How to use a coffee machine: 5 types and 9 rules
The house of a modern person is filled with innovative technological devices. To prepare lunch, it is enough to use a multi-cooker, to warm it up with a microwave, and to drink morning coffee, use a coffee machine. But How to use a coffee machine? I’ll tell you about this in detail.
Features of the device
It’s hard enough for me to imagine my awakening without a coffee machine. It is no longer necessary to use a Turk, from which the drink always flows.
The principle of operation and other difficulties arise in the process of using the coffee machine. They are associated with various functions and operating principles.
5 types of coffee machines
I’ll tell you about all the intricacies of using modern coffee machines:
- The technical name is holder.
- Able to make amazing espresso.
- They are easy to use and have reliable housing.
- The price is quite low compared to other types of machines.
- They are characterized by a small set of functions and modes.
- They have a limited level of temperature and pressure.
- The technical name is pod.
- How to use a capsule coffee machine: pour water, insert a capsule and press the start button.
- Making coffee with them is a pleasure, which is why they are popular among users.
- To prepare coffee, you need to use special capsules that are sold in stores.
- The capsules contain a metered amount of ground coffee.
- The principle of operation is to pour the required amount of water.
- This type includes the functionality of carob and capsule coffee machines.
- It is necessary to use this type of coffee machine with caution, as a large number of functions can confuse you.
- The repairs will be costly.
- Employees of restaurants and cafes know how to brew coffee in a coffee machine of this type.
- This look is for professional use.
- The machine is equipped with a gas bottle and a water tank.
- How to use a cappuccino maker at home? Very simple!
- In accordance with the instructions, we fill the unit with everything necessary and start the working process.
- The equipment is excellent and quick to prepare coffee with milk and fluffy foam.
- The milk is heated with steam and subsequent whipping.
How to use a coffee machine: 9 rules
How to brew coffee in a coffee machine? There are certain criteria that are set for all devices, without exception:
It is advisable to initially select a permanent place for the coffee equipment. You should not transfer equipment from one place to another during operation. In addition, do not shake or hit the coffee machine, for example, with cabinet doors.
During operation, it is necessary to observe cleanliness. Coffee machines, like all electrical items in the home, attract dust particles. It must be removed in a timely manner.
The connection to the electrical network must be in accordance with the specified requirements and standards. Do not neglect these rules.
Only cold water is poured into the device. Pour enough water to make the right amount of coffee.
Watch the heating level. Certain parameters are set for each type of coffee machine. The slider will allow you to set the lower and upper limits. The average parameters suitable for preparing a drink are 90-100 ° C.
Before using the machine for the first time, it is recommended to perform a test boiling of water. This procedure will clean the surface from industrial dust.
It is imperative to set the required amount of water, which will be enough to prepare one cup of coffee drink. Set the required amount of coffee, which is required for the preparation of the drink.
Some types of coffee machines have special functionality that allows you to remember a particular recipe. You can enter and set the desired parameters with your own hands, and then save them.
The coffee machine enters “standby mode”, as a rule, 15–20 minutes after the end of its operation. The coffee machine makes a noise. Noise may occur in the first 15 seconds after turning on the device. This is normal.
Requirements for cleaning the coffee machine
Cleansing the coffee machine from scale, grain residues and other contaminants is a prerequisite for operation, as well as a guarantee of durability.
The coffee preparation process contributes to the formation of limescale deposits on the walls of the appliance. This is what causes technical breakdown. In addition, the scale has a negative effect on human health.
Cleaning the machine is also necessary to keep the filters clean. Cleansing can be done both with your own hands and using an automatic system. Some models have a similar function.
Steps for self-cleaning the coffee machine:
- Disconnect the power supply. The machine is previously disconnected from the electrical network.
- Add cleaning agent. A special agent is added to the section where industrial waste is most often accumulated. There are two options for decalcification remover: tablets and liquid.
- Turn on the coffee machine. After completing the first two points, the machine is connected to the electrical network. The working time should not be less than 30 minutes. Then the machine is disconnected from the network again
- Drain the water. After inspecting the inside, if necessary, the procedure is repeated until it is completely cleansed.
- It is imperative to thoroughly clean the coffee machine from detergents and limescale residues. Rinse the machine several times under running water.
If you do not have the opportunity to use professional equipment for cleaning equipment, then I recommend using citric acid. It does a great job on tough and stubborn stains and limescale marks.
Safety in the process of using the coffee machine
A coffee machine is a household appliance that is generally used on a daily basis.
Do not forget safety precautions:
- Do not grasp open holes with your hands. The inlets are designed to allow hot steam to escape and burn easily.
- Do not open the containers after turning off the machine and making coffee.
- When the machine is not in use, it is recommended to disconnect it from the mains.
- Keep electrical wiring in good condition.