14 Super Benefits of Dried Persimmons
Persimmon is a winter fruit that is very delicious when dried and does not lose its value when dried. During the preparation of dried persimmon , the fruits are first collected before they are fully ripe, and then their skins are peeled. It is tied with a rope and hung in a place where there is plenty of sun and left to dry. After 3 to 4 weeks, the dried apple of paradise will be ready to eat.
The persimmon tree grows mostly on the Black Sea coasts in our country. Dried persimmon , also known as dried persimmon, has many benefits. Persimmon is very rich in fiber. For this reason, it is one of the most preferred foods in diet lists. It is a protective fruit, especially against winter diseases, and it is good for many different diseases from the digestive system to cancer.
Here are the benefits and unknown properties of dried persimmons !
14 Super Benefits of Dried Persimmons
1) Strengthens the Immune System
- Among the benefits of dried persimmon , the most important is that it strengthens the immune system. This increases your resistance to diseases.
- We have already said that dried persimmon contains high vitamin C. In this way, the immunity of those who regularly consume this food is strengthened.
- Dried persimmon acts as a shield against ailments such as colds, flu, flu and asthma.
- Dried persimmon is rich in copper, potassium, manganese and phosphorus.
- Thanks to its rich copper content, it strengthens the defense system.
- It protects and strengthens the immune system.
- The manganese in the persimmon provides the production of red blood cells.
2) Perfect for Stomach and Intestinal Problems
- Thanks to the high fiber content of dried persimmon, it is good for stomach and intestinal health.
- It prevents constipation.
- It ensures the regular functioning of the stomach and intestinal system.
- It prevents irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is good for the digestive system.
- Persimmon has an average value in terms of calories, 1 persimmon has an average of 50 calories.
- When dried persimmons are examined in terms of nutritional value , it is seen that 1 piece has an average of 15 calories. It can be consumed in diets as it is good for the digestive system.
3) Source of Antioxidants
- Natural dried persimmon is a herbal source for cleansing your body.
- Dried persimmon contains all antioxidants beneficial for health.
- It has all the necessary vitamins that increase the body’s resistance, such as vitamin A, lutein, crypto-xanthine, lycopene, beta-carotene and zea-xanthine.
- With this vitamin, it also protects the body against metabolic processes that damage the body’s defense system.
4) Perfect for Eye Health
- Dried persimmon benefits include strengthening the eyes.
- Thanks to the antioxidants in it, it is good for eye health.
- It is especially beneficial for the eye health of the elderly.
- You can also regularly consume dried persimmons to protect eye health.
5) Regulates the Digestive System
- Dried persimmon contains fibers necessary for bowel movements.
- In this way, it regulates and balances the digestive system.
- If you want to have a healthy digestion, you can also regularly consume dried persimmons.
6) Source of Vitamin C
- Dried persimmon is a complete source of vitamin C.
- Increases body resistance.
- It protects the body against infections.
7) Beneficial for Diabetics
- A feeling of hunger may occur in a short time in diabetic patients. Persimmon balances the hunger level with its rich fiber content.
- The carbohydrate content of persimmon is high. For this reason, those with diabetes should be careful when consuming persimmons. It should not be overdone.
- Experts on persimmon and diabetes say that this food, which mixes slowly into the blood due to its fibrous structure, can be consumed in moderation by those with diabetes.
8) Protects Heart Health
- High fiber prevents hypertension.
- It is also protective against heart health.
9) Helps to Lose Weight
- Dried persimmon contains very little fat. Therefore, it is also very low in calories.
- Keeps it tight. In this way, it helps to lose weight.
10) Fights Cancer
- One of the most remarkable benefits of dried persimmons is that it fights cancer.
- There is a high amount of vitamin A in dried persimmons.
- Vitamin A is ideal for fighting cancer.
11) Good for Hemorrhoids Disease
- One of the benefits of dried persimmon is that it is good for hemorrhoids patients.
- It has anti-hemorrhagic properties. In this way, it helps to control excessive bleeding in hemorrhoid wounds.
12) Cleanses the Liver
- This nutrient scavenges free radicals caused by harmful oxygen.
- Being rich in antioxidants is beneficial for the liver.
- It prevents cell damage, which makes the liver healthier.
13) Good for Hypertension
- Another remarkable feature among the benefits of dried persimmons is that it is good for hypertension.
- Dried persimmon balances hypertension.
14) Vitamin and Mineral Storage
- Dried persimmon contains vitamin A, folic acid, potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Folic acid helps to build cells, potassium helps maintain the water balance in the body, iron fights anemia, calcium strengthens bones, magnesium helps the kidneys relax, and vitamin A supports immunity.
- Especially during pregnancy, the benefits of dried persimmon are good for both the mother and the baby with the effect of its rich content; however, it is necessary to get doctor’s approval before consuming it.