What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera? What Is It Good For?
Aloe vera plant, known as medicinal aloe vera plant, is a plant belonging to the lily family. There are 400 types of aloe vera plants with different properties. The plant, which has long and dark green leaves, has a thorny structure. The leaves, which are thick and fleshy at the bottom, taper towards the ends. Some species of aloe vera, which can grow up to 60-70 centimeters, bloom, while others remain green.
The plant, which is widely used in the field of health, is especially popular with its positive effects on skin and hair health. The plant grown in the garden can also be grown in pots at home if desired. The plant, which can be reproduced with the help of its shoots sprouting from the bottom, loves areas with plenty of sun and light wind. The leaves and roots of the plant, which is easily affected by temperatures below 10 degrees, may freeze and rot at low temperatures.
The plant, which grows much faster in mineral-rich humus soils, is long-lived and durable. Drawing attention with its ability to adapt to all kinds of environments, aloe vera is also frequently used in the field of cosmetics. The homeland of aloe vera, which is grown in the South and Southwest regions of our country, is the African continent. The sap of the plant containing glycoside or free anthracene derivatives, resin and volatile fatty acids is used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for Skin?
- Aloe vera plant, which contains vitamin C, vitamin A, B12, folic acid and vitamin E, prevents the damage done by free radicals to the skin due to the antioxidant effects of these vitamins. In addition, minerals beneficial to the skin such as calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc, sodium, copper and magnesium in aloe vera gel also minimize the effects of aging.
- Aloe vera is a special plant with benefits for the face. The plant, which is a natural moisturizer, regulates the moisture balance of the skin, especially when applied to the neck and face areas.
- Aloe vera gel has a devastating effect on skin with mild to moderate acne. Gels put in ice cubes are applied to the skin regularly before going to bed at night, making acne disappear.
- Aloe vera gel, which has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to treat inflammatory skin diseases. The plant, which is especially useful in the treatment of sunburns, is applied directly to the skin exposed to the sun. Quickly absorbed, aloe vera supports the treatment of sun-damaged skin.
- In cases such as insect or fly bites, the benefits of the aole vera flower, which also has a therapeutic feature in open wounds, can be counted as preventing the bruising of the wounds.
- The plant, which also plays a supportive role in the treatment of skin rashes caused by reasons such as rapid weight gain and loss and pregnancy, helps to remove cracks when used regularly.
- Among the benefits of the aloe vera plant, which has anti-inflammatory properties, is its ability to relieve hemorrhoid itching. Aloe vera plant, which helps to reduce the burning and itching in the hemorrhoid area, can be used for both external and internal hemorrhoids.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair?
- Helping to maintain the pH balance of the scalp, aloe vera is a natural hair moisturizer.
- Aloevera gel, which is applied by massaging the scalp, accelerates the blood flow by stimulating and nourishes the hair follicles. Regularly applied aloe vera hair massage promotes faster hair growth.
- The plant, which preserves the natural appearance of the hair, makes the hair curls look more natural.
- People with oily scalps find that their hair becomes less oily when they use aloe vera regularly.
- The plant, which helps to repair the damage in the treated hair, prevents itching and burning on the scalp.
- The natural enzymes found in the aloe vera plant allow the scalp to be cleaned of dead cells and play a role in preventing the formation of dandruff.
- The aloe vera plant, which provides stronger hair roots, supports the hair to look lively and shiny.
- Aloe vera, which has antibacterial properties, plays a supportive role in the treatment of skin diseases such as fungus. By balancing the excess oil on the scalp, it protects the scalp against bacterial skin diseases.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Cream?
- When aloe vera cream is applied to a clean skin, it has a reducing effect on skin infections. Regularly used aloe vera cream eliminates acne and pimples on the skin.
- Aloe vera cream, which is widely used in the treatment of sunburn, helps to quickly treat skin burns with its antioxidant content. It also reduces the risk of infection of the burned area.
- Regularly used aloe vera cream supports the skin’s collagen tissue, tightens the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Aloe vera cream, which eliminates problems such as redness and exfoliation in dry skin, also prevents skin redness.
- Aloe vera cream, which is a useful product for allergenic skin, can also be used for babies. The cream, which is used in the treatment of diaper rash on the baby’s skin, also treats allergic reactions on the skin.
- Recommended for those who work under high radiation, aloe vara cream is therapeutic for the damage of radiation on the skin.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, it destroys microbes on the skin and is applied on open wounds, allowing them to heal in a short time.
- Aloe vera cream, which is very effective in the treatment of tissue damage caused by freezing, supports the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice?
- Due to its antioxidant properties, aloe vera juice prevents the formation of cancer cells and plays a role in preventing the proliferation of the formed cells. It is recommended to consume aloe vera juice for many types of cancer, especially colon cancer.
- Aloe vera juice, which plays an important role in regulating the level of cholesterol in the blood, lowers cholesterol by supporting the treatment of high cholesterol.
Helping to protect cardiovascular health, aloe vera juice, when consumed regularly, accelerates blood flow and prevents clogged arteries.
- Accelerating blood flow increases the body’s oxygen circulation and gives vitality and vitality.
- Thanks to its vitamin and mineral content that provides relaxation of the nervous system, aloe vera juice, which eliminates the factors that cause mental disorders and depression, is beneficial against stress.
- Aloe vera juice, which ensures the regular functioning of the digestive system, positively affects the treatment of many health problems, from stomach health to hemorrhoids, from kidney diseases to hemorrhoids.
- Water, which helps prevent constipation by increasing bowel movements, is a useful drink against bloating and gas problems. It eliminates heartburn, heartburn and gas problems in the stomach and has a beneficial effect on rheumatic pains.
- Aloe vera juice plays an active role in the treatment of upper respiratory tract diseases such as asthma and bronchitis. Aloe vera juice, which has anti-inflammatory properties, is used in the treatment of eye inflammations. Aloe vera, which is applied to the inflamed area with the help of cotton, helps to relieve the pain.
What Are the Benefits of Aloe Vera Oil?
- Aloe vera oil applied to the cellulite area with regular and light massages helps to reduce cellulite. The oil, which increases blood circulation in this area, also plays a role in preventing the formation of cellulite.
- The use of aloe vera oil is recommended in the treatment of oral infections such as gingivitis, mouth ulcers, stomatitis in the mouth.
- Aloe vera oil, which is very effective against skin acne, helps to clean the accumulated oil on the face. Aloe vera oil applied on pimples helps reduce swelling.
- Aloe vera oil applied to the hair before the hair dryer, straightener, curling iron and blow dryer protects the hair against these harmful factors.