Date Juice: Benefits, How Is Date Juice Made?
Date juice is naturally produced from dates and no additives are added to it. In addition, this water is among the miraculous foods. It has so many health benefits. Thanks to its fibrous structure, palm juice containing minerals heals many diseases. It contains plenty of vitamins B1, B2, A and C.
Regular consumption of date juice with antioxidants in it provides numerous benefits to the body. So is palm juice really healthy and does it have side effects? How is palm juice obtained and is it difficult to make? In this content, we have compiled both the answers to these questions and the details about date juice. Now, let me examine how date juice is made and what are the benefits and harms of date juice …
How Is Date Juice Made?
- Many people wonder how palm juice is made. The stages of making date juice are quite simple.
- First you need to wash the dates thoroughly. After washing, transfer the dates into a large bowl.
- Add enough drinking water to cover it. Leave it like this for 1-5 to 2 hours.
- When the dates swell, their skins will have reached the consistency of peeling. Peel the dates and remove the cores.
- Take dates in a deep bowl. Add 600 milliliters of hot water to it.
- Pulse the dates with a blender until they reach a smooth consistency. Then strain this mixture with a clean cheesecloth.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Use the date puree for making cakes or pastries.
Benefits of Date Juice: What Is It Good For?
- The benefits of date juice are endless. However, you need to consume date juice correctly.
- When you regularly consume date juice, which is rich in antioxidants, it strengthens your immune system.
- Date juice, which keeps the body full, helps your body get in shape.
- It prevents cancer diseases.
- Drinking a glass of date juice in the morning helps to get rid of edema. It helps you to be fit and energetic all day long.
- It protects you against cardiovascular diseases. In addition, it prevents Alzheimer’s disease in the elderly.
- It also has many benefits for your skin. It protects the skin against wrinkles and ensures the regeneration of cells.
- It helps the skin to look brighter by moisturizing it. In addition, it can offer effective solutions against skin blemishes.
- Protects eye health.
- It provides an increase in breast milk in people who have just given birth.
- It helps children grow up healthily.
- It protects your liver.
- It strengthens your bone health.
- Since it contains iron, it makes your body iron deficient.
- It is protective against jaundice.
- It helps to heal wounds and irritations.
- It makes your hair grow healthy and get a brighter appearance.
Date Juice Harms and Side Effects
- There are no known harms of date juice yet. However, it can still show some side effects when consumed excessively.
- It is beneficial for blood pressure and diabetes patients to consult their physician before drinking date juice.
- It is a food that should not be consumed excessively by people who have weight problems.
- Again, excessive consumption can cause headaches and eye pain. These damages may differ from person to person.
- Excessive consumption can cause problems such as diarrhea, asthma attacks and skin rash.
How Many Calories in Date Juice?
- Calorie and nutritional values of date juice are curious.
- The caloric ratio of date juice is 48.
- Dates themselves provide twice the calories of red meat and three times the calories of fish. 2-3 dates are equivalent to a calcium needle.
- Its protein content is 1.81 grams. It is a food rich in fiber. In this respect, it is also good for digestion.
- 1 date meets almost 3% of the daily magnesium need. A person can continue his life with 1 date and water.
Where is Palm Juice Used?
- Date juice can be used as a sweetener in tea and coffee. It can be used instead of sugar in all areas where sugar is used.
- It can be added to cakes, pastries and cookies. However, it can be added to smoothies.
- It can be used by athletes who spend a lot of energy in daily life. Because it has an energizing effect.