Caffeine can beautify your skin! Here is its use and effects
Drinking a cup of coffee every day is considered beneficial for your body. in the coffee caffeine It accelerates metabolism and gives energy, but the benefits of caffeine are not only that… Caffeine is also very beneficial for your skin… Caffeine is used in many skin care products. So, how should you use caffeine for your skin? What are the benefits of caffeine for the skin?
The use of natural ingredients in skin care is very popular today as it has been for centuries. One of these components is caffeine…
Caffeine is found in many skin care products, from moisturizers to serums. However, you don’t need special skin care products to reap the benefits of caffeine for the skin.
Today, caffeine is also frequently used in cellulite creams, firming gels and slimming beauty products due to its firming and fat-burning properties.
Here are the benefits of caffeine for the skin and the best way to use caffeine for the skin…
SKIN BENEFITS OF Caffeine
- Caffeine protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Caffeine, which has a UV protection effect, provides extra protection for your skin when applied to the skin.
- Proper use of caffeine will increase blood flow around the eyes and get rid of annoying dark circles.
- Caffeine, which accelerates blood flow, provides revitalization of the skin.
- Caffeine shrinks pores and helps tighten skin.
- Caffeine, which can be used as a peeling, helps the skin to be purified from dead skin.
USE OF Caffeine on the skin
Caffeine can cause redness and irritation on sensitive skin, so if you are going to use products containing caffeine on your skin for the first time, be sure to do a patch test and monitor your skin.
Here are a few effective ways to use caffeine on your skin.
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons of honey
Mix all the ingredients to almost a dough consistency. Apply it to your face and neck area and wait for 20 minutes. After cleaning the mask with cold water, complete the care by applying a suitable moisturizer to your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of granulated coffee
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
After mixing coffee, honey and yogurt in a bowl, apply it to your cleansed face. After waiting for 15-20 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water by massaging. Do not forget to apply moisturizer after the procedure.
Refreshing Caffeine MASK
- 1 cup of ground coffee beans
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened green tea
- 1 tablespoon honey (for extra oily or acne-prone skin, use additional lemon juice instead of honey)
Mix coffee with cocoa powder in a deep bowl. Add the green tea and mix until a paste forms. You can use less green tea for a thicker paste. Then add the lemon juice and honey. Mix and apply on your face. Let it dry for 20 minutes and rinse.