Summer Vegetables List – 10 Delicious Vegetables
When you want to have a healthy body, you can get the vitamins and protein your body needs through food. You can meet this need from different foods in four seasons. Your nutritional needs, which vary depending on age and weight, will also change according to the foods you consume. You cannot always eat the same amount of the same food. You can divide this situation into days and months by applying a healthy diet program.
While the sun of the summer season is scorching the gardens and fields, we have prepared in this article which vegetables you can eat in summer. If you are wondering what the vegetables that flavor your salads and main dishes are on the summer tables, stay on this page. A list of summer vegetable varieties, each more delicious and beneficial than the other, is here. The vegetable calorie information you consume has also been added so that you can eat healthier.
Here are the names and information of vegetables with high nutritional value that you can find in greengrocers and markets in summer:
Summer Vegetables List – Rich in Vitamins, Delicious!
- Tomatoes, which are consumed in the season without hormones, will draw attention to your health with many benefits.
- Tomato, which is an ideal summer vegetable for you to meet the vitamins A and C, adds flavor while adding color to every dish it enters.
- It is one of the vegetables that should be consumed against anemia.
- One medium tomato is only 19 calories!
- Salad is an indispensable part of the salad, which is the snack that it gives its name.
- When combined with lemon and tomato, it can be eaten at every meal.
- Cucumber, which is a great remedy for skin and digestive problems, is among the sources of B vitamins.
- A medium cucumber contains 14 calories.
- You should not miss it from your diet list.
- Eggplant, which has a unique place in Turkish cuisine, takes its place in the aisles when the summer season comes.
- In some regions, it is also taken and dried in summer.
- Eggplants dried by waiting under the sun are consumed on the table in winter.
- When you consume a 100 gram eggplant, you will get 24 calories.
- It is a vegetable containing phosphorus. It is also very satisfying in terms of vitamin C.
- You can consume plenty of zucchini in summer to protect your immune system.
- Since it has a fibrous structure, it can be your travel companion while dieting.
- There are 30 calories in 150 grams of medium sized zucchini.
- You can choose for meals.
- Pepper, which loves to meet tomatoes in summer mornings, is a vegetable that is longed for in winter.
- It is the favorite vegetable of menemen, stir-fries and sautés.
- When you consume hot pepper, your metabolism accelerates and your weight loss process begins.
- 1 red pepper contains 20 calories, while sweet pepper contains 14 calories.
6) Fresh Beans
- Another vegetable whose path is observed in the summer season is green beans.
- It is very high in terms of vitamin A and magnesium value.
- It will be a healthy decision to consume when you have plenty of it in the summer.
- 100 grams of green beans contain 66 calories in cooked form.
- Purslane, which is also made into a salad among summer greens and consumed by many people, is a vegetable with high nutritional value.
- Yoghurt salad and meal can be prepared and served.
- When you want to prepare a table with antioxidant content, purslane can be found in your mind.
- There are 20 grams of calories in 100 grams of purslane.
- Let’s continue our list with some Mediterranean breezes. Fresh cowpeas and broad beans have become more and more popular in our kitchen day by day.
- It is often preferred in salads.
- You can consume the cowpea, which is high in potassium and fiber, in summer.
- 1 tablespoon of black-eyed peas has 24 calories.
9) Bell Pepper
- The only secret of delicious and hearty stuffing is to make it with a good pepper.
- The bell peppers, which are seen in the market and market aisles in summer months, are the harbingers of delicious meals.
- Remember that a medium bell pepper has 9 calories, and a cooked stuffed pepper has about 130 calories!
- In order for the digestive system to work properly, okra should be consumed in summer.
- Okra is a vegetable high in fiber and magnesium.
- When okra, which is also suitable for diet nutrition, is consumed, you will only get 30 calories.
- For healthy plates, okra can be a good choice.