown that the temple tree protects cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- In this way, the leaves of the temple tree eliminate the factors that pave the way for the formation of many serious diseases, especially cancer.
- It strengthens the immune system and supports the body’s defense mechanism.
4) Effective Against Depression
- Sanctuary tree extract fights depression by affecting the central nervous system with its components and acids.
- Suppresses stress hormones.
- It is good for mood disorders.
- improves mood; It helps in the treatment of depression and panic attacks.
5) Skin Friendly
- Temple tree leaves, known for their skin-friendly properties, are the most preferred natural substance in the cosmetic industry today.
- The temple tree is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E has a serious place in protecting skin health.
- It heals scars quickly.
- It fights acne and acne problems.
- Relieves skin dryness.
- It prevents premature aging of the skin by eliminating fine lines on the skin.
6) Effective Against Sexual Problems
- It has been proven in studies that the regular use of temple tree leaf tea eliminates the problem of sexual reluctance.
- The temple tree is a very useful plant for sexual life.
- It increases blood flow to the genitals. In this way, it is effective against erection problems.
- It is known to increase libido.
Other properties and benefits of shrine leaf
- It improves blood circulation. This helps the brain, eyes, ears, and legs function better.
- It reduces the blood pressure in the head and allows the vessels to relax. Thus, it relieves migraine attacks and headaches.
- It reduces the risk of stroke by reducing the formation of blood clots.
- It allows hemorrhoids to heal.
- It is a natural sunscreen.
- Eliminates complaints such as ringing and noise in the ears.
- It stops hair loss.
- It gives energy to the body.
- When consumed regularly, it reduces premenstrual syndrome. It also helps the postmenopausal period to pass more easily.
- Thanks to its positive effects on the nervous system, it improves the quality of life of patients suffering from fibromyalgia.
- It prevents blood clotting. It helps in the treatment of high blood pressure. It opens the heart and vascular blockages.
- It protects cell health and reduces the risk of developing cancer.
How to Brew Temple Tree Tea, When to Drink it?
- Temple tree tea is very easy to make.
- All you have to do is throw a pinch of shrine leaves into a glass of boiling water and wait for it to infuse for 5 minutes.
- When the brewing time is over, you can filter and drink your tea.
- It is recommended to drink the temple tree twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- The benefits of temple tree leaf tea that we listed above caught your attention, we are sure of it!
- To take advantage of all these benefits, you should prepare the temple tree tea fresh every time.