What are the Benefits of Onion Juice? How is it done?
Vitamin Source Natural Antibiotic Onion Juice! The onion plant, which has a special place in every cuisine, is notable for its taste and benefits. Onion, which is a low-calorie vegetable, contains high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, folic acid and vitamin E. It is also rich in minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iodine, silica, sulfur, sodium, potassium and magnesium.
Its fatty acid content, which acts as a natural antibiotic, and phenol components that facilitate digestion enable onions to play a supportive role in the treatment of many diseases. Onion, which is used as a flavoring in salads, appetizers, soups, in short, all foods; In some bodies, when consumed raw, it can cause stomach pain and burning. Cooking and consuming it eliminates this problem.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice?
- It plays an important role in the removal of nasal congestion and phlegm, which are frequently encountered especially in winter months.
- It is effective in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- By providing a healthier functioning of the circulatory system, it plays a supportive role in the treatment of vascular occlusions caused by circulatory disorders.
- It increases fat burning by facilitating the elimination of excess water and toxic substances accumulated in the body.
- Boiled onion juice benefits include weight control.
- Onion juice, which contains antioxidant components, strengthens the immune system and protects the body against infections.
- Support in the treatment of anemia is among the benefits of onion juice with honey.
- The flavone components in its content have a protective effect against heart diseases by providing vascular dilation.
- The sulfur components in its content have a natural antibiotic function. It plays an important role in the treatment of inflammations in the body. It is effective in the treatment of bronchitis, urinary tract inflammation, throat inflammation and sore throat.
- The benefits of drinking onion juice include minimizing the syndromes experienced by women during menopause.
- Onion juice, which plays an important role in blood coagulation, helps to treat diseases such as polycystic ovary and fibroids in women.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice for Hair?
- Sulfur is among the substances that make up the structure of the hair. The sulphurous substances contained in the onion strengthen the structure of the hair strands.
- Onion juice, which is widely used in the treatment of hair loss, provides nourishment to the hair follicles and supports faster hair growth. Onion juice, which is especially effective in the treatment of ringworm disease, can cause hair growth in areas where hair does not grow when used regularly.
- It eliminates problems such as dandruff and oiliness on the scalp.
- It prevents the graying of hair strands that develop due to the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicles. It helps to produce higher quality hair strands by thickening the hair strands.
- Onion juice, which has antibacterial properties, also plays an important role in the treatment of infections on the scalp.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice for the Skin?
- Onion juice has benefits in the treatment of acne and acne on the skin. Onion juice mixed with honey or olive oil prevents acne and acne formation when used regularly. Onion juice, which has an anti-inflammatory effect, is especially effective in the treatment of inflamed acne.
- Onion juice, which is used as a paste with turmeric against sunspots, has a reducing effect when massaged and applied on skin spots.
- Onion juice, which stands out with its antibiotic effect, also plays an important role in the treatment of fungal infections on the skin.
- The benefits of raw onion juice, which has a stimulating effect on the subcutaneous tissue, include increasing blood circulation and providing better nutrition of skin cells. Regularly massaging the skin with onion juice helps you have a smoother and brighter skin.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice for Menstruation?
Menstrual delays cause serious syndromes in many women. Bloating, constipation, gas, irritability, hot flashes, irritability and other psychological problems may occur due to delayed menstruation. Onion juice, which plays an important role in relieving menstrual pain, can also be used as a menstrual reliever.
Onion juice benefits are also discussed by İbrahim Saracoğlu. Saraçoğlu states that cures prepared with onion juice prevent blood coagulation, increase blood flow, and have a menstrual cramping effect. However, for this reason, a doctor should be consulted before using onion juice. Onion juice, which should be applied under the control of a doctor, can cause serious problems if not used correctly.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice for Ear Inflammation?
Ear infections can occur due to water in the ear, earwax accumulation, allergies, sinusitis and other infectious diseases. Ear infections can be caused by bacteria or viruses. It can be said that onion juice supports the treatment of ear inflammation due to its antibiotic effect.
Squeezing the onion juice and dripping a few drops into the ear can have a therapeutic effect on the inflammation here. However, first of all, the cause of the inflammation should be found by going to a doctor and it should be treated with onion juice under the control of the doctor.
Does Onion Juice Make You Weak?
Onion juice, which contains high levels of antioxidant components, helps to eliminate edema in the body. It also facilitates the elimination of toxic substances and accelerates fat burning. Onion juice, especially consumed on an empty stomach, increases the metabolic rate and plays a supporting role in weight loss.
Onion juice, which is used in addition to a healthy weight loss diet, makes the diet more effective by controlling the appetite. Onion juice, which prevents the formation of insulin resistance due to its regulating effect on blood sugar, can also prevent regional lubrication. Reducing stomach bloating and eliminating edema are among the benefits of parsley and onion juice.
Harms and Side Effects of Onion Juice
Onion juice, which draws attention with its health benefits, may cause allergic effects in some bodies. Onion juice, which has a high fructose content, cannot be digested in the stomach. Consumption of onion juice in some bodies causes gas formation in the stomach and causes pain. Especially reflux patients should consume onion juice in consultation with their doctor. In these patients, consumption of onion juice may increase the severity of the disease. Onion juice, which has a blood sugar lowering effect, can be dangerous for diabetics.
By increasing the effect of drugs used in the treatment of diabetes, it can cause sudden low blood sugar. Consuming onion juice can also cause serious problems for people who use blood thinners.
Onion juice benefits are not significant during pregnancy. It can cause bleeding during pregnancy due to its anti-clotting properties. Those who use drugs regularly, have a chronic disease, pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before using onion juice.