How to Clean Dishwasher? 3 Easy Tips
We are here with a special article for our readers who are thinking about how to clean the dishwasher. In the kitchen, where the food rush never ends, the dishes lined up like a mountain and the yellow cloths never come out, there is one more thing you need to think about: the dishwasher itself.
Yes, although the dishwasher is tasked with keeping your dishes clean, it will also need washing and grooming from time to time. “It is already being washed with the dishes.” If you say so, you will shorten the life of the machine. For a longer-lasting dishwasher, it will be necessary to use it a little more sensitively and to understand it from time to time.
The list of dishwasher cleaning methods that you can do with the materials you have at home without using chemical products can make your work in the kitchen easier and even create a coffee time for you. Because you can clean the inside of the machine in a very short time. We put aside the cleaning works that take a long time and present our article to you to achieve great things in a short time. This information will be very useful to you!
How to Clean Dishwasher? 3 Easy Solutions
How to clean the dishwasher, which accumulates dirt and residue over time as it is used? How to wash the dishwasher with household materials? You can easily clean your dishwasher from dirt and odor with economical materials such as lemon salt, baking soda, vinegar, and Arabian soap. Here are the practical and effective solutions we have compiled for you!
1) Carbonate and Vinegar Mixture
Who knows what other great things carbonate will accomplish in the kitchen? Your dishwasher, which runs many times a day with baking soda, is clean. If you ask how to clean the dishwasher, does vinegar work, our answer will be yes. White vinegar, the assistant of baking soda, will also make your job easier. You must follow these steps to remove limescale residues without allowing microbes:
- Clean the inside of the machine with the help of a cloth by pulling the inner shelves of the machine forward or removing it completely. Then replace the shelves. Remove any small residues from previous washes.
- Place a bowl of white vinegar on the bottom shelf of the machine and run it on the hot setting for one turn. After the program is finished, we will move on to the second step.
- Distribute a large pack of baking soda on the base of the machine. Start to operate once for a short time on the warm setting. You have successfully completed the cleaning process by washing the machine washed with vinegar with baking soda.
- These two materials are found in almost every home. If you try this method once a month, you can extend the life of the machine.
2) Arabian Soap
If unpleasant odors have started to come from the dishwasher, it means that it is time to clean the machine. If you ask how to clean the inside of the dishwasher and you have never cleaned the machine before, we will recommend you to use Arabic soap. If you wish, you can use a liquid or solid form of Arabian soap:
- Pour the supplied Arabian soap onto a wet cloth.
- Wipe the shelves of the machine with this cloth.
- In the same way, wipe the inner surfaces of the machine thoroughly with Arabian soap.
- Then dry it with a paper towel and leave the machine door open for a while.
- It’s not too late to try this easy method!
3) Lemon Salt
We are here to satisfy your curiosity about how to clean a dishwasher with lemon salt . Lemon salt is a substance that is anti-limescale. It is generally known for being effective in cleaning water heaters. It is also preferred by many people for cleaning the dishwasher, as it removes limescale:
- Mix 2 spoons of lemon salt and 2 cups of white vinegar in a bowl.
- Once the citric acid has melted, pour this mixture into the dishwasher.
- Then select a hot setting program and start the machine.
- In this way, by using the materials found at home, you will eliminate the limescale formed in the drain.
- In addition, bad odors coming from the machine will also come to an end.
How to Clean the Dishwasher Detergent Dispenser?
The dishwasher usually has a detergent dispenser in the door section. By adding tablets or powder detergents to this compartment, you provide the necessary materials for your dishes to be clean. So, how to clean the dishwasher detergent dispenser?
- Over time, residue or dirt may accumulate in the detergent dispenser. You can use hot water for this. Hot water will dissolve deposited stains.
- If you wish, you can gently rub this eye with a drop of apple cider vinegar on a clean cloth.
How to Clean the Dishwasher Filter?
The dishwasher filter is an apparatus that protects the machine and prevents the drains from clogging. Cleaning is quite easy. Here is the step-by-step dishwasher filter cleaning:
- Turn on the machine and remove the filter on the floor, which you can easily open with your hand.
- For this you will have to rotate it and pull it towards you.
- Clean the filter that comes out with hot water.
- Sometimes there may be minor residues. You can keep them under water until you remove them.
- If you give importance to the cleaning of the filter and the cleaning of the machine; Your dishes will be cleaner.
How to Clean a Dishwasher Fan?
Propellers are parts that are constantly in water and are prone to calcification. They will also need to be cleaned from time to time. Otherwise, calcification will occur and the water flow will be restricted. As a result, the dishes cannot be completely cleaned. Dishwasher propeller cleaning with the information you need :
- When you want to clean the propellers, remove the propellers and clean them all over with a toothbrush the size of a toothbrush.
- You can use detergent or baking soda for this. You can replace the cleaned propellers.