What is Torso? How to Use It While Cooking
The Masterchef competition, which is followed by many on television, continues to teach new terms to those who want to learn about the kitchen. The audience of this competition learns the types of knives, pasta making, meat marinating, and sealing techniques.
The popular competition, which is not limited to these, opens the horizons of those who want to become even more experts in Gastronomy. One of these terms draws attention as the torch cloth you see in the contestants lately.
Hygiene and discipline, one of the first rules of the kitchen, are provided with the help of a torch cook cloth. While preparing the necessary equipment before cooking, a towel should be at hand. Now, in this article, we will explain the answer to the question of what a tortoise means.
Our article will be your guide for those who want to work in the cleanest and best way while cooking in the kitchen. Because a good chef doesn’t start without a torch. Now let’s take a look at the information about the use of the torch!
What is Torso?
- Torşon is a kitchen cloth in its simplest form. But it is not just a cloth. He is the chief assistant of the chiefs.
- The torch, which is usually 60×60 in size, has a cotton structure.
- It is used in every way except cleaning in the kitchen.
- It is a kitchen product that you can choose to protect your hand when you want to touch hot surfaces.
- The torch, which has recently come to the fore with the Masterchef competition, is a diaper recommended to be used without touching food.
- It supports the chefs in drying the washed hands and holding the items.
- Torch is a chef’s most important ingredient. Before starting to cook, he should prepare the tortoise cleanly.
- Before using the bag, you should make sure that it is absolutely clean. Dirty torches will cause bacterial growth. This will destroy the hygiene of the food.
- Torches can be in any color and any texture. The important thing is that it inspires you while you work and is at hand.
- Being cotton will help you hold the gear. It should not be thin. The slightly thick torch will make it easier for you to hold hot equipment such as pots and pans.
- There are many aspects of the torch that make work easier. When your hands are damp or wet, you can immediately wipe them and continue your work.
- If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, you should definitely have a few torches.
How To Use Torch Cloth While Cooking?
- It is recommended to use the torch during every meal.
- You can dry your hands with this towel after washing vegetables and fruits.
- You can hold the hot surfaces with a different torch and take your hot tray from the oven to the counter.
- When the handles are very hot, you can hold the pot using a clean torch.
- Bags need to be washed frequently. It should be prepared in a dry and clean way, without being damp.
- If the bag remains moist, bacteria can grow. It becomes a product that harms your hands and food.
- You can use the bag in any color. Especially thick and cotton is recommended.
- It is recommended to have on hand to use a torch while cooking. If you wish, you can hang the bag on one shoulder and reach it easily during every process.
- You can clean the bag in the washing machine. Washing using detergent will help remove the remaining stains on the torch.
Where is Torsion Sold?
- Torşon, which is not missing from people who cook, is found in many places.
- This auxiliary material, which has a very affordable economic value, is offered for sale with figures starting from 5 TL.
- You can easily get it from stores selling kitchen textile products.
- If you want to work in the kitchen more comfortably by using a torch; You can buy torches online.
- Be sure to pay attention to the dimensions when purchasing. It will be easier to use if you take it in the size of 60×60 cm.
- Torşon is also sold in various markets as kitchen towels and tea towels.
- It is recommended that you keep this product, which makes your job easier, from your home!