Orange Nutritional Value: How Many Calories in Orange?
The orange, which adorns grocery and market aisles with its orange color, is dazzling as a fruit that warms you up in the cold of winter. Although known as a source of vitamin C, oranges are also very rich in vitamins B and E. It is more common to be consumed to reduce the effect of the flu. It protects the body against bacteria and fights diseases. Not only fruit, but also sweets, juice and energy drinks are obtained from the peel.
You may have thought about how many calories an orange leaves on your palate while eating. We have prepared this article based on the question of how many calories in 1 orange. We help you to eat with measure to have a healthy and fit body.
In this article, where we will also provide information about fresh and ready orange juice, we have also added delicious fit recipes prepared with oranges for you. Wishing you good health as you read with pleasure…
How Many Calories in Orange?
The most important point you should pay attention to while maintaining weight control; The number of calories in the food you eat. By calculating calories, it may be far away to gain the weight you lose while you are eating. The secret of a healthy body is in a moderate and clean diet. While consuming oranges, you can balance your meals based on the following numbers:
- 1 slice of orange 14 calories
- Small orange 47 calories
- Medium orange 103 calories
- A large orange contains 141 calories.
- If you ask how many calories are in 100 grams of orange, we can answer 47 calories. The size that dietitians express as small oranges is 100 grams. It should be in your mind.
How Many Calories in Orange Juice?
Another way to consume oranges is to drink orange juice. Orange juice, which has an important place in liquid consumption, will be a good choice for you to start the day full. When you have time, you can consume orange juice in the healthiest way by making it yourself at home. In hectic mornings, you can often use your preference for ready-made orange juice. Especially orange juice, which is included in the meals in diet diaries, can help you as a beverage that accelerates fat burning. When you think about how many calories in fresh orange juice, you can remember these values:
- 200 ml glass of orange juice 120 calories
- Medium glass 90 calories
- ½ cup 60 calories
- A quarter cup contains 30 calories.
How Many Calories in Instant Orange Juice?
Ready-made orange juice from the market can also meet your daily energy needs. The calorie information of these drinks offered to the market by various brands varies according to the companies.
- Pınar: There are 531 calories in 1 liter. One glass of water is equivalent to 106 calories.
- Tamek: 1 glass of orange juice equals 66 calories.
If you say how many calories are cappy orange juice, its calorie information will be 153 calories for a 330 ml can.
Orange Nutritional Value
In order to stay healthier during the winter months, you should pay attention to the consumption of oranges. Doctors have added oranges to the list of fruits that protect against winter diseases. Orange is also a fruit with high nutritional value. Vitamins and minerals found in medium-sized oranges are as follows:
- 25.85 grams of carbohydrates
- 2.07 grams of protein
- 0.26 grams of fat
- 5.28 grams of fiber
- 398.2 mg of potassium
- 88mg calcium
- 495 iu of vitamin A
- 117.04 mg of vitamin C
- It contains 0.22 grams of iron.
Thanks to its nutritional value, orange is an excellent fruit that provides the body with fruit sugar while also providing fiber and vitamins. When dieting, it should be the first choice to get the carbohydrates that the body needs from fibrous foods. With its refreshing taste, orange can be called the food sought after in diets!
Does Orange Make You Gain Weight?
- Orange, which is among the low-calorie fruits, will be your travel companion in the diet.
- Dietitians recommend those who want to lose weight to consume fruit during the day.
- You can consume the orange you buy in season, either as a fruit or as a beverage.
- It supports you in this process with its effect that accelerates fat burning.
- Due to its fiber content, it will ensure the formation of a healthy digestive system.
- Orange helps you lose weight if you are moderate in consumption.
- If you consume too much during the day, it is among the factors that cause weight gain. Let’s say be careful.
How is the Orange Diet Made? Diet list
Do you feel like you’ve gained some weight lately? Then we will recommend you a healthy weight loss orange diet containing vitamin C to get in shape. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water and stay away from cheating during the diet process. As long as you apply and pay attention to only 3 days, the nutrition list that you will lose 3 kilos is as follows:
- Breakfast: 1 slice of toast, 1 slice of cheese, 5 olives, 1 orange.
- Lunch: 1 bowl of tuna salad with greens, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 1 orange
- Dinner: 1 bowl of yogurt, 1 orange, lots of lettuce salad, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of cereal bread.
- Morning: 1 slice of toast or rusk, 1 boiled egg, 1 tea glass of orange juice.
- Lunch: 1 bowl of non-fat yogurt, 1 orange, 1 boiled egg, 2 slices of multigrain bread.
- Dinner: 5 lean meatballs, 1 orange, 1 tomato, 2 slices of cereal bread.
- Morning: 1 slice of skim cheese, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 slice of melon, 3 pieces of toast.
- Lunch: 2 boiled potatoes, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 orange.
- Dinner: 1 portion of grilled meat, 1 slice of wholegrain bread, 1 bowl of nonfat yogurt and 1 orange.