A powerful source of manganese! It hides many vitamins and minerals, from vitamin K to potassium. The benefits of cloves may surprise you. Small in appearance, slightly bitter in taste clove benefits and a medicinal spice rich in many qualities! It fights inflammation in the body, accelerates metabolism. It even has the power to activate the hormones of happiness. The benefits of cloves are endless. Here are some surprising reasons why you should consume more cloves…
Clove is a medicinal spice that works like magic for the body.
It is derived from Syzygium aromaticum , an evergreen tree that grows in Asia and South America . It can be used whole or ground.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES AND BENEFITS OF Cloves
Clove contains many vitamins and minerals that are strong in terms of nutritional values. One teaspoon of cloves is about 6 grams and contains about 1 gram of protein, fat, carbohydrates, sugar and fiber.
- Calories: 6
- Protein: less than 1 gram
- Fat: less than 1 gram
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sugar: less than 1 gram
A few cloves meet half of your daily manganese needs.
It comes from the vitamins and minerals it contains. Cloves are a high source of manganese. Manganese is a mineral required for calcium absorption, bone development and health, connective tissues, synthesis of proteins, and conversion of nutrients into energy.
- Manganese (Meets 55% of your daily need)
- vitamin K
- beta carotene
BENEFITS OF CLOVES
Clove is a medicinal spice that works like magic for the body, which draws attention with its benefits. The benefits of cloves can be much more than you think. Powerful benefits for your body are hidden in these small dried flowers…
The benefits of adding cloves to tea are the same as the benefits of cloves .
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CARNATION?
To benefit effectively from the benefits of cloves, add appropriate amounts of cloves to your diet regularly. Here are the benefits of cloves…
- Reduces inflammation in the body: Clove contains many compounds linked to anti-inflammatory properties.
- Accelerates metabolism: Clove helps to lose weight by stimulating metabolism. The spice also has anticholesteremic and anti-lipid properties.
- Fights free radicals: Cloves are full of antioxidants. These compounds help your body fight free radicals that damage your cells and can lead to disease.
- Brings happiness: Drinking clove tea also helps reduce stress levels, according to a study. When you drink this tea, you start to feel happy as it fills your body with feel-good hormones.
- Protects and strengthens the stomach: Preliminary studies show that cloves can thicken this mucus, reducing your risk of developing ulcers and helping existing ulcers to heal.
- Good for the Liver: It has been found that the eugenol found in cloves can help reduce the symptoms of liver cirrhosis and fatty liver disease.
- Supports brain functions: Manganese, which is abundant in cloves, supports brain functions to work effectively.
- Strengthens bones: Clove benefits provide us with a significant amount of the mineral manganese. Manganese helps your body manage enzymes that help repair your bones and produce hormones.
- Protects from diabetes: Harvard Health experts state that drinking two to three cups of tea a day is linked to a lower risk of having serious health problems such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Benefits of Clove tea
Avoid consuming clove oil or clove tea if you are on blood-thinning medication.
One of the most ideal ways to take advantage of the benefits of cloves is to drink clove tea or add cloves to your black tea.
- Drinking this tea will help improve your digestion. Healthy digestion will help you lose weight quickly.
- This drink also helps increase your metabolic rate, which in turn helps you lose weight.
- If you are suffering from gum or toothache, drinking clove tea is good for you.
- Clove tea is also a healthy beverage for those with chest congestion or sinus ailments .
- Clove tea helps flush out harmful toxins from your body that can lead to different skin problems .
HOW TO MAKE Clove tea?
If you’re interested in getting a strong dose of cloves, you can also make clove tea:
- Grind a tablespoon of whole cloves.
- Put the cloves in a glass of water and brew them in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the spice and you’re left with a richly spiced tea that’s perfect for the winter months.
- Make sure you don’t drink more than a cup of this tea, because too much of anything can harm your health.
HOW TO USE CARNATION?
Cloves are dried flowers, To keep their flavor strong, buy cloves whole and store in airtight containers until you want to use them.
Uses of cloves
- You can consume a few cloves by chewing them.
- You can throw cloves into your tea.
- You will prepare in the evening.clove juice you can consume
- You can drink it by making clove tea.
How is clove used in food? Here are some popular recipes with cloves
- You can use it to spice up the meat and add it to the dishes according to your taste.
- Cloves can be used in powdered meatballs .
- Clove cookies are very popular. Protect your health with low sugar and wholegrain recipes
- Lentil soup with cloves is a popular recipe.
- Clove-cinnamon compost is a delicious choice that allows you to reap the benefits of that clove.
- You can try the warm cabbage salad with cloves
- The clove Turkish coffee recipe may be for you.
- Clove cake is quite delicious.
Slimming with Carnation
Although it is not possible to lose weight with cloves alone, cloves contribute to your weight loss process by accelerating your metabolism. It can accelerate fat burning and make it easier to control your appetite.
How to use cloves for weight loss? Consuming cloves, drinking clove tea, adding cloves to your meals and salads can support your weight loss process. You can also try clove cure for weight loss.
The best way to consume cloves for weight loss is to mix it with other powerful metabolism-boosting spices.
Slimming cure with cloves
- 50 grams of powdered cloves
- 50 grams of ground cinnamon
- 50 grams of cumin
Heat all the ingredients in a pan until aromatic.
Mix it well and grind it into a fine powder.
Store in an airtight jar.
Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture and boil it with a glass of water.
After warming, mix 1 teaspoon of honey
Prepare and consume in small quantities after breakfast and before dinner.
For those who are allergic to spices, it is recommended that they seek advice from a doctor before starting to use this spice for weight loss.