What is Olive Milk? What are the Benefits? How is it done?
Olive milk is one of the healing resources that nature offers to people. It is a type of olive oil obtained by ancient methods. What makes it valuable is that it is 100% natural. Olives, which are completely organic, are crushed in stone mills and a special oil is obtained. Every step that takes place in this method is based on the old-fashioned way.
Nasal oil is a lithographic olive oil called raw oil or olive milk. The benefits of olive oil are known to everyone. However, the information about the benefits of olive extract obtained by the old method has only recently been talked about. Olive milk, which is a panacea, attracts attention when all the features are heard.
What is Olive Milk?
- Olive milk, also known as cold pressed oil, first oil, boat oil, dough oil or kavata oil, is the oil that gathers all the healing properties of natural olives.
- In other words, it is pure olive oil made from organic olive paste, unprocessed and not exposed to heat.
- It is made using traditional methods. It would be correct to say that olive oil is the first oil taken during production. Therefore, it can be produced in small quantities.
- There is no acid in this oil, which is not subject to heat or chemical treatment.
- It is not in the usual taste and clarity.
- Olive milk is quite expensive as it can be produced in limited quantities.
- These are the first drops leaking from organic olives made into pulp in stone mills. Calling it organic olive milk would be a correct description.
- Olive milk, which is praised, recommended and a source of healing in alternative medicine, is a natural medicine that Canan Karatay highly recommends. It is enough to use up to 2 tablespoons a day, more than can be inconvenient.
- You can put olive milk in your salads and meals, or even apply it to your skin. It is very good for skin wounds.
- Obtained by the dripping method, this oil is a very rich type of oil in terms of vitamin E and minerals.
- Producing olive milk using natural methods is a laborious task.
How Is Olive Milk Made?
- Organically grown olives are collected and placed in a large vat.
- Then, it is crushed for 30 minutes by means of huge stones in the stone mill and turned into a paste.
- The obtained olive paste is put into felt sacks specially made for this work.
- The sacks are placed on top of each other in the printing machine and compressed with a pressure of 200 tons. Thus, the first oil, namely olive milk oil, is obtained by using the most natural cold pressing method.
- The reason why the first drops of oil flowing into the compartment under the bags during the application of high pressure are called “boat oil” is based on this process.
- Although the seemingly primitive method is challenging, it is perhaps the best way to produce the most natural and purest olive oil.
- Although cold-pressed olive oil is produced industrially today, the interest in old methods has increased considerably.
- Olive milk obtained from a ton of olive paste is only a kilogram, so its price is high.
- It is not an oil that you can easily find anywhere. The benefits are quite a lot.
- Kaz Mountains, Edremit, Ayvalık and Çanakkale are the right addresses to obtain olive milk.
What are the Benefits of Olive Milk?
The benefits of olive milk, defined as olive extract, are very wide-ranging. In general, it can be listed as:
- It balances cholesterol as it contains monounsaturated fatty acids.
- It helps regulate the digestive system with phenolic compounds in its content.
- It is heart-friendly as it reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It is very useful for those suffering from constipation. It regulates the functioning of the intestines.
- It has antioxidant properties. It helps the body, especially the liver, to get rid of toxins.
- It strengthens the immune system. It provides protection against many diseases.
- Thanks to its cell regenerative feature, it helps to quickly remove the damages in the body.
- It is said to have protective properties against cancer types.
- There are opinions that it prevents the formation of gallstones, atherosclerosis and bone resorption.
- It is good for the kidneys. It helps the kidney stone removal process.
- It is said to be beneficial for stomach ailments.
Olive milk is like a healing elixir that contains all the benefits of other olive oils and more. Those who use olive milk say that they have positive results about these benefits.
What are the Benefits of Olive Milk for the Skin?
- Olive milk is an oil rich in vitamins A, D, and K, especially vitamin E, and has a high nutritional value. For this reason, it is very common to use for skin health and beauty. In addition, olive milk is a source of healing that can be easily used for hair care. Lots of people apply olive milk cure to their hair.
- Since vitamins E, K and A are important in skin health, olive milk is very beneficial for the skin. The oil applied to the skin of babies gives them health and beauty, and also treats diaper rash and the mandibles on their heads. It is said to be more effective than diaper rash cream. If you want your babies to have healthy skin, you can massage them with olive milk.
- Olive milk, which is applied to the skin due to its antioxidant properties and richness of vitamin E, is immediately absorbed from the skin and reaches the lower layers. If you apply this process to your skin regularly every day, you will notice that your skin is refreshed. Because it contributes to cell regeneration thanks to its antioxidant properties. You can safely use it for the healing of wounds on your body. It will be enough to apply oil on the wounds with the help of a gauze cloth.
What Does Olive Milk Do? How to use?
The information given above tells all the benefits of olive milk. In addition to these, if you ask what is good for olive milk, the following answer can be given:
- It strengthens the nails, is good for the gums, and is protective against atherosclerosis and dementia.
- You can use this oil, which is much more useful than the olive oil you use in your meals, as a medicine. Because its nutritional value is higher than all types of olive oil.
- You can put it in your salads or drink a teaspoon every morning on an empty stomach to get all its benefits.
- It is important that you consume the oil raw, that is, without cooking. Being subject to the cooking process causes the beneficial vitamins and minerals to lose their effects. In fact, it is the most accurate method to add olive oil varieties to the dishes while the cooking time is completed. You can also put olive milk on your meals and soups afterwards. You can consume it by adding it to your yogurt or tzatziki.
- In the morning, you can add some spice to your oil and eat it with bread.