How to store sausage? Methods of storing sausage in the refrigerator!
The most loved and frequently consumed sausage in our country is the indispensable food of the tables. Sucuk, which decorates breakfast in particular, is among the healthiest foods. How to store sausage with meat in it? Can the sausage, which should be stored under appropriate conditions, be stored in the refrigerator? Details are here:
The food obtained by filling and fermenting minced meat blended with special spices into the inflated and dried intestine is called sucuk. It is very important to store sausages, a full vitamin store that is loved by the country and has countless benefits. Sucuk, which is the crown of the table, can easily spoil if not stored properly. Therefore, the storage conditions of the sausage are very important. In addition to strengthening intestinal immunity, it also plays a major role in the spread and development of cancer. There are a few tricks you should pay attention to when keeping the sausage, which is consumed with pleasure at every meal, in the refrigerator. Here are the things you need to pay attention to when storing sausage.
How to store sausage?
- You can keep this food, which we frequently consume from breakfast to lunch, from dinner to barbecue pleasures, in the refrigerator. If you want to keep it in the refrigerator, you have to remove the gelatin on the sausage.
- Then you can wrap the sausage in a napkin and store it open in the refrigerator.
- If you are going to use a freezer bag while storing the sausage, you should leave the mouth of the bag open. Because it is very important for the sucuk to preserve its moisture, durability and long-term consumption.
- If the bag in which you will store the sausage does not get air, water will accumulate in it over time and this water will cause the sausage to become moldy.
- Therefore, you can put them in open bags to breathe, and occasionally wipe the sausage with a clean cloth.
– If you buy too much sausage and don’t want to consume it right away, you can try the drying method.
– If there is sun to dry the sausages, you can dry them in a place that receives direct sunlight. You can hang it on a rope to dry in the sun.
– If you want to dry it but you do not have a place to dry it and you cannot find the sun in the winter season, you can dry the sausages with the help of a newspaper.
– When you wrap the sausage in newspaper, the newspaper absorbs the moisture of the sausage and allows it to dry in a short time. The most important point you should pay attention to after drying is that you should put the sausage directly in the refrigerator after it dries.
Methods of storing sausage in the refrigerator!
Another method you can use to preserve the sausage for a long time is to store it in the deep freezer. If you want to keep the sausage in the deep freezer, instead of keeping the sausages whole, you can keep them by dividing them into 3-4 parts.
– After cutting the sausage into pieces, place it in the freezer bag and do not forget to write the date on it.
– Then you can place the sausage in the freezer section of the refrigerator or in the deep freezer.
– You can store the sausage in the freezer for a maximum of 6 months. After 6 months, you must consume it quickly. It is recommended to take the sausage from the freezer about 1 hour before eating it.
You can freeze the sausage and keep it up to 6 months. But you should not consume it after 6 months. That’s why adding a date tag allows you to track its lifetime. When using the sausage, keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then you can take it to room temperature and cook it properly.