Money Blessings Care, Reproduction
Today we will tell you about a plant that attracts great attention all over the world. This plant, whose Latin name is Crassula, is known as money flower, fertility flower, jade tree, and jewel flower among the people.
The feature that makes the flower of abundance different from others is that it is the flower of abundance, luck, and money. So, does the money flower really bring abundance? According to Feng Shui philosophy; The paths of people who grow this plant in their home lead to abundance and luck. There is also a beautiful ritual about this plant that has been practiced from past to present. It is believed that putting money on the land of the fertility flower brings money and abundance to the landlord. It is known that the flower of abundance also contains oils that give positive energy to people.
How to grow the flower of abundance, which is a very beautiful indoor plant with its decorative appearance as well as bringing abundance and fertility? How should it be positioned at home, what should be the heat and light conditions of the environment where it is grown? Are there varieties of fertility flowers? The answers to all these questions are waiting for you in the rest of our article.
What is the Flower of Fertility?
- Crassula flower, which is believed to bring luck and money to its environment, is generally known as money flower and fertility flower among the people. It is also known as jade flower and jewel flower in some regions.
- As the name suggests, this flower is believed to bring luck and money to the environment. But on one condition! What is this requirement? Let me explain without making you worry too much. In order for this flower to bring money and luck, it must stay in its environment for at least 3 months. Therefore, the care of the abundance flower is very important.
- The abundance flower has jade green leaves. Its body is fleshy, smooth, and shiny.
- As the plant ages, the stem part thickens.
How to Care for the Fertility Flower?
Abundance flower does not need frequent care. It is a very fast-growing plant. However, it is necessary to pay attention to some tricks in order to grow and develop healthily. Here is the answer to the question of how to grow a flower of abundance with all its tricks:
1) Soil and Pot Selection
- The depth of the pot in which it is grown has a great role in the healthy growth of the abundance flower.
- Since the flower of abundance grows very quickly, it must be planted in a large and deep pot.
- Now it’s time to answer the question “how to water a flower of abundance”.
- In fact, the fertility flower is not a plant that requires a lot of water. Too much water will cause the plant to rot.
- It should be watered once a week. Care should be taken that the soil is not dehydrated.
- Irrigation should be done in such a way that the entire upper surface of the pot is wet.
- Abundance flower does not like very cold weather. If you want to grow this plant, you should take care that the ambient temperature is between 15 and 35 degrees.
- It can be grown in the room or indoor balcony at home.
- If you are going to grow it outdoors, we recommend that you take the flower indoors at the beginning of the autumn season, before the weather starts to get cold. However, you should do this slowly. Because the flower of abundance is very much affected by sudden weather changes.
- For this reason, instead of taking the flower from outdoors to indoors, you should accustom the plant indoors for short periods of time during the day.
- We mentioned that the flower of abundance is adversely affected by the weather change.
- For this reason, the flower of abundance should be grown in an area where there is no draft and sudden temperature changes.
- Sudden temperature changes and cold weather cause the plant to die.
So where is the flower of abundance placed in the house?
- According to Feng Shui philosophy; The flower of abundance should be placed on the right side of the entrance to the house, always facing north.
- Also, the flower of abundance needs sunlight like many flowers. Therefore, we recommend placing this plant in the brightest and sunniest part of the house.
How to Reproduce the Flower of Fertility?
- It is very easy to reproduce the abundance of flower.
- Put a healthy cornflower leaf in a glass of water and let it root for about a week.
- When the leaf takes root, plant this root in good soil. That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily reproduce the flower of abundance.
- The question “Does money bloom” is often asked. Let’s look at the answer to this question together.
- There are 2 conditions for the crassula plant, known as money, the flower of abundance, to bloom. First, it must be grown in a bright environment. The second is; Must be 4 years old. Abundance flower does not bloom before 4 years of age.
- The flower of abundance, which looks like a dwarf tree, blooms every year in the first months of spring. The flowers are pink or white, star-shaped.