Olive Oil Hair Care Masks: Fast-Effective
Olive oil hair mask is one of the ways you can get the benefits of olive oil. Olive oil, which is effective and healthy for general body health, comes to add vitality and strength to your hair with this article. For dry and worn hair, hair that sheds and shrinks frequently, and hair that cannot grow; Highly effective masks have been collected on this page. If you are wondering about the effect of olive oil, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, on your hair and want to apply masks, you can continue reading our article.
Let’s examine what olive oil hair masks are and how they are applied!
How to Make Olive Oil Hair Mask?
1) Egg and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 egg
- 5 spoons of pure olive oil
- The first of our olive oil hair care mask recommendations consists of very easy and simple ingredients. With eggs and olive oil, which are high in protein, the moisture your hair needs is regained.
- To prepare the mask, first crack an egg into a bowl and whisk it well. Add the olive oil to the beaten egg and mix again.
- Before applying the mask, make sure your hair is dry and distribute the mask throughout your hair with the help of a comb.
- Start by covering your hair, on which you have applied the mask, with a cap or a blanket. 30 minutes is sufficient for the waiting time.
- After finishing the waiting phase, first rinse your hair with warm water. Then wash it with the shampoo you use. If you are using conditioner, you can also apply conditioner in the last step.
- Thanks to this mask, do not forget to apply it once a week to bring moisture and strength to your hair. Eggs will provide protein to your hair, and olive oil will provide vitamins.
2) Garlic Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of olive oil
- The hair mask prepared with garlic and olive oil is especially effective for hair loss. Because garlic has the property of strengthening the hair follicles.
- To apply the mask, pass 10 pieces of garlic through the blender and add olive oil to it and mix it for a second or two more rounds.
- Apply the hair mask to the scalp and wait for 20 minutes.
- If you are bothered by the smell of the mask, you can add lavender or orange oil. Thus, you can add a pleasant smell to your hair.
- The application period of the mask is 15 days. It is recommended to apply this mask to your hair every evening within 15 days.
- At the end of the last 15 days, you can see that your hair roots have gained health and the shedding has decreased.
3) Honey Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Honey is a food rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It is effective against any disease. It is also effective in gaining strength and vitality to your hair. You can take care of your hair and have more vibrant hair with two miracle nutrients such as honey and olive oil.
- Mix honey and olive oil well to obtain a cream. Apply this cream all over your hair and cover it with a cap to keep your hair moist.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, wash your hair first with warm water and then with the shampoo you use regularly.
- To see the effect of honey and olive oil mask on your hair in a short time; Make sure to apply the mask once a week. With this mask, your hair will look more lively and shiny.
4) Yogurt and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 glass of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Do you know that your hair can get all the vitamins it needs from a yogurt and olive oil mask?
- Yogurt, one of the foods containing calcium, will strengthen the structure of your hair and prevent breakage.
- First of all, you need to mix all the ingredients except lemon juice and get a cream.
- Start applying the resulting mixture to your dry hair. Rinse the mask remaining on your hair for 20 minutes with warm water and then apply the lemon juice to your hair and rinse again. Perform the final purification process with your own shampoo.
- When you apply this mask regularly, you may notice that dry hair gains softness, and spilled hair becomes stronger. With this mask with yogurt added, your hair will be more moist and soft. Don’t be late to try it!
5) Banana and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- We are here with a miracle formula for dry and damaged hair. This mask revitalizes dyed and damaged hair.
- To prepare the mask, first pass the banana through the blender and get a liquid consistency.
- Add olive oil to the liquefied banana and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to every part of your hair and wait for an average of 15 minutes.
- You can use warm water and shampoo for rinsing.
- You can apply the mask once a week to see the effect of this mask consisting of banana and olive oil. Potassium in bananas helps your hair to be healthier. Olive oil nourishes your hair from root to tip. Can you imagine the effect of the two ingredients on your hair? Result: Great!
6) Coconut Oil and Olive Oil Mask
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cup of natural olive oil
- Both oils named in the ingredient list are natural oils that nourish your hair and help it grow.
- If you want to use the most organic products in hair care, you can mix olive oil and coconut oil and apply it to your hair.
- This mask is recommended for dry and damaged hair. It is not recommended to prevent oily hair from getting heavier.
- You can mix both oils in a small bowl and apply it to the scalp with the help of a brush.
- You can apply it to the ends of the hair with your hands and massage it.
- Thanks to coconut and olive oil, which are high in vitamins, you will give shine to your dry and bad looking hair.
- In addition, you can get a lively hair image as the moisture balance of the hair will be provided.
- For best results, a hair mask should be applied once a week. In order for the mask to get rid of the hair, it is necessary to rinse with plenty of water.
5 Benefits of Applying Olive Oil to Hair
Can you guess what kind of changes will occur when olive oil, which is used in every moment of life, meets your hair? Olive oil, which is extremely useful and popular in hair care, is used in many hair care products. In soaps, creams, shampoos and hair sprays, the expression of olive oil extract definitely draws your attention. There is a reason for all this.
Benefits of olive oil for hair! Here are the benefits of applying olive oil to the hair:
- If you have a scalp problem, olive oil nourishes the scalp and gives it the moisture it needs. Acne or scars on the scalp are eliminated with the healing properties of olive oil.
- If your hair has faced the problem of shedding, olive oil prevents hair loss. If you regularly apply olive oil to your hair, your hair loss will stop and your hair will look more lush.
- As it accelerates the blood circulation in the scalp, it allows the hair to grow more efficiently. It also eliminates problems such as headaches.
- It gives moisture and vitality to dry hair. Thus, the bad appearance in your hair will disappear.
- Olive oil, which pleases those who want to get rid of the dandruff problem, prevents the formation of dandruff when applied to the hair regularly. This is a good feature so you can always wear black clothes. You can put an end to dandruff with an olive oil mask!
How often should olive oil hair mask be applied?
- Olive oil hair mask is a mask recommended by Suna Dumankaya and many cosmetologists.
- Olive oil, which has been in nature for centuries, must be taken regularly to give health to your hair. You can apply it directly to your hair, or you can get the benefit of it in masks.
- Applying hair masks containing olive oil once a week is the ideal interval.
- It is recommended to apply a mask every week so that the hair collects itself and takes the vitamins in the mask.
- If hair masks with lemon are applied frequently, it can cause irritation on the scalp.
- Olive oil hair masks are one of the recommended care cures for all hair types.
- You can use plenty of warm water while removing oily masks from your hair.
- If you use very hot water; You can destroy the effect of the mask on your hair.
- After determining the mask that is suitable for your hair type, regular application is recommended.