Yogurt Nutrition Facts: 10 Nutritious Properties
Yogurt is a useful food with high nutritional value. Consumption of homemade or ready-made yogurt has a very high effect on the immune system. Yogurt, which is needed for baby development, adult nutrition, snacks and various recipes, contains countless minerals in each serving. When the nutritional content of yogurt is examined, the vitamins that support body development will attract attention.
We have prepared an article that will be useful for you about the nutritional value of homemade yogurt and the nutritional value of full-fat yogurt. If you want to examine the vitamins and minerals you will get into your body when you consume yogurt; The information on this page will shed light on you. Let’s see what minerals does yogurt contain for you to have a healthy body?
Yogurt Nutrition Value Chart
When the nutritional value table of 1 bowl of yogurt is examined, you will see the following data:
|Vitamin A||198 iu|
Yogurt Nutrition Facts List – Nutritious 10 Features
1) 9.32 grams of Carbs
- The carbohydrates in yogurt meet the needs of the body at the rate it needs.
- You can consume yogurt to get the energy you need during the day.
- The satisfying carbohydrate content of yogurt will give you energy and prevent you from getting tired on the go.
- If you consume yogurt; You can easily use carbohydrates in your body to turn protein into energy.
2) 6.94 grams of Protein
- Protein is a mineral that must be taken by the body for muscle building.
- There is a high amount of protein in 100 grams of yogurt and in 1 bowl of yogurt.
- By consuming yogurt during the day and at meals, you help prevent muscle loss.
- If you want to increase your muscle mass with sports support, you can consume plenty of yogurt.
3) 6.5 grams of Fat
- In order for bowel activities to function regularly, you must provide healthy fats in your meals.
- Healthy fats are included in the content of yogurt for you. If you get 6.5 grams of fat from 1 bowl of yogurt consumption; Helps protect the digestive system.
- Thanks to the milk fat you will get from yogurt, you will also protect your cardiovascular health.
- Especially consuming full-fat yogurt will give better results for your health.
4) 26mg of Cholesterol
- There must be a certain amount of cholesterol in the human body. Yogurt offers you the cholesterol you need.
- Cholesterol allows the body to produce vitamin D.
- You can give importance to the consumption of yogurt during the day for the secretion of reproductive and cortisol hormones.
- 26 mg of cholesterol you will get from 1 bowl of yogurt will support body functions.
5) 92mg Sodium
- Yogurt that you flavor with fruit pieces or consume with oats or even prefer plain contains sodium.
- Sodium helps regulate the body’s fluid balance.
- You can also support the balancing of blood pressure by consuming yogurt.
- To stay away from hypertension, you should not neglect the consumption of sodium-containing yogurt.
6) 310mg of Potassium
- Lack of potassium in your body causes fatigue and sickness.
- You should consume yogurt to continue your life in a more vigorous way, away from the disease.
- The high amount of potassium in yogurt will make you feel more alive.
- Thanks to the daily consumption of yogurt, you will also strengthen the immune system.
7) 242mg Calcium
- Known as a source of calcium, yogurt is a food that accelerates muscle and bone development.
- Yogurt, which is also frequently consumed in the form of ayran, is the secret of healthy teeth.
- If you want to have a tooth structure free from caries and a stronger skeletal system, you can consume yogurt.
- Yogurt, which is a health secret for all ages, will strengthen your body thanks to its calcium content.
8) 198 iu of vitamin A
- Do you know that you can strengthen eyesight by consuming yogurt?
- Yogurt, which is rich in vitamin A value, prevents vision disorders.
- Yogurt, which is preferred during pregnancy, ensures that the baby has healthier eyes.
- We recommend consuming yogurt in order to stay away from eye diseases in old age.
9) 1mg of vitamin C
- Yogurt contains vitamin C, albeit very little, in its nutritional value.
- Vitamin C is; facilitates the purification of the body.
- You can often consume yogurt to clear the infection and get rid of edema.
- Thanks to yogurt containing vitamin C, you can maintain body resistance.
10) 0.1 Iron
- Iron is an important mineral for maintaining blood values.
- There is very little iron in the structure of yogurt, and this ratio meets some of the iron need you need.
- Do not forget to add yogurt to your meals to prevent fatigue, weakness and skin diseases due to iron deficiency.
- You can see the effects of yogurt on your health by trying recipes made with yogurt.