How to whiten underarms: 7 Natural Ways
How to whiten underarms: If you like to use perfume or deodorant in daily life, underarm darkening over time can bother you. Especially if you have an active work or school life, the penetration of chemicals into your body will cause irritation to that area after a while. Underarm darkening, which is caused by the influence of genetic factors, can also be seen after epilation applied incorrectly or harshly. It is now very easy to remove underarm darkening! If you are wondering How to whiten underarms at home, you can take a look at the different methods we will present shortly.
How to whiten underarms: 7 Natural Ways
- Baking soda
- Olive oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Aloe vera
- Activated Carbon
Many chemical products that offer the definitive solution for underarm whitening may not always be suitable in terms of both time and budget. If personal care is important to you and you pay attention to the things you will use for your skin, you can put an end to darkening in a very short time thanks to these natural methods you can prepare at home to whiten the armpits.
How Does? Here are the practical methods we have prepared for you!
How to whiten underarms 7 Fast Ways to Whiten Underarms at Home
- No more annoying images thanks to baking soda, which is one of the most effective and effective methods of underarm whitening!
- If you are wondering what the fastest armpit whitening method can be, we recommend you to try the miracle of baking soda.
- Baking soda, which helps to open clogged cells and is effective in purifying dead cells, is a powerful cleaner for underarm whitening.
- At the same time, the easy accessibility of carbonate allows you to say goodbye to unwanted images quickly and practically.
- Add a few drops of water to 1 teaspoon of baking soda and form a solid mixture. Apply this mixture by rubbing your underarm area.
- Rinse the mixture that you have left for a few minutes with warm water and dry it with the help of a towel.
- You can easily choose lemon for both your armpit darkening and elbow darkening due to its acidic structure and quick effect on the skin.
- At the same time, lemon, which has a strong antibacterial effect, purifies the dead cells in the applied area and adds vitality.
- You can also apply lemon to the area where you complain of darkening before or after taking a shower. If you are going to apply it after a shower, we recommend that you use a moisturizing cream afterwards.
- After the lemon dries, you can powder your armpits. After the lemon application, the effect of the armpit whitening process with powder is maximized.
- You will love the refreshing effect of lemon in underarm whitening!
- Choosing lemon juice as a natural underarm whitening method at home can also reduce your hair a little bit and make it lifeless.
- If you have extremely sensitive skin, irritating methods such as lemon or baking soda for underarm darkening may not be suitable for you.
- You can get help from the potato found in every house in lightening the color of the armpits.
- When it comes to underarm whitening, you can achieve the result you want without wasting your budget and time with potatoes.
- All you need for this method is a thin slice of potato!
- Place the cut potato slices on the darkening area and leave for about 5 to 10 minutes. After this time, rinse with warm water.
- At the same time, you can remove the juice of the grated potato and apply it to your dark underarm area with the help of a cotton ball, wait for about 10 minutes to create a different alternative.
4) Olive oil
- The most accurate care method for the skin is the use of natural and additive-free products. Just like pure olive oil!
- Thanks to the nourishing and regenerative feature of olive oil, you can take a very short time to eliminate the darkening you don’t like.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with brown sugar, which you can add optionally. Apply the mixture to your pre-moistened underarms and massage gently.
- Wash the mixture thoroughly with lukewarm water after waiting for about 5 minutes.
- If you want to get a more effective result, you can apply this mixture 2 times a week.
- Thanks to olive oil, which is among the underarm whitening methods , you can both balance your skin color and have a smoother appearance.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar
- If you are experiencing frequent skin problems or darkening in certain areas, your skin probably has an increase in bacteria.
- If you want to say goodbye to bacteria with regular maintenance and practical solutions, as well as to eliminate odors or unwanted images, apple cider vinegar is for you!
- Apple cider vinegar, which is very beneficial for both our body and our skin , secretes acids that will help repair the area it is applied to, and in this way, the problem area gains a more lively appearance in a very short time.
- Apply apple cider vinegar and water, which you mix in equal amounts in a container, to the darkened area with the help of a cloth, you can apply it before going to bed and keep it overnight.
- If your skin is extremely sensitive or has irritation problems, we recommend that you test it on a small area before applying this method.
- It is also believed that washing with vinegar water will cure the evil eye: ) When you use apple cider vinegar as an armpit whitener, you can also get rid of the negative energies you feel on you.
6) Aloe Vera
- The popularity of aloe vera has been increasing in recent years, because the gel in this plant has miraculous effects, especially on the skin.
- Aloe vera gel supports the healing of skin wounds, accelerates the regeneration of skin cells and helps to restore moisture balance.
- If you ask how armpit whitening can be with aloe vera, the answer is very simple. It is enough to apply aloe vera gel to your armpits and wait for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
7) Activated Carbon
- It is very easy thanks to the honey-activated carbon mixture that can be applied like underarm whitening cream.
- You can mix activated carbon with honey and use it on areas with darkening of the skin. After waiting for 15-20 minutes, you can clean with warm water.
- Activated carbon, which we have started to hear from skin care products in recent years, is used especially to prevent odor formation and to adjust moisture balance.