Yogurt Soup with Bulgur Meatballs
Ingredients for Bulgur Meatballs Yoghurt Soup Recipe
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of flour (heaped)
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 glasses of water
For the meatballs:
- Half a glass of bulgur with meatballs
- 2 tablespoons of flour (wipe)
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
For the above:
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Make tiny (chickpea-sized) balls by kneading the meatball ingredients. You can shape the meatballs more easily by wetting your hands.
- Whisk the yogurt, water, flour and egg yolk.
- Stir until it boils.
- After boiling, add the meatballs to the soup.
- If the consistency of the soup is thick, adjust the consistency by adding water. After boiling for 5 minutes, you can take it from the stove.
- For topping, swirl 1 teaspoon of mint and 1 teaspoon of paprika in butter. Drizzle over the soup. Enjoy your meal.