20 Antioxidant Foods to Purify Your Body
Toxins accumulate in your body over time. These substances can be formed as a result of malnutrition. One of the ways to purify the body from harmful substances is to consume foods containing antioxidants. If you have meals rich in antioxidant foods; Thanks to the benefits of these nutrients, you will both lose weight and prevent cancerous cells from entering your body.
Antioxidants are found in many foods. Nutritionists emphasize that you should eat foods with high antioxidant value and protect your general body health. Antioxidant substances, which are effective from the nervous system to the intestinal system, increase your quality of life and offer you a healthier life.
In order to have a balanced and conscious diet, we have prepared a list of antioxidant nutrition for you. Now, thanks to the antioxidant-rich foods on this list, you can balance your cholesterol level and protect your heart health. It’s time to stay away from foods that harm your body and meet antioxidant foods!
20 Antioxidant Foods to Purify Your Body
- Cucumber, which can be consumed at every meal of the day, is one of the powerful antioxidants.
- When it becomes tzatziki with yogurt, it has the task of cleaning the parasites in the intestines.
- Cucumber, which shows its antioxidant effect not only in meals but also in skin care, renews your energy by preventing water loss in your body.
- You can consume cucumbers to purify from harmful substances with natural foods.
- Antioxidant foods are usually green leafy vegetables. Parsley is one of these foods.
- Parsley, which is frequently used in detox drinks, is a powerful antioxidant.
- Parsley, which gives successful results in burning fat and removing edema, especially during the diet period, is also the enemy of cancerous cells.
- By consuming parsley regularly, you can purify your body from excess.
- Avocado, one of the sources of vitamin E, takes its place in the list of antioxidant foods.
- Fatty and swelling in the body of those who consumed avocado were less than those who did not consume it.
- You can protect your health by consuming avocado for breakfast and other meals.
- In order to have a body free from harmful substances, you should consume a moderate amount of avocado.
4) Green Tea
- Among the antioxidant foods, green tea is also mentioned.
- You can consume green tea both as tea and add it to your fit recipes.
- You can consume diet recipes in a healthy way by making cookies and cakes with brewed green tea.
- Green tea contains vitamin C and is a plant that has the ability to protect your body against toxins.
- Those who want to create a defense system against cancer cells should definitely consume pomegranate.
- Pomegranate is a fruit with high antioxidant properties.
- Did you know that you can get rid of edema by consuming pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice?
- Those who eat foods with high antioxidant value should not forget to add pomegranate to their meals. Let pomegranate take its place in your kitchen as tiny antioxidant grains that color your salads!
- Antioxidant foods and drinks remove excess water from your body. It prevents lubrication and initiates fat burning.
- Coffee is one of the supplements with antioxidant properties.
- Coffee is an antioxidant beverage that is recommended to be consumed 3 cups a day.
- Thanks to regular coffee consumption, heart health is protected, intestines are cleaned and serotonin hormone is secreted.
7) Dark Chocolate
- Dark chocolate is the type with the strongest antioxidant property among chocolates.
- The higher the cocoa content, the higher the antioxidant properties.
- Dark chocolate, which is one of the innocent sweets allowed in diet meals, also relieves anesthesia areas in a short time.
- It helps to quickly remove toxins from the body and balances blood sugar
- Strawberry, which is rich in vitamin C value, contains high antioxidant substances.
- Strawberry, which is almost 85% water, removes toxins while maintaining the moisture balance of the body.
- Strawberry, which has benefits for the skin and organs with its antioxidant properties, can be consumed abundantly when summer comes.
- It is remembered as one of the healthy foods because of its low sugar content.
- Walnut, which is a food with high omega 3 value, is one of the antioxidant foods.
- Walnut, which is consumed healthily at any time of the day, relaxes the vessels leading to the heart and prevents lubrication.
- It strengthens the immune system of those at risk of cancer.
- Don’t forget to add walnuts to your antioxidant food list
- Green cabbage and red cabbage attract attention in the list of antioxidant foods.
- Cabbage, which strengthens the immune system, has a pain-relieving effect thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Cures made with green cabbage leaves clear the infection.
- Cabbage juice has an antioxidant effect as much as its leaves and is known to cleanse the body when consumed regularly.
- Artichoke, which is friendly to the liver and heart, heals many patients with its vitamin C values.
- It relies on the antioxidant substances in its structure to get rid of diseases.
- You can protect heart health by cooking artichokes with olive oil.
- You should add artichokes to your antioxidant diet!
- Those who want to prepare a healthy diet list should add raspberries to the list.
- Raspberry is one of the effective antioxidant foods and cleans the lubrication in the veins.
- Also recommended for liver detox, raspberry strengthens the immune system thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- You should not be late to protect your overall body health by consuming raspberries fresh!
- Green leafy vegetables have strong antioxidant properties. Spinach is one of them.
- Spinach should be cleaned and washed very well.
- Parasites and infection in the intestines of people who consume spinach are cleared.
- Thanks to the regular consumption of spinach, the formation of toxic substances in our body is prevented.
14) Red Beets
- Beetroot contains betalain.
- Thanks to its content, it is a powerful antioxidant and is a medicine for many people.
- Beetroot, which fights free radicals, minimizes the risk of developing cancer.
- It strengthens the heart, brain and immune system.
- Kiwi is among the fruits containing vitamin C. It has the feature of preventing lubrication in the organs.
- By consuming 1 medium-sized kiwi a day, you will protect the immune system.
- In addition, kiwi, which protects the vessels leading to the heart, also relieves general pain thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Kiwi will show its benefits by taking its place in detox drinks and diet meals.
- Do you know the health benefits of consuming 1 apple every morning?
- When you start the day with an apple, you will throw out the accumulated toxins in your body.
- Helping to relax the intestines and kidneys, apple contains vitamin C.
- Thanks to its fibrous structure, it also keeps free radicals away from your body.
- Grape is an antioxidant fruit in all its forms.
- You can consume any of the red, yellow and green grape options without thinking.
- Because grapes contain high antioxidant substances.
- Especially grape seeds are expressed as the enemy of free radicals.
- Sage is one of the drinks you will consume to get rid of toxins.
- You can consume this tea 2 cups a day outside the pregnancy period.
- Antioxidant substances in sage relieve muscle and bone pain.
- This tea, which also solves intestinal problems in a short time, should not be missing from your kitchen
- Lemon is one of the foods to be consumed as medicine in every form and at every meal.
- Lemon, one of the foods with strong antioxidant properties, accelerates metabolism when added to drinking water.
- It gives strength to the immune system when it is included in salad dressings.
- Since lemon has blood-thinning properties, it is recommended to consume in moderation for those who use chronic medication.
- Broccoli, the green vegetable of healthy meals, is frequently on the agenda thanks to the antioxidant substances in its structure.
- If you consume broccoli regularly; You can prevent the fat around the belly.
- By showing its antioxidant effect, it relaxes the intestines and protects heart health.
- Broccoli is a food that is given to babies by boiling and the benefits offered to adults according to their taste.