Weight Gain Program: 4 Different Diet Lists From The Experts
It is necessary for every person to stay at an ideal weight according to their body values. Although height and weight ratios are not considered important, it is a health condition that should not be neglected. If your current weight is not proportional to your height, that is, if it is missing or excessive, you may experience a health problem. Just as being overweight is among the factors that endanger a person’s health, having a weight less than the ideal weight can invite some health problems.
Those who want to gain weight usually fill their stomach with junk food and eat late at night, waiting for immediate results, but like losing weight, weight gain is only possible with a regular and healthy diet. In addition, living conditions must be made suitable for the weight gain to be permanent.
Let’s make a small reminder; Before researching ways to gain weight, the underlying reason for not being at the ideal weight should be analyzed well and progress should be made accordingly. If the reason for your low weight is nutritional problems, reaching the ideal weight can be through diets, while if there are serious disorders related to metabolism, it may be necessary to use additional drugs or try different methods under expert control.
This article has been prepared for those who want to gain weight in the most healthy way . Here is our article on the healthiest weight gain program and various weight gain programs, where those who want to reach their ideal weight will find answers to all their questions. Those who have been looking for diet programs to gain weight for a long time will also meet in this article. Because the ideal weight gain program and more in these lines! If you want to gain weight, what should we eat to gain weight, how to apply a diet to gain weight, what are the ways to gain weight, you have come to the right article.
Nutrition Programs for Weight Gain
Effective Nutrition Program to Gain 5 Kilos in 1 Week by Ender Saraç
- Morning: 2 eggs and cheddar butter omelet, 3 slices of sunflower seed bread, 1 glass of orange juice with pulp, 3 teaspoons of your favorite jam and as much parsley as you want.
- Snack: 1 glass of milk.
- Lunch: Chicken with tomatoes, 1 serving of buttered rice and 1 bowl of carrots with olive oil.
- Snack: 1 glass of buttermilk and salted almonds.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of lentil soup, medium pizza with tomato and cheese, tomato salad.
- Snack: 1 glass of boza, 1 handful of pumpkin seeds, plum pulp.
- Morning: 1 bagel, 8 black and green olives. 1 slice of goat cheese and a small bowl of jam.
- Snack: 1 glass of boza and 1 handful of hazelnuts.
- Lunch: 1 portion of juicy Izmir meatballs. 1 plate of tomato juice, 1 portion of spaghetti. Lemon Shepherd’s Salad.
- Snack: 5 spoons of tahini halva and 1 slice of bread.
- Evening: 1 portion of spinach with minced meat, 2 slices of bread, 1 bowl of yogurt soup.
- Snack: 1 glass of salep and 1 handful of almonds.
- Morning: Cheddar omelet made with 1 egg, 1 bagel, olives with lemon, 1 tomato, 2 teaspoons of honey and butter.
- Snack: 1 handful of hazelnuts.
- Lunch: 1 portion of steamed fish, 1 bowl of shepherd’s salad, 2 slices of bread.
- Snack: 4 spoons of tahini molasses and 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of lentils with minced meat, 1 pita with cheese, 1 glass of lemonade and a lemon salad with parsley and onions.
- Snack: 1 glass of milk and 2 slices of walnut cake.
- Morning: 4 spoons of cottage cheese, 1 tomato, 3 walnuts, 2 slices of bread, strawberry jam and orange juice in a large glass.
- Snack: 1 handful of Turkish delight.
- Lunch: 1 egg and cheese pita. 1 bowl of tzatziki and carrots with olive oil.
- Dinner: 1 portion of stuffed minced meat, 1 bowl of tzatziki, 1 portion of tomato rice and pickles.
- Snack: 1 glass of boza and 1 handful of nuts.
- Morning: 1 bowl of tomato soup with 1 cheese toastie.
- Snack: 2 slices of walnut cake.
- Lunch: 1 portion of watery menemen, 1 portion of macaroni with cheese, 1 plate of green beans with olive oil.
- Snack: 1 handful of hazelnuts and 5 oat biscuits.
- Dinner: 6 lentil meatballs, 1 portion of cheese pie, 1 bowl of tzatziki and 1 tomato.
- Snack: Fruit salad with some honey and 1 handful of almonds.
- Morning: 3 slices of bread and scrambled eggs. 4 spoons of tahini molasses, 1 glass of orange juice.
- Snack: 1 glass of milk and 3 curd cookies.
- Lunch: 1 serving of steamed fish, 1 bowl of shepherd’s salad, mashed potatoes, carrots with olive oil.
- Snack: 1 glass of boza and 1 handful of pistachios.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of vegetable soup, pasta with minced meat and yoghurt. Shepherds salad.
- Snack: 1 banana and 3 dates.
- Morning: 1 bagel, 4 spoons of tahini molasses, 1 egg, tomatoes and olives.
- Snack: 1 glass of boza and 1 handful of almonds.
- Lunch: 1 bowl of tomato soup, 1 plate of baked pasta with cheese, tzatziki and carrot salad.
- Dinner: 1 portion of red beans with meat, pickles, rice and shepherd’s salad.
- Snack: Banana, almond.
Weight Gain Program with Dilara Koçak Advice
When you want to apply a lean weight gain program with the advice of Dilara Koçak, your healthy meals will be right here! You can reach your goal step by step with the weight gain list. Here is the nutrition list you need to apply to gain weight:
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 buns
- 1 seasonal fruit
- 1 tablespoon of jam can be added to 1 bowl of yogurt
- 1 medium mixed pizza
- 1 glass of buttermilk or juice
- 1 handful of nuts
- 2 servings of fruit
- 1 toast
- 1 glass of buttermilk
- 1 handful of nuts
- 1 plate of meat with vegetables
- 1 bowl of yogurt
- 1 plate of rice
- 3 slices of bread
- 1 serving of sweets
- 1 glass of milk
- a light sandwich
Weight Gain Program Men Recommendations
- You should pay attention to a meat-based diet. Do not forget to add fresh or dried thyme, especially on your meat dishes.
- Use your bread preferences for white wheat.
- Take care to consume 1 handful of pistachios during the day.
- White grapes and bananas should not be missing from your fruit plates.
- Focus on consuming boiled potatoes. It would be a healthy idea to add cumin while consuming.
- You can drink rosehip tea every evening at your tea time.
- If you love sweets, you should definitely squeeze lemon on it and eat it.
- You should prepare a sports program for yourself to gain weight on a regular basis. You can support your diet with regular exercise.
- You should definitely include eggs in your breakfast. You can gain weight by consuming eggs as boiled or omelette. In particular, boiled eggs are indispensable food of bodybuilding weight gain program meals.
- For men to gain weight in better conditions, it is necessary to stay away from smoking and alcohol.
- It is recommended to consume natural fruit juices instead of beverages with high caffeine content such as coffee and tea.
- Even if the weight gain nutrition program is implemented in a disciplined way, sometimes it may not be possible to gain weight, in this case, it should be considered that there may be a subconscious problem such as “emotional hunger” and psychological transformation studies should also be tried.
Weight Gain Program Advice for Women
- You should include enough protein and carbohydrates in your meals. Protein plays an important role for the fastest weight gain program.
- Your snack plates should be filled with peanuts and roasted chickpeas.
- You can consume peanut butter with whole grain breads.
- You should drink plenty of fluids. Fresh fruit juice and drinking water should be consumed in glasses every day.
- Eat healthy fats. You can choose egg yolks, fatty meats and coconut oil. Fats like protein will also help you when you want to implement the best weight gain program.
- There shouldn’t be a day that you don’t eat tuna, butter, cheese, bananas, and peanut butter.
- 1 cup of yogurt is 118 calories. During the day, you can definitely accompany your meals with 1 bowl of yogurt. Yogurt will be a good choice for your daily weight gain program meals.
- If you drink alcohol, you should take a break for a while. You can gain weight in a healthier way by avoiding caffeine.
- If you can’t gain weight even though you try hard to gain weight, you can think that the problem may be psychological, not physical, and try to get support in this regard.