Horse Chestnut Oil: How is it made and used?
The horse chestnut tree, which is a blessing when its benefits to nature and its benefits to human health come together, become a tree known by everyone. The oxygen it produces is quite high among all trees.
- The horse chestnut tree is similar to the plane tree.
- As soon as the summer season is entered, the fruit of this tree, which conquers those who see it with its white flowers, is also very useful.
- Horse chestnut oil, obtained from the fruity part of the horse chestnut tree, is a very famous oil among medicinal and vegetable oils.
- Horse chestnut oil is used as herbal medicine not only in our country but also all over the world.
- Horse chestnut oil, which has been used in the field of cosmetics recently, heals many diseases with its benefits.
- Horse chestnut oil is a miracle oil studied by İbrahim Saracoğlu and used in special cures.
- Horse chestnut oil, which is used as a cure for varicose and vein complaints, especially in women, is preferred for those who stand up and work all day long.
- Saraçoğlu defines the heir as a teacher’s disease and states that this disease will be eliminated with horse chestnut oil.
In this article, we will examine the miracle oil obtained from the horse chestnut tree, which was discovered in the Ottoman period and known all over the world. Don’t forget to take your notes. You can also find healing with horse chestnut oil. With the benefits of horse chestnut oil , it can be the new product of your skin care with its herbal miracles! So, how to make horse chestnut oil at home? Is it good for skin blemishes, hemorrhoids and acne? All the answers will be with you soon!
How Is Horse Chestnut Oil Made?
The best time to make horse chestnut oil is only in autumn. You can make it once a year and use it until the next year when necessary.
Horse Chestnut Oil Recipe
- The fruit of the horse chestnut collected from the tree should be removed from the shells.
- The cleaned fruits are grated.
- The grated fruits are taken into a jar.
- One third of the jar is filled.
- Pure olive oil is added to the remaining two-thirds of the space left in the jar.
- The jar lid should be tightly closed.
- After this process, the waiting period starts.
- The oil-filled jar is left in the sun for approximately 45 days.
- You should take care to shake the jar every day.
- The oil and chestnut extracts should mix.
- After the 45-day waiting period has passed, the oil must be filtered.
- After this process, your horse chestnut oil is ready.
- The horse chestnut oil obtained for use in necessary treatments should be stored in a cool place.
- To test whether you are allergic to horse chestnut oil, we recommend testing a small area of your skin.
What are the Benefits of Horse Chestnut Oil? What Is It Good For?
It should not be too late to be aware of the beneficial natural resources around us. It will be healthier to seek the healing in your own environment, not in the chemistry cabinets. The benefits of horse chestnut oil in our country full of miracle plants are listed for you:
- The benefits of horse chestnut oil, which is used in the field of cosmetics, are innumerable for the skin . When used in creams, horse chestnut oil has anti-wrinkle and anti-wrinkle properties.
- It is effective in removing the pores formed on the skin. It will give very effective results when used to remove capillaries on the face and skin.
- Horse chestnut oil is an incomparable cure for skin blemishes. It is especially effective in the treatment of acne and sunspots. When you examine the contents of acne and spot creams, you will see that horse chestnut is used.
- It is a healthy oil that you can use for cracks, which is the most sensitive problem of the skin. Horse chestnut oil will cure your stretch marks in a short time.
- Horse chestnut oil, which protects blood vessels and gives vitality, should be preferred for your varicose veins problems. By protecting the veins, it acts as a protector against cracks and varicose veins. At the same time , good news for those who say, “Is horse chestnut oil good for cellulite” : It also prevents the formation of cellulite, as it protects the veins.
- Horse chestnut oil, which is also included in hair care products, prevents hair loss as well as promoting hair growth.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it makes the body more resistant and strong.
- During cold days, it softens the chest area and relieves your coughs.
- It is a very effective oil for pain and contractions in every part of the body. Pain and contractions will disappear after use.
- It is also preferred for dark circles under the eyes caused by sleepless days and tiredness. If it is not genetic, horse chestnut oil will also provide effective results for dark circles under the eyes.
- It is also preferred for hemorrhoids, which is a very sensitive discomfort. Horse chestnut oil is very effective in reducing bleeding after hemorrhoids.
How to Use Horse Chestnut Oil? What Does It Do?
- Horse chestnut oil is used in the treatment of blemishes, acne and wrinkles on the skin.
- It is also preferred in hair care for its vitality and healthy growth.
- It is very effective in the treatment of serious ailments such as varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- It also comes to mind for muscle pain experienced especially in athletes and fast-paced workers.
- To feel the benefits of horse chestnut oil in your hair, you can add a few drops to your shampoo.
- With regular use, you will notice that your hair is healthier and the shedding gradually decreases.
- Apart from the use of shampoo, you can also use it by adding drops to your hair masks.
- Skin cells are renewed at night before and during sleep.
- For the benefit of horse chestnut oil to the skin, you can also apply it to your skin as a cream before going to sleep.
- You can massage your skin regularly with horse chestnut oil cream for spots and wrinkles.
- If you have acne on your skin, you can apply the powder form of horse chestnut to your skin as a peeling.
- For rheumatism and joint pain, you can apply horse chestnut oil by massaging.
- Horse chestnut oil is a logical choice for protection from the sun’s rays in summer and winter.
- If you have been standing for too long during the day or if your shoes have squeezed your feet and hurt, you can rub the area with sunflower oil.
Horse Chestnut Oil Tea for Hemorrhoids
- Horse chestnut oil should be consumed as tea in order to relieve hemorrhoids as soon as possible.
- Add 5 grams of oil to 100 grams of water and boil it.
- Then strain and consume as if you drink tea 3 times a day.
- You will soon see the effect.
- So, let’s explain something that confuses you. If you are wondering whether to drink horse chestnut oil, it is recommended to drink it as a mixture with water.
It should be used with olive oil for rheumatism, pain and contractions. When you mix a tablespoon of horse chestnut oil with half a tablespoon of olive oil and apply it as a massage to the area where the pain is felt, you will see that the pain is relieved in a short time.