What are the Benefits of Omega 3, What Does It Do
Omega 3: #1 in Mind Cultivation!
In order for the vital activities to continue in a healthy way; It is necessary to meet the vitamins and minerals that the body needs. Beneficial fatty acids should also be added to the long lines of the list of various vitamins. These fatty acids consist of polyunsaturated fats called “Omega”. In some cases, polyunsaturated fats are not produced by the human body and are taken through food.
In this article we prepared about Omega-3, one of the omega fatty acids necessary for the immune system of every person, there are foods, drugs, and capsules containing Omega-3. The benefits of omega-3 for you are among the most curious topics of our article. “Why should I eat foods containing Omega-3? When you think, this article, which will be useful for you, will be a click away!
What is Omega 3?
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats that the body cannot produce. These fats, which are of great importance for human health, are taken through food. Omega-3, an important part of the human cell membrane; It is necessary for many vital activities. There are 3 different types of omega-3s. All 3 types are beneficial for humans. When we examine these types, we will come across the following explanations:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): This type of omega-3 plays a role in curing many diseases. Especially in seafood, EPA prevents the progression of cells that cause diseases such as depression.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): This omega-3 type is very important for brain nerve cells. When DHA is taken less, the risk of Alzheimer’s will increase in older ages. You can meet your body’s need for DHA by consuming sea creatures.
- ALA (alpha-linoleic acid): It is usually found in herbal products. It is stated to be effective for diabetes. There are ongoing studies on this type of acid.
Omega 3 Benefits: What Does It Do?
The omega 3 benefits you will get to your body through foods will make your vital activities more active and will lead you to healthier days. Here are the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids for you:
- Omega 3 is a fatty acid that supports mental development. It is stated that the brain and nerve cells will be more developed thanks to the omega 3 that the baby in the womb receives from the mother’s consumption.
- When school-age children regularly consume foods containing omega 3, their intelligence level will become stronger and this will make their education life better.
- Omega 3 is also known to have benefits for the skin. In particular, it protects the tissues of the female skin. It delays the skin’s tendency to age and makes you look younger.
- Omega 3 benefits to the skin include preventing acne formation.
- Thanks to its blood-thinning feature, it relaxes the person in psychological disorders and stressful days.
- In order to protect cardiovascular health in all individuals, its consumption should be given importance. The blood-diluting effect will also draw attention in this article.
- Omega 3, which minimizes the risk of heart attack; It does not give the opportunity to diseases such as vascular occlusion.
- Omega 3, which is also very effective for blood pressure patients; Eliminates serious ailments such as high blood pressure.
- It minimizes the effect of diabetes in diabetic patients. Foods containing omega 3 consumed during childhood will prevent the formation of diabetes later on.
- Omega 3 taken during pregnancy; It will be effective in keeping the baby in the womb away from autism. It will also make the baby’s nervous system stronger.
- Omega 3 must be met in order to eliminate many metabolic syndromes and take precautions against their occurrence.
- You can eliminate insulin resistance and excess fat problems only by taking omega 3.
- Omega 3 is also important for anxiety. People who do not get enough omega 3 have an increased risk of experiencing anxiety problems. Therefore, omega 3 is recommended by some doctors as a supplement if necessary. Omega 3, which both renews the nerve cell membrane and contributes to intestinal health, also has an effect on psychology.
- Omega 3 also has positive effects on sexuality and healthy sexual life. These fatty acids are also known to nourish the veins in the genital area.
What’s in Omega 3?
In a healthy diet, this need must be met by consuming foods containing omega 3 acids throughout the day. You can strengthen your body’s immune system with the following foods:
- The food containing the most omega 3 is fish. You can choose salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna, mackerel, and sardines, which are among the fish rich in omega 3.
- Brussels sprouts
- Chia Seed
- Dairy products
- Dry beans are also a source of omega 3.
How is Omega 3 Deficiency Diagnosed?
When the consumption of omega 3 foods is neglected, omega 3 deficiency can be seen in every person. In its deficiency, various diseases can visit your body. If you are asking how to understand omega 3 deficiency, here are the details you need to pay attention to:
- If your skin has become dry compared to before,
- If your hair is falling out,
- If you are constantly sick and difficult to recover,
- If you are experiencing an imbalance in your sleep pattern,
- If your nails are sensitive and breaking,
- If you are under stress, tense and depressed mood,
- If distraction is added, you can see signs of omega 3 deficiency.
- In addition, omega 3 deficiency negatively affects intelligence development, especially in children.
How to Use Omega 3
- If omega 3 is deficient in the person, the omega 3 drugs recommended by your doctor will make you feel better.
- You can be more vigorous and healthy with the omega 3 supplement you take regularly.
- In cases where it is not met from food, you can eliminate this deficiency by using omega 3 fish oil, omega 3 capsules, omega 3 pills. We would like to give you short information about the use of omega 3 so that you can get healthy results.
- During the periods when you use fish oil, you should not choose foods containing high amounts of oil in your meals.
- You can raise your cholesterol level.
- Alcohol consumption is also an issue to be considered in this process. Your triglyceride level may rise slightly when alcohol is consumed.
- It shows its effect more when taken on a full stomach.
- You should swallow the capsules without chewing or breaking them. You should pay attention to your diet list given by the dietitian.
- To find out if omega 3 supplements are effective, you should have a blood test every month.
- You can follow your omega 3 value with blood tests.
- Experts say that it is necessary to benefit from the cooperation of omega 3 antioxidants, so if you are taking supplements, it is said that containing vitamin E, which is among the powerful antioxidants, will give more efficient results.
Omega 3 Harms and Side Effects
- Omega 3 fatty acids are not harmful.
- The real damage will be seen in its lack.
- When omega 3 supplements are taken, especially fish pills, the slight fishy odor in the mouth may bother you.
- People who use fish oil for the first time experience an allergy if they experience side effects such as dizziness and vomiting in a short time. At such moments, the drug intake should be stopped. You should go to the doctor soon.
- If you ask who cannot use omega 3, some studies have shown that these fatty acids may cause negative results in people with bleeding disorders when taking high doses.
- Therefore, it is recommended to take supplements under the supervision of a doctor.
- In addition, omega 3 supplements should be taken with expert approval for pregnant, lactating women and babies.
How Much Are Omega 3 Prices?
- When you want to take a supplement other than food in omega 3 deficiency, fish oils and supplement pills will come up.
- These products are only sold in pharmacies.
- The omega 3 price information recommended by the doctor will differ according to each pharmaceutical company.
- An average can of omega 3 supplemented fish oil is sold for 55 TL.
- The content of these drugs consists of omega 3 vitamin-supported substances.
Omega 3 Source 8 Delicious Recipes
Did you know that the amount of omega 3 that people of all ages should take daily is 3 mg? In order not to be deprived of these beneficial fatty acids and to be healthier, we have prepared delicious healthy recipes containing omega 3. Let’s go to the kitchen for healthy days!
1) Protein Fiber Omega 3 Sandwich Omelette for Healthy Mornings
Starting the day with protein and omega 3 will be a very healthy choice. When you want to have breakfast with an omelet that keeps you fresh and energizing all day long, our recipe will be waiting for you here!
2) Welcome with Omega 3 Purslane Salad
We have come up with an omega 3 source recipe for those who always consume light and healthy foods. You can prepare this recipe, which smells very healthy, to accompany your main meals and serve it to your loved ones. Omega 3 Purslane Salad
3) Omega 3 Source Custard Worthy of Little Gourmets’ Mouths
This pudding recipe contains plenty of vitamins and healing. First of all, custard appealing to little gourmets will be loved by adults and dieters too! If you want to try it in your snacks and whenever you want, here is our recipe: Omega 3 Source Custard
4) Natural Omega 3 Supplement: Avocado Butter
Avocado, which is among the foods containing omega 3, becomes very delicious with this recipe. It’s time to go to the kitchen to try the delicious mash that also strengthens your immune system thanks to the other ingredients in its content.
5) Omega 3 Tank Sea Bass Fish Soup
Seafood is one of the foods richest in omega 3. Sea bass fish soup, which has a very delicious taste for both your children and you, will meet the amount of omega 3 you need.
6) Omega 3 Source for Pregnant Women: Norwegian Salmon
The importance given to nutrition during pregnancy is of great importance for the development of the baby. The omega 3 you take in this sensitive period supports both you and your baby. When you want to taste a delicious salmon, our delicious recipe will be here.
7) Omega 3 Bomb Purslane Salad to Accompany Your Meals
Walnut, which meets with green plants, is always one step ahead as it is a health store. With this recipe, walnut meets purslane on the same plate. You can click on our recipe for the details of the secret of taste.
8) Appetizing Omega 3 Tank Brussels Sprouts with Olive Oil
For those who have not tried Brussels sprouts before, here comes a recipe full of tricks. Did you know that Brussels sprouts are a very rich food in terms of vitamins and omega 3? For those who want to try the recipe as soon as possible, click here!