Mulberry Benefits: Perfect for Strong Immunity
Little Known Benefits of Mulberry Fruit
Mulberry, which can be consumed both raw and dried with its fruit, has many uses on the table. Mulberry fruit, which is sometimes included in cookies and serves as a snack, usually provides benefits with its juice. Mulberry, which can be consumed as syrup, sherbet and fruit juice, takes its place on the tables when boiled with alternatives such as molasses, mulberry pulp, kome, marmalade and jam.
The benefits of the mulberry plant are effective on almost most parts of the body and are listed in a wide range. Mulberry, which has provided wide benefits in the field of alternative medicine in the past years, still continues to be used in drug production.
What is Mulberry? What are the types?
- Mulberry, which is divided into two as white mulberry and black mulberry, is a fruit that attracts a lot of attention and is consumed around the world.
- The fruit, which contains vitamins A, E, C, and K, is very rich in protein and is also a very good source of calcium, iron, olate, thiamine, and niacin.
- While it has many names according to the country and region where it is grown, it also has a wide range of options such as African mulberry, Himalayan mulberry, linden leaf mulberry, Texas mulberry, Chinese mulberry, and Mongolian mulberry.
What are the Benefits of Mulberry?
- Thanks to the antioxidants it contains, it reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- To increase blood pressure, it helps to keep the pressure at a healthy level. Mulberry also prevents heart diseases and eliminates the problem of anemia thanks to its high iron content.
- White mulberry is said to be a natural antibiotic.
- It can help treat conditions that cause inflammation more easily.
- Mulberry, which is seen as a cure for blood and blood-related diseases, especially in China, increases blood circulation and cleanses the blood.
- Mulberry, which is a natural food source that strengthens the immune system, also heals ailments such as colds and flu, thanks to the abundant vitamin C it contains.
- Mulberry, which has the power to balance sugar for diabetics, also helps to keep blood sugar at a healthy level.
- Mulberry, thanks to the antioxidants it contains, rejuvenates the skin and helps to moisturize it.
- The regulation of intestinal work is among the benefits of mulberry for both adults and babies.
- Mulberry can be given to babies after 6 months, paying particular attention to allergenic conditions.
What are the Benefits of Mulberry Molasses?
- Mulberry molasses, which has good energizing power, benefits the digestive system and is also good for respiratory ailments.
- Increasing energy is also counted among the sexual benefits of mulberry because it can also increase libido.
- Mulberry molasses is an impressive source of nutrients in nervous system disorders.
- It has beneficial power against stomach diseases, especially ulcers.
- Increases body resistance against cold.
- It has therapeutic properties against throat diseases.
What are the Benefits of Mulberry Leaf?
- Mulberry leaf tea prepared with mulberry leaves has diuretic properties.
- It can be used as a support against skin problems.
- There are those who state that the mulberry leaf has benefits for eczema. For this, it is recommended to be consumed as tea.
- It helps to clean the cells in the liver.
- Mulberry leaf has pain-relieving properties.
- The benefits of the mulberry leaf include its therapeutic power for bronchitis and sore throat.
- Mulberry is also seen as an effective food in the treatment of eczema.
What are the Benefits of Dried Mulberry?
- Dried mulberry strengthens the liver.
- It helps to cut the cough that occurs especially during the cold period.
- Mulberry also has benefits for the skin, delays the formation of wrinkles.
- It ensures the regular and healthy functioning of the stomach and intestines.
- It has to cure properties for gum diseases.
- Dried mulberry prevents anemia when consumed regularly.
- It moisturizes the skin and delays the effects of aging.
- Mulberry benefits are also supportive in pregnancy. It helps to increase breast milk.
What is Mulberry Calorie and Nutritional Value?
- Mulberry, which is rich in protein compared to other fruits and contains vitamins A, K, C, and E, is among the foods that should be consumed in a controlled manner, even though it is low in calories.
- Especially those who follow a regular diet program should not consume too much during snacks or sweet crises.
- A tablespoon of mulberry, 100 grams of which is over 300 calories, is about 50 calories.
How is Mulberry Cultivated?
- Although mulberry is frequently grown in Turkey, especially in Bursa and cities such as Ankara, Malatya, Erzincan, Ordu, Erzurum, Kahramanmaraş, and Kayseri, it has the feature of being a fruit that can be grown easily in almost every region of our country.
- When growing mulberry, it will be sufficient if the soil is loamy, sandy or mixed in order to get more yield from the seedlings.
- Mulberry soil, which likes hot and warm regions, should be around 6-7 pH values, and the soil water should not be close to the surface where the sapling is planted.
- If you are growing the mulberry, which is very sensitive about irrigation, at home, the need for irrigation is almost every 30 days in winter, and if you are growing it outside, it is almost non-existent.
- In summer, whether you are growing indoors or outdoors, it will be sufficient to water the mulberry seedlings every 15-20 days.
- Otherwise, you are more likely to cause root rot.
What are the Harms of Dried Mulberry?
- Mulberry benefits and harms should be evaluated together and consumed.
- When dried mulberry is consumed excessively, sudden decreases in blood sugar may occur.
- In particular, patients undergoing chemotherapy should avoid dried mulberry and should not be consumed without the supervision and approval of a doctor.
- It is said that dried mulberry, which lowers blood sugar, can cause hypoglycemia in excessive consumption.
Delicious Recipes with Mulberry
1) Perfect Match: Dried Mulberry and Molasses Cake
If you want to stay away from sorbet recipes when you crave something sweet and find a solution to your sweet crisis with something delicious, then it’s time to give dried fruit recipes a chance!
Prepared with the perfect harmony of Dry Mulberry and Molasses, this cake will be one of the favorite flavors of afternoon tea, dessert getaways and guest menus.
2) You can’t get enough of its taste: Milky Dessert with Dried Berries and Molasses
The milk dessert with dried mulberry and molasses, which is a candidate to be the lightest and most delicious of milk desserts, is a taste that will be liked by those who want to stay away from sugar as much as possible. If you are looking for a delicious and practical dessert, then this is the right time for this delicious dessert prepared with molasses milk and black mulberry to be on the table!
3) Good on Bread: Mulberry Jam
One of the indispensables of breakfast tables is undoubtedly a variety of jams. If you are looking for a new jam that impresses with its color, has numerous benefits for health, and can be spread on a lot of bread, then you should definitely try the mulberry jam recipe!
4) Like Likir Drinkware: Mulberry Sherbet
Practical, delicious, and healthy… If you are looking for an ice-cold healthy drink that will cool the hot days in summer and cheer up your palate with its pleasant taste in winter, mulberry sherbet is for you.
5) Both Healthy and Refreshing: Dried Mulberry Compote
How about making a compote that is very rich in iron? If your answer is ‘yes, here is a delicious compote recipe that you can prepare with dried mulberry!
6) Spoon Eaten: Dried Mulberry Custard
A flavor pudding that everyone is very familiar with from childhood. But the taste of pudding prepared with dried mulberry is completely different… If you like pudding desserts and are looking for new alternatives, it will be a flavor you can’t get enough of.
7) Goes Well With Tea: Apricot and Mulberry Filled Cookies
Apricot and Mulberry Filled Cookies… Don’t you think it’s very pleasant to the ear and the palate? Think of a hot, fragrant cookie fresh from the oven. And when you combine it with apricot and mulberry, you will meet a delicious flavor that you can’t get enough of. If you haven’t tried it yet, you will love this magnificent meeting of the apricot and mulberry duo.
8) Homemade Mulberry Molasses
Mulberry molasses, which contains almost a panacea and many known and unknown benefits, are among the foods that many people love to consume. However, the benefit of homemade and naturally prepared molasses is in the consistency of healing. If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time to say homemade mulberry molasses that will be healing.