How to make fake head trotter soup? fake head trotter soup ingredients, recipe
Liar head trotter soup is a very easy and practical soup recipe full of healing. That’s why we’re giving you a fake head trotter soup recipe that you can easily make at home. Here is the step-by-step fake head trotter soup recipe, ingredients, tips, with all the making steps…
Head trotter soup warms you up in cold weather and helps protect against diseases. Besides “The Most Popular Soup in TurkeyAs a result of the survey on the ” research, kelle trotter soup is at the top with a rate of 23.7 percent.
You have the opportunity to make the very delicious head trotter soup practically at home. If you’re wondering how to make fake head trotter soup or if you’re looking for a head trotter soup recipe, take a look at our news, “How to make fake head trotter soup, how to make fake head trotter soup” for Posta.com.tr readers.
However, if you say you are looking for an original kelle paça recipe, we have also written the recipe for the real kelle paçan soup for you. You can find the head trotter soup recipe from the news below.
How to make kelle trotter soup step by step?
But if you want to make fake head soup, here is the ingredient list and recipe…
INGREDIENTS FOR LICK HEAD AND TEETH SOUP
- 1 heaping tablespoon of flour
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 400-500 g red meat
- 1 bowl of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- sliced lemon
- Red chili or cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
RECIPE OF LYING HEAD AND TEETH SOUP, STEP BY STEP
- First, boil the meat with plenty of water.
- After it is boiled, shred the meat into small pieces and strain the juice to avoid any bone fragments in it.
- Put some in the pan and fry the flour.
- When the color of the flour turns brown, grate the garlic and continue to fry it together.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Whisk the yoghurt and egg yolk together.
- Take a ladle of your boiling soup and warm the yogurt.
- Slowly add the yoghurt mixture to your soup.
- After a little boiling, add the shredded meat.
- After boiling for a while, your soup is ready.
- During the service, you can add lemon, vinegar, red pepper flakes or hot pepper, depending on your request. Don’t forget the black pepper on the table.