Gymnastics for a beautiful and even posture
In order to “blind” an ideal figure, it will take much more time and effort than for “facial” gymnastics. However, before embarking on this difficult task, go to the mirror and look at yourself critically, but with love. You can take a centimeter and measure all your circumferences, just don’t have to make any gloomy conclusions if you don’t get 90-60-90. Most likely, it really will not work, but there is no tragedy in this. Posture exercises can help strengthen your back and improve your appearance.
The ideal figure and the path to it
First, there is a lot that can be fixed. Secondly, it may not be necessary to correct many things.
Every living organism (including human) is very intelligent and, from an energetic point of view, economically. What does not work, atrophies, and in simple words, it disappears as unnecessary. We need muscles exclusively in order to produce a variety of movements, and not “for beauty.” If there are no movements, then nature, in full accordance with the principle of expediency, replaces the complexly organized muscle tissue with a much simpler one – connective tissue, and fatty lobules are deposited between its fibers. Such tissue, in contrast to muscle tissue, should not “do” anything, therefore its “maintenance” requires much lower costs. Fat lobules are just that unclaimed energy.
Getting rid of adipose tissue is theoretically quite easy: you need to follow a strict diet or “eat nothing at all.” In practice, this is much more difficult. Strengthening muscles – both theoretically and practically – is possible in one and only way – gymnastics.
The exercises suggested below, of course, are desirable to perform 2-3 times a week and in a whole complex, but for many women this is almost unrealistic. Therefore, first define your “critical areas” and deal with them first. In addition, it is not necessary to perform the entire complex at once, you can distribute it for the whole day: one or two exercises in the morning, one or two – upon arrival from work, one or two – in the evening. At the same time, on Monday, for example, you do exercises for the chest, on Tuesday – for the abdomen, on Wednesday – for the buttocks and thighs, and so on. Here, however, we will give whole complexes – perhaps someone will find the time and strength to carry them out completely.
Exercises for the muscles of the neck
Without correct posture, there is nothing to dream of a beautiful figure. To check if your posture is correct, do the following. Stand with your back to the wall so that the back of your head, shoulder blades, buttocks, heels touch it. Now take a step forward trying to maintain this posture. Count to 10, take a step back and check if the back of your head, shoulder blades, buttocks, heels are pressed against the wall.
But every now and then it is rather boring to stand against the wall, pressing against it with the necessary parts of the body. For those who prefer variety, here is a set of posture exercises specifically designed to get a stable result.
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your arms around your knees. Straighten your back, bringing your shoulder blades closer. While inhaling, tilt your head back, trying to stretch your neck as much as possible. Repeat 10 times.
- Sit “in Turkish style”, clasping your shins or socks with your hands; the back is straight. On the count of 1, turn your head to the left, on the count of 2-3 – even further to the left, in jerks, on the count of 4, smoothly return to the IP .. Repeat 4-6 times in each direction.
- Get on your knees and lean on straight arms, set shoulder-width apart. Both arms and hips are at right angles to the floor, the weight of the body is evenly distributed. Perform circular movements of the head: down, left, back, right, then in the other direction. Repeat 3-6 times in each direction.
- Lie on your stomach, intertwining your arms at the back of your head and pulling your elbows so that the shoulder blades come together; rest your forehead on the floor. While inhaling, raise your head, at the same time preventing this movement with your hands, and return to the PI. Repeat 8-10 times.
Attention! The last two exercises cannot be done with severe osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
Basic exercises for posture correction:
- Lie on your stomach, bending your elbows and resting your forehead on your closed hands. Toes extended, heels together. Taking a breath, raise the upper body, at the same time spread your arms to the sides; you don’t need to throw your head back. Return to IP. Repeat 6-10 times.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent so that your feet are as close to your hips as possible. Spread your arms to the sides, palms up. Leaning on your hands and head, arch your chest. At the same time, the lower part of the body fits snugly to the floor. Repeat 5-8 times.
- Get on your knees with your hands on the floor, arms and hips shoulder-width apart, at right angles to the floor. Extend your right arm forward and up (toward the ceiling), while pulling your left straight leg back and up. Return to PI and repeat with left arm and right foot. Repeat 6-8 times.
- “Japanese bow”. Get on your knees, legs together, straight arms raised up, palms forward, back straight. Without changing the position of the head and arms and keeping your back straight, very slowly bend forward, while sitting on your heels. Touching your knees with your chest, relax your shoulder muscles and lower your head freely. Resting your palms on the floor and straining your back muscles, return to the PI and lower your arms. When tilting, exhale, while straightening, inhale. Repeat 4-8 times.
We have not listed all the exercises for posture, but even with regular performance of these complexes, you can quickly see the result.