Aloe Vera Gel Benefits: How to Store, How to Use?
Aloe vera, a cactus plant of hot and dry climates, has been used in all areas of life in recent years. This useful plant, which attracts attention with its shell and gel, is now one of the natural materials frequently preferred by cosmetic companies.
Aloe vera, which has been used for various purposes for almost 6000 years, is also very popular among herbal treatment methods. After the discovery of this plant, it was presented to the Egyptian pharaohs as a plant of immortality. Aloe vera is one of the plants considered both sacred and medicinal.
The jelly-like substance in aloe vera has many health effects. We will talk about the benefits of aloe vera gel on this page. Thanks to the benefits of aloe vera gel on the skin, you can purify your skin. Let us now explain to you many details that you are curious about, from the production of aloe vera gel to the areas of use.
Aloe Vera Gel Benefits: 8 Properties That Will Refresh Your Skin
1) Restores Moisture to the Skin
- Balancing the moisture content of the skin is important for skin health. Dryness and paleness occur in dehydrated skin.
- Aloe vera gel maintains the moisture balance of the skin. You can use aloe vera gel to have a brighter skin.
2) Tightens Pores
- It is necessary to tighten the pores to prevent the formation of skin imperfections. Aloe vera gel fulfills this task in regular use.
- Those who have tight pores will stay away from acne formation. Therefore, it is recommended to use aloe vera gel.
3) Prevents Blackhead Formation
- Blackheads are a skin problem that damages the skin and closes the tissue. The most natural way to eliminate these problems is to use aloe vera gel.
- You can get rid of blackheads thanks to the aloe vera gel that cleans the pores.
- If you want to prevent age-related wrinkles, you can use aloe vera gel.
- This beneficial gel, which tightens the skin, will prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- You can safely choose it for wrinkles that occur around the eyes and around the lips.
5) Relieves Itch
- In case of itching and irritation on the skin, one of the first herbal supplements to come to your mind is aloe vera gel.
- Since aloe vera gel has a soothing effect on the skin, it will eliminate the itching sensation.
6) Clears Pimples
- One of the skin problems that many people complain about is the formation of acne.
- You should prefer aloe vera gel to take a natural precaution against acne.
- Aloe vera gel cleanses your skin from harmful substances and dries up acne.
7) Refines Oily Skin
- Some people have very oily skin. It will be healthy for these skins to get rid of oil and breathe more easily.
- Aloe vera gel can be used to allow the skin to breathe.
- Aloe vera gel removes excess oil from the skin and allows it to breathe more easily.
8) Regenerates Dead Skin
- It is recommended to exfoliate regularly and apply tonic to clean the dead skin.
- When you exfoliate your skin with aloe vera gel, you will get rid of the dead skin on your skin.
- Aloe vera gel, which supports cell formation, helps the skin to look younger and livelier.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel, What Does It Do?
How to apply aloe vera gel to hair?
- Aloe vera gel needs to be crushed well to apply it to the hair.
- You can use a blender for crushing.
- Aloe vera passed through a blender can be applied to the scalp.
- If you wish, you can add aloe vera gel to the hair mask mixture.
- You can try using it in hair care to give your hair shine and vitamins.
- The benefits of aloe vera gel for hair include eliminating the problem of dandruff and shedding.
Can aloe vera gel be applied directly to the face?
- Yes, you can apply aloe vera gel directly to your skin after removing it.
- You can massage the spotty area with your fingertips. It will be more effective if you apply it before going to sleep at night.
- Thanks to the aloe vera gel applied to the skin, you can make skin care with a natural and herbal material.
Can aloe vera gel be applied under the eyes?
- Yes, aloe vera gel can be applied around the eyes to rejuvenate the skin.
- When used carefully so that it does not touch the eye, it helps to remove the bruises under the eyes.
- You can apply it by massaging under the eyes with fingertips.
- You can do skin care by preparing an aloe vera gel mask. For this, you can mix a vegetable oil of your choice with a gel and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- You can use this gel against cracks in the heels. Before going to sleep, apply aloe vera gel on the heels and go to sleep. When you wake up in the morning, you can see that the skin begins to regenerate.
How to Extract Aloe Vera Gel?
If you are growing aloe vera in a pot at home, you can extract aloe vera gel from the growing branches. Let us tell you about this aloe vera gel making :
- First of all, wash your hands well and cut off the root of the aloe vera leaves close to the ground with a pair of scissors.
- The cut piece contains resin. This resin needs to be cleaned. For this, you should keep the plant upright in a glass for 10 minutes.
- Now with a vegetable paring knife, you must remove the leaves located outside the plant.
- After removing the peel, you can transfer the gel into a container with the help of a teaspoon.
- You can use a blender to get the gel consistency. So you can get a smoother gel.
- You can keep the pureed aloe vera gel in a glass jar in a cool place and wait for the days you will use it.
- You might wonder if aloe vera gel goes bad. You should be careful not to leave the lid part of the glass jar open. Dust and air enter through the doors that are left open. It can disrupt the structure of aloe vera gel.
How to Store Aloe Vera Gel?
- In order to preserve the aloe data gel for a long time, you can store the gel part you removed from the leaves in a clean and glass jar.
- Keeping the glass jar dry will preserve the structure of the aloe data gel. It is important that the lid is tightly closed.
- It should not be exposed to dust and water.
- You can store aloe vera gel for 1 week in the refrigerator and 1 week in a cool, dry place.
- If you observe mold or discoloration on the gel, you should prepare a new gel.
How Much Does Aloe Vera Gel Price? Where is it sold?
- Is aloe vera gel available in pharmacies? Where can I get it? It’s time to clear these question marks in your mind!
- You have the chance to obtain the aloe vera gel recommended for your health from cosmetic companies.
- You can go to the nearest pharmacy in your area and buy aloe vera gel. Since some pharmacies have a wide range of cosmetic products, you can easily find this ingredient.
- The market value of aloe vera gel varies between 40 TL and 90 TL.
- You should take care that the aloe vera gel, which is offered for sale in tubes and boxes, is additive-free.