Olive oil is among the indispensable parts of Turkish cuisine.olive oil leaf wrap recipeThe most well-known and most popular. Alright,How to make Stuffed grape leaves? With its consistency like Turkish delight and its wonderful taste, the olive oil leaf wrap recipe, its preparation, the necessary ingredients and the trick…
OLIVE OIL LEAVES RECIPE
Olive oil leaf wrap ingredients
- 4-5 onions
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 sugar cubes
- 2 tablespoons of currants
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of boiled water
- 500 grams of pickled vine leaves
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Juice of half a lemon
LEAVES WRAPPING WITH OLIVE OIL
- Wash and rinse the pickled vine leaves under water and then drain the water. Peel the onions and finely chop them.
- Put the chopped onions in a saucepan with 1 tea glass of olive oil and 1.5-2 tablespoons of pine nuts and fry them on low heat.
- Wash 2 cups of rice and add it to the onions.
- Fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint, 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 cubes of sugar, 2 tablespoons of currants, juice of half a lemon and
- Add 1 cup of chopped parsley and mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of boiled water to the pot.
- Cook on very low heat until the rice absorbs its water.
- When the rice absorbs the water, turn off the stove and cool the stuffing.
- Divide the mortar into the vine leaves with the stems cut off and wrap them as thin as fingers.
- Add half a tea glass of olive oil and boiling water and cook on medium heat for 25 minutes.