Mussel Nutrition Facts: How Many Calories in Mussels?
Mussels are among the invertebrate sea creatures and are very popular in our country. Mussels, one of the street delicacies, are generally consumed with beer or soda. The mussels, which many people eat on plates, are both beneficial to health and may have some harm. For this reason, doctors recommend that you be moderate in mussel consumption.
We have prepared this article to remind those who say they love mussels and eat 30 in one sitting. Nutrition with calorie calculation will affect the numbers on the scale. You can read our article until the end to see the numbers beautifully!
What’s in these lines? According to the cooking method, mussel calories and mussels have health effects. The numbers and information that we would like you to remember while eating mussels, which are abundant in sea provinces, have been announced one by one.
If you are eating with portion control and you are in the diet process, the information we will present to you will be very useful. Now let’s take a look at the calorie content of mussels! Let’s see how many calories does the mussel contain?
How Many Calories in Mussels?
The mussel, which has a high protein value, is also somewhat high in calories. If you are calculating calories in your diet during the day, you should definitely consider the numbers in the list. Excess of everything can be harmful, as well as high calories from mussels can be harmful to you. Beware of!
- How many calories in 1 mussel: 26 calories
- 1 kilo of mussels: 860 calories
- 1 serving of mussels: 77 calories
- 10 mussels: 258 calories
How Many Calories in Stuffed Mussels?
Stuffing can be made with anything in Turkish cuisine. Turkish cuisine, which has a rich menu, also delights the palate of many people by making stuffed mussels. Stuffed mussels is one of these options. The flavor of the stuffed rice used while preparing stuffed mussels gives the stuffed mussels a taste. For this reason, the stuffed pilaf should be prepared very well. If you say how many calories are stuffed mussels, one of the foods that mussel lovers seek; here are those numbers!
- How many calories in 1 stuffed mussel: 26 calories
- 1 portion of stuffed mussels: 301 calories
- 5 stuffed mussels: 131 calories
- 100 grams of stuffed mussels: 87 calories
How Many Calories in a Pan of Mussels?
Pan mussel is a food with high nutritional value and goes through the frying process. The calorie values that we will tell you now may seem a little high. Since the cooking method is frying, both the fat and calorie content are calculated:
- 1 mussel pan calories: 50 calories
- 1 portion of mussels pan: 456 calories
- 1 skewered mussel pan: 218 calories
Mussel Nutrition Facts
Mussel is seafood rich in vitamin value. Experts recommend consuming seafood from time to time. Because there are plenty of omega fatty acids in such foods, and these types of fat protect heart and mental health. Let’s examine the nutritional value table of the mussel and take a look at the minerals it will bring you:
- 3.21 grams of Carbs
- 13.2 grams of Protein
- 0.86 grams Fat
- 58.5mg Cholesterol
- 269.1mg Sodium
- 183.6 mg Potassium
- 39.6mg Calcium
- 48.6 iu of vitamin A
- 2.98 grams of Iron
Mussels Benefits and Harms
If you have information about the benefits and harms of eating mussels; We thought that you would make your choices more carefully, and we wanted to remind you of the benefits and harms of mussels!
- When mussels are consumed, they give energy to the person. It meets the daily energy needs.
- The mussel has the feature of beautifying the skin and it is very popular with this aspect.
- Mussels, which have the ability to regulate blood sugar, prevent sugar spikes.
- If you are looking for a delicious and economical food to meet your protein needs; mussels will be exactly what you are looking for!
- Mussels, which have the feature of collecting metals in the sea, should not be consumed excessively.
- Mussels containing substances such as copper and lead should be washed well and taken from safe stalls.
- Unless you exceed the portion control, you cannot see the harm of mussels.