Indispensable Breakfast Sauce With Tomato, Pepper And Garlic
Ingredients for the Indispensable Breakfast Sauce Recipe With Tomato, Pepper, And Garlic
- About two kilos of cherry-tomatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 green peppers
- Olive oil
- First, wash the tomatoes and peppers and cut them into quarters.
- Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and leave the garlic on it.
- Sprinkle with olive oil salt thyme and mix.
- Let it cook for 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°.
- Then pass it through the blender.
- You can store the containers you want to store by pouring olive oil on them after they have cooled slightly.
You can use it as a pre-base for all kinds of pasta, baked goods.
Menemen is also delicious.