Skip to content
Sauteed Meat with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Ingredients for Meat Saute Recipe with Creamy Mustard Sauce
- 800 gr – 1 kg of veal meat
- 2 onions
- 400 grams of cultivated mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 full teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning
- 500 ml of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 200 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- 3 tablespoons of water
How to Make Meat Saute Recipe with Creamy Mustard Sauce?
Add NotePrint the Recipe
- Cut the meat into thin long strips.
- Add three tablespoons of oil to the pan and fry the meat, which is hot, until it absorbs its juice.
- Take the fried meat on a separate plate and add two tablespoons of oil in the same pan, fry the diced onions lightly, then add the finely cut mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the mustard and tomato paste, fry together, mix the vegetable seasoning in 500 ml of hot water and add it to the backgammon three times.
- After 2-3 minutes of cooking, add the cream and mix one tablespoon of starch with three tablespoons of water and pour into the sauce.
- Add the last cooked meat to the sauce. Cook for about 10 minutes on low heat with the lid closed. 😊👌🏼.
You may also like...