10 Quick Home Remedies for Itching
If your skin is very sensitive and you are constantly itching; The information in these lines will be your medicine. Itching is one of the skin problems that many people experience. The causes of itching vary from person to person. Sometimes itching occurs during the transition of the seasons, sometimes after the consumption of spices, and sometimes from stress. There are several ways to relieve itching.
What Is Good For Itching?
- Lemon Juice & Soda
- Aloe vera
- Coconut Oil
- Clove Oil
- Mint oil
- Leave of Daphne
- Carbonated Water
- Apple Cider Vinegar
We have prepared a list of natural methods for those who are looking for a solution to itching . It will be very easy and economical to relieve itching with herbal supplements. Those who say what is good for itching and what to do at home should not miss this information!
Among the suggestions for itching creams, you can find the most natural options in our article. When the symptoms of itching begin to appear gradually, if you intervene immediately, you will be more likely to get productive results.
What Is Good For Itching? 10 Fastest Solutions
1) Lemon Juice & Soda
- We will offer a very easy solution for those who say what is good for itching and what are natural methods.
- To relieve the itching area, you should mix soda with lemon juice.
- Apply the prepared mixture to the itchy area with the help of a cotton ball and wait.
- Thanks to the lemon-soda mixture, your itching will heal in minutes.
2) Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera is a herbal supplement that relieves itching on the skin. It not only heals the itching on your skin, but also on the scalp.
- You can keep the gel at home to use aloe vera in itchy conditions. When you add aloe vera gel in the shampoo, you will relieve the itching of the hair.
- If your feet are often itchy, you can add aloe vera oil to some water and soak your feet in this water. It is very effective for itching.
- It would be healthy for you to answer the question of what causes itching to relieve itching. For example, you can relieve the itching caused by a minor injury with aloe vera, and you can help your skin heal more quickly.
3) Coconut Oil
- When the causes of itching are investigated, if the result is allergic conditions, coconut will come to your rescue.
- It is recommended to use coconut oil for itching caused by seasonal changes or food allergies.
- Vitamin E in coconut oil helps to relax the skin and prevents itching.
- You can apply this oil, which also prevents redness caused by itching, on your skin in case of any kind of itching.
4) Clove Oil
- Clove oil is one of our suggestions for those who say that it is good for itching.
- If you want itching to disappear with herbal solution and you want to experience a relief with nice smells, you don’t want much, it is possible with clove oil!
- Clove oil is a vegetable oil that has the ability to heal irritations on the skin. It also gives very good results for itching.
- To cure itching at home in a few minutes, mix 2 drops of clove oil with 1 teaspoon of water and massage it into the itchy area. You will see the effect in a short time.
- Whether you’re looking for an itch cream, the most natural version of what you’re looking for may already be in your fridge!
- Yogurt is a food that can be found in almost every home and is taken from the refrigerator at the time of itching.
- It is recommended to apply cold yogurt to the area to relieve your itchy skin.
- Yogurt will cure itching without tiring the skin. When it is cold, it will prevent the spread of itching by balancing the blood circulation.
6) Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil containing menthol is recommended for itching on your hands, feet or any part of your body.
- When you apply peppermint oil to the itchy area, you can feel relief from the menthol.
- It is recommended to use peppermint oil by massaging for immediate relief of itchy skin.
- With peppermint oil, itching attacks can be reduced, and at the same time, you feel better thanks to the refreshing mint scent.
- Honey is an antioxidant food and is used as an ointment when skin diseases occur.
- Applying honey according to the size of the area at the time of itching will help relieve itching.
- While honey relieves itching, it also prevents irritation on the skin. Those with honey allergies are not recommended to try this method.
8) Bay Leaf
- Bay leaf has a relaxing effect. To use bay leaf in case of itching, you must first boil the leaves.
- You can cool the water of the boiled bay leaf and use it for the itchy area.
- If you are dealing with frequent itching due to heat or dust; You can boil a new bay leaf every week and keep the water in the refrigerator.
9) Carbonated Water
- Itching can also occur with skin diseases, our recommendation for itching caused by fungus on the feet will be carbonated water.
- The feet washed with carbonated water will be relieved of itching. It is recommended to regularly wash your feet with carbonated water every evening.
- You should also prepare carbonated water for itching in any part of your body. For small areas, it will be sufficient to massage with cotton.
10) Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar, which has antioxidant properties, should be remembered as a herbal support that cleans the itchy areas.
- You can mix apple cider vinegar with some water and apply it to your skin.
- Recommended for arms, legs, hands and feet, apple cider vinegar also heals itching caused by vaginal fungus. For this, it is recommended to clean the vagina with apple cider vinegar.
What Are the Causes of Itching?
Itching occurs in every person for different reasons. Now let’s examine the causes of itching under this title. If itching is caused by ailments such as allergies, it may have turned into a condition that needs to be treated with special medications such as allergy pills.
It should not be forgotten that itching can occur with simple conditions such as friction, small scratches or skin dryness, as well as diseases with symptoms of itching. It is useful to see a specialist if the severity of itching and changes in the skin that do not normally occur.
If you have been feeling itchy in your body frequently lately; You can contact your family doctor as soon as possible.
- Dehydration of the body
- food allergy
- seasonal allergies
- insect bite
- Hormone change during pregnancy
- Prolonged dry skin
- Being in a dusty environment