Italian garlic bread
Fragrant Italian garlic bread can be served with soup, salad, or simply eaten with butter.
Here is the Italian garlic bread recipe:
- White loaf1 PC.
- Butter1/2 cup
- Salt1/4 tsp
- Garlic3 cloves
- Dried or fresh parsley5 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Cut the loaf into slices.
- In a bowl, combine butter, salt, chopped parsley, and garlic passed through a press. Stir until smooth.
- Spread generously on one side of each slice of bread and fold back into a loaf shape. Wrap the loaf in foil. Bake on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes. Cool slightly and serve. Bon Appetit!