What is an Aphrodisiac? 15 Foods and 10 Plants with Aphrodisiac Effects
What is an Aphrodisiac: Forced marriages, severe incompatibility, skin incompatibility and psychological conditions affect sexual life deeply. In sexual lives where there are no such negative situations, if there is an unwillingness to experience, there are definitely easier problems to solve. These disorders may include insomnia, stressful life and fatigue. Aphrodisiac foods and plants containing aphrodisiac effect can eliminate similar fine details, which stimulate sexual desire in men and women, and provide a happy married life for both individuals.
In this title, which is especially relevant to adults, we will touch on accurate health information about aphrodisiacs and aphrodisiac products . If you want to crown your union and make the time you spend with your loved one more romantic, you should definitely take a look at the list of aphrodisiac foods and medicinal plants !
What is an Aphrodisiac?
- Aphrodisiacsare products (perfumes, drugs) or foods that activate sexual life, give strength, stimulate libido, that is, sexual desire.
- Those who have a little interest in mythology will immediately understand that it is a name that comes from the Greek Goddess Aphrodite .
- Let’s explain it to those who haven’t heard it before. The word aphrodisiac, which comes from the name of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, has survived to the present day as a general judgment describing foods that give happiness and increase sexual desire in Ancient Greece.
- If you are experiencing some problems with the person you are with and want to activate your sexual life more, you can apply to natural foodsand plants with aphrodisiac effects. We’ll list them all for you shortly.
What are the products that create an aphrodisiac effect?
- Today, aphrodisiac perfumethat stimulates sexual desire is offered for sale in the field of cosmetics, aphrodisiac pills , medicine, aphrodisiac candle decoration, aphrodisiac chocolates and aphrodisiac beverage food, for a healthy and happy sexual life.
- Aphrodisiac tabletsmade with aphrodisiac products should be purchased from pharmacies in consultation with pharmacists. Otherwise, they may cause health problems.
- Aphrodisiac paste, which consists of aphrodisiac-containing spices, is also available in herbalists as a product sold in the form of chewing gum.
- If you want to leave an attractive scent in your home with fragrant aphrodisiac incense, you can use your incense preference for cinnamon or vanilla, which are aphrodisiac spices.
- Cinnamon and vanilla are among the aphrodisiac spices .
- Aphrodisiac syrup, which has been introduced to the market recently and exaggeratedly described, is a product warned by the Ministry of Health.
- These products, which are used for other than their purpose, can lead to death.
- When you want to create sexual feelings, it is useful to choose natural and healthy foods. Aphrodisiac oil, which consists of lavender, vanilla, cinnamon and avocado, is also among the products that arouse sexual desire.
- It is necessary to pay attention to a few issues when consuming aphrodisiac products. Otherwise, it can threaten your health with aphrodisiac damages.
- It is also necessary to underline that those who are allergic to spices, heart and blood pressure patients, and those who have stomach problems should be careful while consuming these foods.
15 Foods That Are Aphrodisiacs
What are aphrodisiac foods? Aphrodisiac foods that increase libido in men and women are actually foods that everyone consumes during the day. You can increase your hormonal power thanks to aphrodisiac foods that can be found at any time, rather than supplements with chemical content such as drugs, pills, etc. Let ‘s examine the content of these foods that have an aphrodisiac effect, selected from vegetables, fruits and spices :
- Banana is among the foods consumed by individuals since it has an aphrodisiac effect since ancient times.
- Thanks to its potassium and B vitamins, it is a fruit that stimulates sexual impulses.
- The hormone dopamine, which arouses sexual feelings in the human brain, creates an effect of happiness in the individual, just like the hormone serotonin.
- Chocolate types, which are very effective in the secretion of this hormone, are also among the aphrodisiac varieties.
- The citrulline substance in watermelon causes the blood vessels to relax.
- This situation arouses sexual feelings.
- Just like banana, watermelon has taken its place among aphrodisiac foods.
- Everyone knows that garlic is a miraculous food.
- It is also among the foods that have an aphrodisiac effect.
- When consumed raw or in meals, it can be found in your mind as a food that creates sexual feelings.
- Due to the ingredients in honey, it is known as a sweet option that regulates hormones in men and women and arouses sexual feelings.
- You should not neglect to consume it in your breakfasts.
- Asparagus is a source of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a type of vitamin that arouses sexual feelings in individuals.
- Asparagus, which you can consume in boiled or steamed form, is among the vegetables that have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Strawberry is a fruit that secretes endorphin hormone in the body.
- Endorphins are also happiness hormones.
- Strawberry’s aphrodisiac effect will be even higher when consumed with chocolate.
- Avocado, a tropical fruit, is a fruit that arouses sexual feelings in men, but more intensely in women.
- You can consume it in salads or as a fruit.
- Almonds contain fiber and vitamin E.
- Vitamin E, on the other hand, is a type of vitamin that creates sexual feelings in men and women, as in asparagus.
- The peppers you use in your meals and salads are a food that increases the heart rate of the person.
- Due to the capsaicin substance in its content, it activates the nerve endings of the person and creates sexual feelings.
- Eating pepper both works the metabolism and creates sexual feelings.
- Celery is among the aphrodisiac foods that increase libido and create sexual feelings in men and women.
- You can consume it in your meals with foods that will suppress its odor.
- Celery salad with yogurt may be an option.
- Pomegranate, which is a powerful antioxidant fruit, is also among the foods that create an aphrodisiac effect.
- It is a fruit that secretes the hormone testosterone in men.
- Figs are among the aphrodisiac foods from the Ancient Greek period to the present day.
- The Greeks believed that the fig was sacred.
- They also believed it had something to do with pregnancy.
- Figs are among the fruits that arouse sexual feelings, such as bananas and strawberries.
- Thanks to the zinc in the mussel content, it is known as aphrodisiac sea products that increase libido and arouse sexual feelings.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase mussels, which make people want to eat as they eat, from a reliable seller and consume them with plenty of lemon.
- The semi-mashed fish roe creates an aphrodisiac effect as it evokes reproduction.
- With its high amount of zinc in its content, it has been consumed for many years as an aphrodisiac effectivefood because it improves sperm quality .
10 Herbs With Aphrodisiac Effects
What plants have aphrodisiac effects? The 10 types of medicinal plants listed below have been used as libido enhancers from past to present . These plants with aphrodisiac effect, which you can consume by brewing your tea , are completely natural. Let’s take a look at the plants that have aphrodisiac effects that enable sexual feelings in individuals:
- Cultivated by the Chinese, ginseng is a powerful stimulant.
- It is used in the manufacture of medicines and in general health nutrition.
- It has been called the human plant because its appearance resembles a human.
- The aphrodisiac ginseng plant, which makes people feel good, prevents aging, gives happiness and invigorates sexual feelings in individuals.
- Fennel is the most effective and healthy herb that will be one of your aphrodisiac tea choices.
- It is a medicinal plant that is not only good for the sexual dimension but also good for sore throats.
- It is a plant that has an aphrodisiac effect with the ability to destroy microbes in the body.
- Lavender plant, which is used in the field of cosmetics and cleaning with its fresh and fragrant smell, is also a type of aphrodisiac that arouses sexual impulses.
- You can also consume it by adding it to your salads.
4) Clove Grain
- Clove grain, which is good for fatigue, is a natural plant that also activates sexual feelings.
- You can also get its benefits by adding it to your tea and drinking water.
- Pollen contains a certain amount of aphrodisiac effects and sex hormones.
- For this reason, you can add pollen among the aphrodisiac varieties.
- Ginger, which is indispensable for herbal teas, has long been preferred as a plant that gives people energy and adds vitality.
- You should take care to use ginger, which you can also consume as a spice, for a maximum of 10 days.
- Excessive consumption shows aphrodisiac side effects and there is a possibility of damaging your intestines.
- Known for its appetizing feature and preferred in desserts, cinnamon is among the plants that contain an aphrodisiac effect.
- The usage area is quite common.
- It is used in tea consumption, milk desserts, cakes and cookies because of its pleasant smell.
- It has also been stated by many experts that its scent relaxes the nerves.
- Jasmine, a fragrant flower, is usually consumed with green tea.
- It is known for its relaxing and calming properties.
- The jasmine plant, which has a fresh and impressive scent, is also used in the field of cosmetics.
- When consumed as herbal tea, it creates an aphrodisiac effect.
9) Licorice Root
- The aphrodisiac effect of the powder obtained from licorice root is quite high.
- The effect of drinking soda with licorice powder on libido is also known.
- Vanilla, which is among the fragrant plants, evokes a feeling of happiness and comfort thanks to its scent.
- At the same time, since it is one of the plants that create an aphrodisiac effect, it also creates sexual feelings in men and women.