Making and Using Facial Cleansing Gel at Home
Homemade Facial Cleansing Gel for Different Skins
Facial cleansing gels are one of the most frequently used products in skincare. Dirt and oil accumulate on our skin due to dust, dirt, air pollution and the makeup products we use. Pores start to get clogged due to this dirt and oil. This leads to the formation of skin problems such as acne and acne over time. It also causes the skin to look pale and unhealthy.
How to Make Facial Cleansing Gel at Home?
- Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe for Dry Skin
- Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe for Sensitive Skin
- Lavender Oil and Olive Oil Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- Rice Flour and Rice Milk Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- Castile Soap Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- Honey Face Cleansing Gel Recipe
Today, facial cleansing gels sold in cosmetic stores and herbalists contain many chemicals from SLS to paraben. These substances can do more harm than good to the skin in the long run. You can choose natural facial cleansing gels to protect yourself from the harms of these chemicals.
So, can we make our own facial cleansing gel at home? Sure, we can. But first of all, we recommend that you analyze your skin type and the needs of your skin correctly. Then, you can choose the one that suits you from the facial cleansing gel recipes that we will share now and try it with confidence.
Natural facial cleansing gel recipes are one of the most sought-after topics on the internet. Users are especially looking for answers to questions such as “face cleansing gel, a suitable recipe for oily skin” or “Şems Aslan, face cleansing gel recipe” . Based on these questions, we can actually make two inferences. People especially need recipes that are suitable for their skin types and whose ingredients are completely natural. And the suggestions of experts like Şems Aslan.
Today, we have prepared a tried, completely natural and homemade facial cleansing gel recipe for you. Here are 100% homemade facial cleansing gel recommendations…
How to Make Facial Cleansing Gel at Home?
1) Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe for Dry Skin
- ⅓ cup of aloe vera gel
- ¼ cup of freshly squeezed cucumber juice
- Put the aloe vera gel in a deep bowl.
- Add freshly squeezed cucumber juice and mix until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Put the mixture you prepared in a jar and close the lid tightly to prevent air leakage.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for a week. After one week, your facial cleansing gel will be ready to use.
- Cleanse your face regularly with this gel day.
- The correctly selected facial cleansing gel is very important for dry skin.
- Thanks to the cucumber juice in this mixture, it cleans the skin deeply.
- In addition, thanks to the high water content it contains, it naturally moisturizes the skin.
- Aloe vera does skin care. It removes the signs of premature aging on the skin.
2) Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe for Sensitive Skin
- ½ cup of fresh mint leaves
- Half a cup of curd cheese
- 2 aspirins
- With the help of a blender, mix the fresh mint leaves and the curd cheese until it becomes a paste.
- Grind aspirin into powder.
- Add the powdered aspirin to the mixture you have prepared.
- You can take this mixture in your hand and apply it on your face.
- Just like people with dry skin type, the right facial cleansing gel is also important for sensitive skin.
- The salicylic acid contained in aspirin significantly relieves the complaints of people with sensitive skin types.
3) Lavender Oil and Olive Oil Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- A little extra virgin olive oil
- A few drops of lavender oil
- Cleaning cloth (cheese etc.)
- Mix the oils in a suitable container.
- Massage the oil mixture you have prepared and gently apply it to your skin.
- Afterward, wet the cleaning cloth with warm water and cleanse your skin of the oil mixture with this cloth.
- If you are going to clean your make-up with this mixture, you can repeat the process several times until the make-up residues disappear completely.
4) Rice Flour and Rice Milk Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of rice milk
- Put both ingredients in a suitable bowl and mix them until they reach a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture you prepared to your skin with your hands and gently massage with your fingertips.
- Then clean your skin with warm water and that’s it.
5) Castile Soap Facial Cleansing Gel Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of castile soap
- ¼ cup baking powder
- Mix the soap and baking soda in a suitable container.
- Then wash your face with this mixture and rinse with warm water.
- Finally, don’t forget to use a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
6) Honey Face Cleansing Gel Recipe
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup rose water
- 2 tablespoons of liquid castile soap
- 12 drops of essential oil of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil
- Put all the ingredients in a suitable bowl and mix until the honey dissolves.
- Apply this mixture to your skin in circular motions. Then clean your face with lukewarm water.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly before each use.
How to Use Facial Cleansing Gel?
- First of all, you should know your skin type and choose a product suitable for it.
- The facial cleansing gel is very simple to use.
- First, wash your face with cold or lukewarm water.
- Then pour the facial cleansing gel you prepared into your palm and apply it to your face with circular movements.
- The gel will foam on your face and cleanse your skin.
- Then, as a final step, wash your skin with lukewarm or cold water and remove the gel. That is all.
Whether it is one hundred percent natural or chemical, there are some points you should pay attention to when using a facial cleansing gel. These can be summarized as:
- While cleaning your face with the facial cleansing gel, you should take care to move gently, without pressing too much. Otherwise, your skin may be damaged.
- Do not apply the gel to the eyes and around the eyes.
- After using the facial cleansing gel, do not forget to apply a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
- This will give your skin the moisture it needs. With the effect of moisturizer, the pores shrink and the skin looks more well-groomed.
- Facial cleansing gels should not be applied frequently. It is enough to apply once or twice a day.
- So when to use facial cleansing gel?
- If you are going to apply it only once, we recommend that you apply it before going to bed at night.
- If you are going to apply it 2 times, you can apply it in the morning and at night before going to bed.
What are the Benefits of Facial Cleansing Gel for the Skin?
What does the facial cleansing gel do? Let’s look at the answer to this question together. Here are the positive effects of facial cleansing gel on the skin….
- Oil and dirt accumulate on our skin due to dust, humidity, air pollution, and even the make-up materials we use. The facial cleansing gel cleanses the skin of dirt and oil.
- It opens the skin pores that are clogged by dirt and oil.
- It eliminates problems such as acne and acne.
- It cleans the skin deeply.
- It is effective against skin dryness.
- It refreshes the skin.
- It helps regenerate skin cells.
- It removes excess oil from the skin. It also balances the fat ratio.
- It gives the skin a healthy, luminous, and bright appearance.