Which is the Best Ironing Brand?
The Most Popular and Good Ironing Brands. Many people prefer to use an iron to remove the wrinkles in the fabric of the clothes and to look more attentive. While those who have time iron their clothing at home; very busy employees also meet this need in dry cleaning centers. If you frequently iron at home; The iron you use should be a good product. It will always be an advantage for you to use an iron with high steam power, which can accompany you for years, iron the clothes in seconds.
Best Ironing Brands
- Philips Azur GC4909/60 3000 W Steam Iron
- Arzum AR 690 Tripper Travel Iron
- Kiwi KSI-6440 1000 W Steam Vertical Iron Pink
- Philips HI5918 / 20 Steam Generator Iron
- Fakir Verda Steam Generator Iron
- Goldmaster Maxipress Iron GM-7613K
- Philips GC 810/20 Steam Straightener
- Clatronic 2000 Watt Steam Iron DB-3105
- Philips PSG7150/30 2100 W Steam Generator Iron – Purple
- Schafer Glatt Eco Steam Iron 2 Pieces Purple
Those who are going to buy an iron, and those who are bored with their old irons , are wondering which iron is the best. We have added the best ironing model list that suits you to this article so that you can make the right choice. The best irons on the market will be here with their exclusive features. For those who like to wear ironed clothes and for families who often iron their school uniforms, the best ironing brands are proud to present you with useful models.
Which is the Best Ironing Brand?
1) Philips Azur GC4909/60 3000 W Steam Iron
- Philips Azur, which meets the needs of those who love to iron and homes that need an iron, irons even the most stubborn wrinkles in seconds.
- This smart product, which automatically shuts itself off in 2 minutes when it is inactive, has the feature of preventing the clothes from burning.
- Since it has a steam power of 55 grams per minute, drying clothes instantly gain a stylish and attentive look.
2) Arzum AR 690 Tripper Travel Iron
- Here is a practical product that will work for you when you want to iron on holidays and in other homes.
- Arzum designed this ceramic-based product for those who travel frequently.
- Because it is minimal and useful, it takes its place in almost every home. Since this product does not have an automatic shut-off feature, controlled use is recommended.
3) Kiwi KSI-6440 1000 W Steam Vertical Iron Pink
- Kiwi designed a vertical iron for those who are bored and tired of ironing on the ironing board. Moreover, it is very useful and elegant-looking.
- Anti-calc feature, automatic shut-off and anti-drip feature are also available.
- If you want to iron your suspended products easily and within minutes, you can choose this vertical iron with Kiwi assurance. In terms of economy, it is a complete budget friendly.
4) Philips HI5918 / 20 Steam Generator Iron
- Steam generator irons are recommended for families and crowded groups whose ironing rush is never ending.
- The steam generator iron, which is an indispensable part of the houses where shirts and clothes are used the most, automatically turns itself off when it is inactive and prevents the fabrics from burning.
- The more you use the Philips steam generator iron, the more you will love it, which is designed with anti-drip and descaling technology.
5) Fakir Verda Steam Generator Iron
- We will have a recommendation from Fakir brand for those who want to use steam generator irons. This ironing model is very useful and economical.
- In this ironing model with a water tank capacity of 2 liters, you can iron many clothes with high steam thanks to the water you add.
- Since it has a titanium base, it makes your clothes look more lively and brings innovation after each ironing.
6) Goldmaster Maxipress Iron Gm-7613K
- For those who say that every home must have an iron that meets expectations, the Goldmaster product, which irons the clothes perfectly, is recommended.
- This product, which is one of the classic corded irons, has a ceramic sole.
- Thanks to the 350 ml water filling tank, you can iron your clothes as you wish with the shock steam system and give them a new look.
7) Philips GC 810/20 Steam Straightener
- If you are looking for a practical product for your trousers, jackets, shirts, skirts and all your other clothes, you can take a look at the ergonomic steam straightener designed by Philips for you.
- This product is a useful model with hanger ironing feature. It easily irons trousers in seconds and tops easily on hangers.
- It does not leave water stains on your clothes as it has anti-drip feature. In addition, since there is no automatic shutdown feature, controlled manual use is recommended.
8) Clatronic 2000 Watt Steam Iron DB-3105
- The Clatronic ironing model, which is sold at very affordable prices in terms of economy, is an iron that definitely takes its place in the homes of students and employees.
- It does not leave marks while ironing shirts and other clothes easily thanks to its steel base.
- The anti-limescale feature is also available in this product. In this way, you can use the iron with the same comfort for days.
9) Philips PSG7150/30 2100 W Steam Generator Iron – Purple
- This stylishly designed Philips steam generator iron, which allows you to iron any fabric you want, whenever you want, irons many different products at a single temperature.
- You can iron the clothes you want with a single setting without worrying whether the iron is hot or the steam is sufficient.
- With zero risk of burning thanks to smart technology; Do not miss the chance to easily iron everything in the house, from curtains to ties.
10) Schafer Glatt Eco Steam Iron 2 Pieces Purple
- This Schafer iron, which has many features that an iron should have, is one of the classic ironing models.
- You can easily iron many different fabrics by following the temperature control dial.
- Since it has a corded operation feature, you can make your clothes or textile products look brand new on the ironing board.
What Should Be Considered When Choosing an Iron?
If you haven’t bought an iron yet; You can choose the product by paying attention to the following details while shopping for ironing.
- In order to remove stubborn wrinkles in seconds, it is important that the steam volume is 40 grams on average. 40 and above is an ideal value.
- The motor power of the irons is also one of the information to be considered. It is recommended to be 2000w or 2400w to adapt to every home and electrical facilities.
- It should have a ceramic soleplate in order to easily slip, straighten and eliminate the risk of burning on the fabric. Other types of soles can also be examined to anticipation.
- The number of holes in the base is important. The higher the number of holes, the greater the steam output and the easier the creases are removed.
- If an iron is to be purchased for a crowded house or for workplaces; Steam boiler models save time.
- If an iron to be used by a single person is to be selected, budget-friendly models with ideal values can be examined.
Tips for Ironing
Although it may be difficult for some to stand up for minutes and iron, there are tricks to make this job fun and practical. Here’s what you need to know to iron with fun and enjoyment:
- You should find a suitable position for ironing according to the model of your iron. If it is an iron with a steam generator, you can open the ironing board by the window.
- As for vertical irons, hangers or dumb butlers should be near you.
- For corded irons, you can use the ironing board in a corner close to the outlet.
- You should definitely check the water of the iron before each ironing. If you need to add water frequently, you should have a water container with you.
- If you prepare your clothes one by one and switch to ironing, you can achieve a lot in a short time.
- If you don’t know how to pass the time while ironing, you can turn on your favorite music in the background.
- If you want your clothes or fabrics to smell good after each ironing, you can use fabric perfume.
- When you want to add water to the iron, you must unplug it and add the water. It is recommended not to take risks.