Jasmine Oil: Purifies the Mind, Refreshes the Skin
Jasmine oil is an essential oil obtained from the jasmine flower, which is frequently mentioned by İbrahim Saracoğlu. It has many health benefits. Thanks to the fragrant jasmine flower oil, many diseases are cured. The essential oil of jasmine, which sheds its flowers in winter and has evergreen leaves, has properties just as effective as the jasmine plant.
We have prepared this article for those who believe in the healing of herbal oils and want to learn about the benefits of jasmine oil. If you want to use jasmine oil, you should first read the information here.
What Are the Benefits of Jasmine Oil?
1) Relieves Rheumatic Pains
- Jasmine oil has the effect of accelerating blood circulation and relieving pain.
- It is recommended that those suffering from rheumatic pain apply jasmine oil to their knees every night.
- When you use jasmine oil regularly, you can heal rheumatic pains.
2) Prevents Cancer
- The effect of jasmine oil on skin cancer is great. When used regularly in skincare, it protects the skin against cancer.
- Jasmine oil, which is recommended to be used as an aid in cancer treatment, prevents the spread of cancerous cells.
3) Relieves Muscle and Bone Pains
- If you apply jasmine oil to your body before sports, you can prevent muscle and joint pain.
- In particular, jasmine oil applied to the elbows, knees, and temples will have a pain-relieving effect.
- You can do aromatherapy with jasmine oil on tired days. Thus, it helps to relax the muscles and relieves the pain.
4) Clears Skin Spots
- Jasmine oil will improve skin blemishes thanks to its benefits to the skin.
- It removes sunspots and acne scars on the skin with regular use.
- Apply jasmine oil on the spots by massaging every morning and evening and take care to use it regularly. You will see that the spots are whitening in a short time.
Can jasmine oil be applied to the face?
- Before applying jasmine oil to the skin, it is recommended to do an allergy test on a small area.
- If there is no irritation on the skin within 10 minutes, you can use it for skincare.
- It can be added to the skin mask in the form of 2 or 3 drops.
5) Heals Wounds
- Jasmine oil has the power to heal inflamed and cut wounds.
- It is recommended to use it by massage for wounds with bruises and redness.
- After a few uses, you can see that the wounds are closed and the cells are renewed.
6) Stimulates Hormones
- Jasmine oil is an aphrodisiac oil. It has an odor effective enough to stimulate hormones.
- It is especially recommended for the secretion of reproductive hormones.
- Aromatherapy from jasmine oil is recommended for the healthy functioning of reproductive hormones in men and women.
7) Relieves Breathing
- In cases of respiratory tract infection and respiratory difficulties, jasmine oil will come to you like medicine.
- When applied warmly around the throat, it softens the throat path, relieves coughs, and helps you breathe more easily.
8) Removes Sweat Smell
- Does jasmine oil prevent the smell of sweat? Fragrant jasmine oil has the power to solve the problem of sweating.
- If you are in trouble with the smell of sweat, you can apply jasmine oil to the underarm area before going to sleep at night.
- It controls the sweat glands and prevents the formation of sweat odor.
What Does Jasmine Oil Do, How Is It Used?
- It is rubbed around the throat by means of a warm massage to relieve breathing.
- In order to relieve joint pain, it is used by mixing with a desired essential oil on the area where the pain is felt.
- If you want to use it in hair care, you can add it to the hair mask and provide vitamin support.
- It is recommended to add a few drops to the bathwater to relieve your soul and body from stress.
How Is Jasmine Oil Made?
To obtain jasmine oil from jasmine flowers, you must follow these steps:
- Jasmine flowers are collected from the branch and added to a glass jar.
- Cold-pressed pure olive oil is added to the flowers.
- Olive oil should be added to half the jar.
- If you want to increase the effect of jasmine oil, you can also pour rosemary oil into the jar as desired.
- You can keep the jasmine flowers in a glass jar in a cool place.
- You can use it within 10 days after shaking and straining.