15 Exotic Fruits You’ll See for the First Time
Exotic Fruits: All Interesting! In the geography stretching from the Far East to South America, various exotic fruits are grown, which we do not know much, thanks to the hot climate. So what does exotic fruit mean? Fruits grown in tropical climates are called tropical fruit or exotic fruit.
Exotic Fruits List
- Passion Fruit
Exotic fruit names and tastes are very different from our fruits. However, it is known that exotic fruits have positive effects on human health thanks to the vitamins and minerals they contain.
We know exotic fruits such as avocado, mango, pineapple, papaya that we can find in markets and markets. But there are so many exotic fruits that we’re sure you’ll be hearing about many of them for the first time! Here is the list of exotic fruits we have prepared for you…
15 Exotic Fruits You’ll See for the First Time
- The taste of jackfruit, whose homeland is India, is almost reminiscent of a mixture of grapes and bananas.
- This fruit, which is abundant in India and loved by the people of the country, has many positive effects on health.
- Jackfruit is a fruit that attracts attention around the world thanks to its benefits and is becoming increasingly popular.
- Carambola, a fruit native to South Asia, is also known as star fruit in our country.
- Carambola, which is very rich in vitamin C and potassium, has a sour taste.
- Cherrymoya, known as the sweetest fruit in the world, is grown in South American countries.
- This fruit, which has become popular in our country, is very nutritious thanks to the vitamins and minerals it contains.
- Graviola, which grows in the south of the American continent, is also known as cinnamon apple.
- This fruit, which is a powerful antioxidant, is known to be effective in fighting cancer.
- Durian, which has a hard skin, is one of the hardest fruits to eat.
- The taste is good for many people.
- However, there is another feature that makes durian fruit unforgettable.
- This fruit is the worst smelling fruit in the world.
- This feature of durian is so famous that many people remember only this feature of the fruit.
6) Passion Fruit
- We continue our list with a delicious fruit that fascinates with its taste.
- The name of this fruit is passion fruit.
- Passion fruit, also known as passion fruit, has purple peels.
- It has many seeds inside.
- For this reason, it is often consumed as fruit juice.
- Rambutan is the most famous fruit of South Asia.
- This fruit, which is covered with red hairs, has a very different and unique appearance.
- When the red skin of the rambutan is peeled off, the white fruit underneath reveals itself.
- This is the edible part of the fruit.
- Its taste is similar to grapes.
- The mangosteen fruit, which looks like a plum in appearance, is known as the queen of fruits.
- Mangostan is a fruit that is consumed frequently in Indonesia and its surroundings.
- This fruit has a white part that resembles cotton.
- Mangosteen fruit is very beneficial for the skin.
- The extract of this fruit is also used in skin care products produced in the cosmetics industry.
- Marula grows in the African climate. So this fruit needs a hot and dry climate.
- If lettuce, which is known for its watery structure, is left for a long time, alcohol is formed in it.
- Consuming this fruit in excess can cause intoxication.
- Bael, one of the tropical fruits native to India, is the fruit with the longest ripening period.
- This fruit matures in about a year.
- Bael has a tart taste, almost reminiscent of marmalade.
- Bael can be consumed raw.
- It is used fresh in salads.
- It can also be dried and eaten as a dried fruit.
- Aguaje, which is frequently consumed in Latin American countries, is a miraculous fruit especially for women.
- There is a yellow fleshy part under the red skin of the aguagen.
- This portion contains plenty of vitamins A and C.
- Cupuaçu, which grows in the Amazon forests, has a taste of a mixture of chocolate and pineapple.
- This fruit, which has an oily structure, is also used in the cosmetics industry due to its aroma and smell.
- Kiwano, a fruit rich in vitamin C and fiber, is a source of healing for health.
- This fruit, which is thorny on the outside, has seeds inside.
- Kiwano is also known as horned melon or English tomato in many places.
- Exotic fruits are quite different both in taste and appearance.
- Pitaya, which grows in Central and South America, is the most admired exotic fruit for its appearance and color.
- The external appearance of this fruit is similar to the orange color of the kiwi.
- Safo, whose homeland is Africa, is purple on the outside.
- This elliptical fruit has similar properties to avocado.
- The most important feature that distinguishes this fruit from other tropical fruits is that it can be consumed by cooking.