Jasmine Flower Care and All Tips
The jasmine flower blooming at night has made it the leading role of epic stories. The homeland of the jasmine flower is the Himalayas. As you can see, the jasmine flower grows at very high points. It is recommended to water the flower, which loves water very much, especially in summer..
Jasmine Flower Care with Tips
Jasmine flower care is not as difficult as it seems. As long as you pay attention to the steps we mentioned below, you can easily grow as many jasmine flowers at home as you want; provided that you follow the tricks of course!
- Jasmine likes moist soil in summer and spring.
- Soil with high humidity will ensure that you have a healthier and more vibrant flower.
- The time for the flower to change its pot is the spring months.
- Jasmine flower grows best in humus, light sandy, and well-drained soils.
- How to reproduce jasmine flower? For the reproduction of the jasmine flower, you can use parts of the plant.
- For the reproduction of the jasmine flower, a piece (steel) is taken from the flower.
- We recommend using scissors to avoid damaging the flower while this piece is being taken.
- Cut a piece about 10 centimeters long from the top of the jasmine and leave it to root in water for 1 month.
- In winter, jasmine should receive a maximum of 4 hours of light.
- You should grow jasmine in a cool and ventilated environment.
- Jasmine flower does not like direct heat.
- The room where the flower is standing should not be too hot.
- In winter, you should be careful that the ambient temperature where the jasmine flower is located does not fall below 14 – 15 degrees.
- The temperature being suitable for jasmine prevents yellowing and wilting of jasmine flower leaves.
- Watering once a week during the warmer months is sufficient for jasmine.
- In winter and autumn, you should waterless.
- You should not forget to prune the jasmine to make it grow better and to keep the flower under control.
- The best season for pruning is spring.
- You can start pruning when jasmine begins to shed leaves.
- You should make sure you have pruned before August.
When Does Jasmine Flower Bloom?
- Jasmine begins to bud in spring, blooms in summer.
- With proper care, it can preserve its flowers all summer long.
- If you do not give the flower enough care and attention, the flowers of jasmine can fade immediately.
Jasmine Flower Meaning, Types, and Characteristics
- Among the jasmine flower feature, which has become a symbol of innocence, the first thing that comes to mind is its elegant white flowers and its impressive scent.
- It is frequently used in the perfume and cosmetics industry with its scent.
- It is preferred in alternative treatments thanks to its painkiller and expectorant properties.
- It is used as a tonic for the skin.
- The essential oil obtained from the jasmine flower is also used in the field of aromatherapy.
- Tea obtained from dried jasmine leaves relaxes the soul and purifies the mind.
- Jasmine flower means innocence and purity. It is also known that the flower is a symbol of love and beauty. It is also said that the flower symbolizes being attractive and pleasant-looking.
- Another name for jasmine is Jasminum Nudiflorum. It can be grown both in the garden and at home. There are more than 200 species of flower.