Beautify your skin with mineral water! Every morning…
Mineral water is defined as the “beauty mineral”. It revitalizes and refreshes the skin and fights against the appearance of wrinkles. Washing your face regularly with mineral water helps to clean and tighten the pores. You can easily apply mineral water to your skin at home to renew skin cells. Alright,benefits of mineral water for skin What are they and how are they applied?
Mineral water, which is very rich in minerals and vitamins, is applied as a natural skin care method. The skin-friendly mineral, which strengthens collagen and elastin fibers and renews their tissues, tightens the skin and eliminates the appearance of wrinkles. You can have a flawless skin by making a habit of using mineral water in daily skin care.
MINERAL WATER FOR HEALTHY AND YOUNG SKIN
Mineral water contains plenty of minerals. Minerals and vitamins are easily absorbed by the skin.
When you start washing your face with mineral water, which is almost skin-friendly, you can clean and tighten your skin. It is possible to achieve a healthy youth with the effects of silicon, which is abundant in mineral water.
BENEFITS OF MINERAL WATER ON SKIN
- Mineral water meets the water and mineral needs of the skin.
- It helps the skin to be tense, smooth and lively.
- It purifies the body and skin from toxins.
- It strengthens the skin and protects it against external factors.
- Mineral water cleans the skin and removes oil and dirt.
- It opens wrinkles and prevents their re-occurrence.
- Mineral water refreshes the skin and gives a bright appearance.
- It helps regenerate skin cells.
HOW TO APPLY MINERAL WATER ON SKIN
- It is possible to easily benefit from mineral water in daily skin care.
- Fill mineral water into ice molds.
- Then wait for it to freeze.
- Rub these ice blocks on your skin in the morning.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should be careful before applying ice cubes with mineral water to your skin.
- You can also use mineral water as a tonic with the help of a cotton ball.
- When used as a spray, it creates a refreshing effect on the skin.
CAUTION WHEN APPLYING MINERAL WATER TO THE SKIN!
Before applying the mineral water to your skin, make sure that it does not contain nitrites and ammonia.
You can also add lemon to the mineral water while applying it to the skin. However, avoid the lemon-flavored mineral water sold in grocery stores. Never use fruity mineral waters for skin care.
Applying extreme cold to the face can make the capillaries prominent. For this reason, especially sensitive skin should be careful when using mineral water.
If there is an excessive burning while cleaning your face with mineral water, wait for a while and apply it warm after it has lost its gas.