Natural Kiwi Tea: Strengthens Immunity
Kiwi is a fruit that contains high levels of vitamin C and antioxidant substances. Kiwi, which attracts attention with its green-colored fruit hidden behind its hairy peel, should be consumed fresh. Kiwi, which gives healing in each slice, is also consumed in the form of tea.
When it comes to the form of tea, it attracts attention as a green-colored beverage in glasses. Well, have you ever thought about the benefits of kiwi tea? In this article, we will talk about kiwi tea.
You can strengthen your immune system by drinking natural kiwi tea. We have compiled the effects of kiwi tea on your health, the calorie information of kiwi tea, and the techniques of preparing tea with kiwi tea powder on this page. Now let’s examine many curious properties of kiwi tea.
What Are the Benefits of Natural Kiwi Tea?
1) Soothes the Intestines
- Kiwi tea is rich in antioxidant substances. In cases where it is consumed, it accelerates intestinal motility and ensures the removal of trapped gases.
- If you want to solve problems such as constipation and edema with a delicious drink; You can consume kiwi tea.
2) Purifies the Body
- Kiwi tea purifies the body deeply. It helps to remove accumulated toxins easily.
- It is recommended to drink kiwi tea to get rid of toxins on your skin, stomach, and spirit.
3) Prevents Bad Breath
- Kiwi tea has a uniquely pleasant aroma. If you regularly drink kiwi tea, you will prevent the formation of odor in the mouth.
- In addition, because kiwi tea is an antioxidant tea, it also prevents gum diseases and caries.
4) Refreshes the Skin
- It is known that those who drink kiwi tea repair skin damage in a short time. If you have skin problems such as spots, wounds, and burns; You should drink kiwi tea.
- Helps you look younger by delaying aging.
5) Protective Against Cancer
- Kiwi tea has the ability to fight free radicals. It takes a strong stance against many types of cancer.
- Kiwi tea, which helps the body to be resistant to cancerous cells, should be consumed for a healthier body.
6) Helps Weight Loss
- Kiwi tea, which relaxes the intestines, helps you lose weight with a healthy nutrition program.
- By drinking 2 cups of kiwi tea during the day, you can support the relaxation of your stomach and the start of fat burning.
7) Strengthens the Immune System
- By drinking vitamin C and vitamin E, kiwi tea is one of the friends of the immune system.
- In order to live away from diseases, kiwi tea should be added to the daily nutrition routine.
8) Cures Colds
- When kiwi tea is consumed hot, it alleviates the effects of colds and eliminates them.
- If you want to get rid of problems such as flu and cold as soon as possible; You should drink kiwi tea hot.
9) Increases Collagen
- Collagen must be produced by the body for muscle and bone development and skin health. After a certain age, collagen production will decrease, so you can get the required amount from kiwi tea.
- Kiwi tea, which supports the production of collagen, helps strengthen the bones and make the skin look younger.
10) Prevents Stress
- Kiwi tea is one of the herbal teas that is good for depression. If you are feeling tired and exhausted lately, you should drink kiwi tea.
- It is recommended to drink kiwi tea before sleep to relieve the soul from stress.
How to Make Natural Kiwi Tea at Home?
Let us explain to you the tricks to brew kiwi tea and prepare it at home in its most natural form:
- 3 medium kiwis, peeled and peeled
- half sliced lemon
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 green tea bag
- 500 ml of boiling water
- You can start making natural kiwi tea by peeling the skins of the kiwi.
- Puree the peeled kiwis or add them directly into the teapot.
- Mix all the ingredients in a teapot and let it boil for an average of 10 minutes.
- Strain the boiling kiwi tea mixture and transfer it to the cups.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for 2 days to preserve its freshness.
- Those who want to consume hot can consume immediately after brewing.
How Many Calories in Kiwi Tea?
If you are shaping your nutrition list according to the calorie calculation, you may also wonder how many calories are in kiwi tea. We have explained the calories in kiwi tea under this title.
- 100 ml of kiwi tea 50 calories