Inflammation: What Is Good For Inflammation?
Inflammation, which is one of the body’s defense systems, significantly affects the health of the person. Inflammation in the throat and tonsils causes hoarseness; Inflammation in the urinary tract causes severe pain. The most effective way to destroy and heal these inflammations is to see a doctor and use the necessary drugs with the doctor’s advice. Anti- inflammatory herbs and oils can also be used as a supplement to medicines . We are here to help you in this regard.
What Is Good For Inflammation?
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pomegranate juice
- Dead nettle
- Dried White Mulberry
Plants and herbal oils that are good for inflammation are both an economical treatment method and can produce a solution with the materials available at home. Herbal teas that strengthen the body ‘s immune system can also come into play in this regard. Without wasting time, let’s give the most effective answers to your question of what is good for inflammation . These lines include your natural and herbal remedies!
Get support from your doctor for the most accurate information and healthy results.
Home Treatment: 11 Herbal Remedies for Inflammation
1) Apple Cider Vinegar
- Inflammation, which has an effect such as pain and pain, is destroyed in a short time with the minerals in the structure of apple cider vinegar .
- The pectin found in the peel of the apple and in itself solves this situation by fighting with the inflammations entering the body.
- In order to clean the inflammations with apple cider vinegar; You can consume it by adding 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar to 1 glass of water every morning .
- You can also prepare a salad with apple cider vinegar and make the body stronger against inflammation.
- If you say what is good for the inflammation on the finger, you can help to get rid of the inflammation by cleaning the inflamed area with apple cider vinegar water.
- If the anti- inflammatory plants are in question , the turmeric plant should definitely be mentioned!
- If you are asking what is good for inflammation in the body, you can also get healing results with turmeric.
- Due to the fact that it contains curcumin, turmeric carries the function of anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric has a strong antibiotic effect. With this feature, it clears inflammations.
- One of the ways to get rid of inflammation with turmeric; to consume this spice in liquid form.
- You can protect your body by adding 1 teaspoon of turmeric to 1 glass of water or milk.
- Ginger , which loves to be in the same environment with turmeric, draws attention with its health benefits.
- Ginger is also a medicinal spice that will help you get rid of inflammation.
- You can consume ginger by adding it to water or milk to cleanse the body and relieve inflammation.
- If you eat yogurt during the day ; It will also be effective to consume ginger and yogurt to clear inflammations in a short time.
- What is good for inflammation is a question answered by İbrahim Saraçoğlu and Saraçoğlu also recommends ginger.
- Rosemary is an antibacterial and antioxidant herb. With these two strengths, it will keep you away from inflammation.
- Rosemary contains oils that are hostile to fungi and inflammation.
- By drinking rosemary tea, you will get rid of inflammation in your body as soon as possible.
- You can use rosemary, which is the answer to the question of what is good for inflammation pain, both as a purifier and as a pain reliever.
- Cloves contain a substance called ogenol. This substance, on the other hand, cleans the vascular inflammations caused by heart diseases in the best way.
- One clove can be kept in the mouth during the day so that the clove can easily clean the inflammation.
- By consuming clove water, you can protect your body for many years.
- Those who say what is good for the inflammation in the mouth can dilute the clove oil and gargle.
- Cinnamon is a health friend with every feature.
- Cinnamon, which contains antioxidant substances, has a strong effect on cleaning the vessels. Inflammations and joint inflammations in the urinary tract are destroyed by cinnamon.
- You can consume cinnamon in the most delicious way by adding it to yogurt or milk.
- In addition, with the detox water in which the cinnamon stick is located, you will purify your body from inflammation.
- If you are thinking about what is good for inflammation in the body, where can herbal healing be, and if you are looking for a solution that will both sweeten your mouth and relax you and cleanse your body, you can try cinnamon.
- Garlic , which is among the anti-inflammatory foods , is known as a powerful antibiotic food.
- Garlic is the food that gives almost the fastest results among the foods that are good for inflammation.
- For inflammation in respiratory or intestinal diseases; Garlic is recommended to be consumed raw.
- If you wish, you can also choose garlic oil to relieve pain and reduce inflammation in the joints.
- Those who do research on what is good for inflammation in the tooth can also use garlic. You can rub the crushed garlic on the painful area, wait a few minutes and rinse your mouth.
8) Pomegranate Juice
- In order to get rid of inflammations that tire your body and harm you, you need to take strong antioxidant foods.
- Pomegranate juice is a drink that is rich and powerful in antioxidants.
- Consuming pomegranate juice would be the right step to stop the progression of inflammation and prevent further damage to the body.
- Lemon, your source of vitamin C, now takes charge to protect your body against microbes.
- Lemon is a food that cleans the intestines and blood. Therefore, it will also be preferred in case of inflammation.
- You can eliminate the effect of inflammation with lemon water, lemon cures or consumption of raw lemons.
- Especially for those who say what is good for throat inflammation, lemon ginger honey is one of the most used mixtures. This mixture is a source of healing that you can try if you are coughing and say what is good for the inflammation in the lungs.
10) Stinging Nettle
- Among the plants that remove inflammation, there is also nettle.
- By drinking nettle tea, you can get rid of inflammation from your body.
- Nettle, which facilitates the elimination of toxins that endanger your body from the kidneys, removes inflammation and relieves pain.
- To take advantage of the benefits of stinging nettle, you can prepare herbal tea and consume it during periods of inflammation.
11) Dried White Mulberry
- If you are wondering what is good for inflammation in the blood, you can benefit from dried white mulberry.
- Put 1.5 tablespoons of dried white mulberry in 1.5 glasses of water, boil it for 6-7 minutes and let it cool.
- You can drink the dried mulberry juice you have prepared on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
- This cure is not suitable for diabetics.