Making Shampoo at Home
Reaching healthy, strong, and repaired hair is just as important as skin and body cleaning. No matter how important it is to clean the skin deeply, revitalizing hair that has been damaged, exposed to too much processing or adverse weather conditions is among the sine qua non of those who care about their appearance.
If you think that you cannot do enough care for your hair or if you avoid spending too much money on many products, you can make your own shampoo with a few materials that are always easily accessible. These methods, which will make making shampoo at home extremely enjoyable, will also make it easier for you to care from the bottom to the end in regular use.
Making Shampoo at Home: 7 Best Natural Recipes
1) Anti-Oiling Formula: Baking soda and Water
Of course, the most basic cleaning source of hair is regular showers. However, if your hair is more oily than it is, here is the solution for you! You can easily balance the oil ratio of the hair thanks to this shampoo that you can prepare both inexpensively and in a short time with only two ingredients.
- Equal amounts of baking soda and water
- Add the ingredients into a shampoo bottle and mix.
- Wash your hair by shaking before each use.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar for Cleaner Hair
Another care routine and apple cider vinegar with its miraculous effect! Apple cider vinegar, whose benefits are endless, helps the hair to look much cleaner and brighter because it is a powerful cleaner.
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 30 ml olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Wash your hair regularly at each shower and rinse thoroughly.
3) Cleansing from Root to End: Refreshing Shampoo with Rose Water
When it comes to natural care, one of the first methods that come to mind is rose water. Thanks to rose water, which is easily available to almost everyone, how about having more vibrant hair!
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients in a suitable container and apply them to your scalp by massaging.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, wash your hair thoroughly and moisturize your hair with a conditioner of your choice.
- You can apply this process several times a week and say goodbye to both scalp problems and lifeless hair.
4) Nourishing Green Tea Shampoo
Green tea, which is among the savior options of making herbal shampoo at home, takes care of both hair and scalp. At the same time, thanks to this completely herbal method, you can equalize the number of vitamins your hair needs.
- half liter of water
- 3 bags of green tea
- Half a bar of grated soap (natural soap optional)
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Various essential oils of choice
- Boil the water and wait for it to brew by adding green tea to it.
- Then add the grated soap into the brewed tea and stir until it dissolves.
- After it melts, add vitamin E and optionally any vegetable oil you will use and mix.
- Once the mixture has cooled, transfer it to a shampoo bottle. Use it every time you take a shower.
5) No More Hair Wear with Food Jelly!
If you haven’t tried one of the natural shampoo methods at home yet, we have a very different and extra effective recipe for you! This recipe recommended by Şems Arslan for making natural shampoo at home will be enough to strengthen your hair from the first use.
- 2 tablespoons of food jelly (any jelly you prefer)
- 7 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of hair cream
- Add all the ingredients in order in a bowl. Here, it is very important to add the ingredients in order and to mix them thoroughly at each addition.
- Apply the mixture all over your hair with the help of a brush. Gather your hair and wear a cap.
- After waiting for half an hour, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- For a better result, take care to dry your hair with a towel.
- Thanks to this method, which you will apply regularly 3 times a week, your hair will provide moisture balance and you will have much more voluminous hair.
6) Yes to Fuller Hair with Lavender Extract Shampoo!
When it comes to making shampoo at home, lavender extract, which is recommended by names such as İbrahim Saracoğlu, reduces hair loss to a minimum while repairing damaged hair. If you want to give your scalp the care it needs and deserves, here is our recipe!
- 2 tablespoons of lavender water
- 2 eggs
- juice of 2 lemons
- Mix all the ingredients and apply to your scalp by massaging with soft movements.
- After the first application, rinse your hair thoroughly and repeat the same process.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, you can apply conditioner to your thoroughly washed hair.
7) The Purifying Effect of Lemon and Cucumber in This Recipe!
If you want to create a hair care routine, the first thing you should pay attention to is to meet the vitamin and moisture balance that your hair needs. After a tiring day or if you want to reward your hair that has been treated for a long time, you should definitely try this practical recipe!
- 1 large cucumber
- juice of 1 lemon
- Puree the cucumber with the help of a blender and add lemon juice.
- After mixing it well, wash your hair with this mixture in every shower.
- If you want to get more effective results, you can use this shampoo 2 or 3 times a week and you can have fresh hair in a short time.