How to Remove Coffee Stains? 8 Practical Solutions
The coffee that accompanies your pleasant conversations can fall out of your hand and spill on the carpet with a momentary distraction. Although this situation causes stressful moments for many people, it should not be so important that it interrupts your sweetest conversations. Sometimes, “Oh, don’t get hurt!” After saying that, you should continue the conversation from where you left off. Because this page contains great information to remove coffee stains from carpets and fabrics. We can state that you will clean the spilled coffee in a short time without using chemicals.
Those who do sweet clumsiness, have small children at home, spill coffee with absentmindedness! In this article, we are meeting to clean the coffee stain easily.
Here are 7 magical methods that manage to remove even the traces of dried coffee prepared for you!
- Those who do research on how to remove coffee stains from the carpet forget that the cleaning material they need is right next to them.
- Spilled coffee on the carpet dries up and leaves a yellow stain if it is not cleaned immediately.
- Here’s how you can use any cleaning detergent to remove these stains and keep the carpet clean:
- If you want, you can start with laundry or dishwashing liquid.
- If it is a dry stain, dampen the carpet with a warm cloth first.
- Then, distribute the detergent you will use to the area with coffee stains.
- Let the detergent stay on the stained area for about 15 minutes and work into the stain.
- Then start rubbing the stained area in circular motions.
- After a while, opening and cleaning will occur on the moistened and detergent stain.
- In the first stage, if the stain is lightened but not gone, apply the second repetition.
- Baking soda, your multi-purpose material in the kitchen, is also used to clean the coffee stain on the carpet.
- Thanks to the abrasive and lightening substance in the baking soda, you can clean the stains on the carpet.
- Moreover, if this stain is a coffee stain, baking soda should definitely be in your home. If you are thinking desperately at the beginning of the stain, how to remove the Turkish coffee stain:
- First, wet the stained area with a warm cloth and then sprinkle baking soda according to the size of the stain. Do not avoid the abundance of carbonate.
- Baking soda will wait on the carpet for about 15 minutes and will dissolve the stain.
- Then wipe the area again with a warm cloth and get rid of the stain.
3) Vinegar Water
- What can’t be cleaned with vinegar water? Sink, refrigerator shelves, table, tile and now dried coffee stains and beyond.
- We heard you say how to remove dried coffee stains and we came with vinegar water.
- Mix some vinegar and drinking water in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture on the coffee stained area.
- Wait for the vinegar-water mixture to stay on the stain for a while.
- Then clean the area where you poured the mixture with a warm cloth.
- In a short time, you can see that the color of the stain has lightened.
4) Mineral Water
- Mineral water contains many substances.
- These substances will be beneficial for your health as well as at home.
- You can use it to clean coffee stains thanks to its natural acids.
- If you are thinking about how to remove a newly formed or pending coffee stain, you can take a bottle of mineral water and a damp cloth and go over the stain.
- First, open the mineral water and pour it over the stain.
- Bubbles will form on the carpet as soon as you pour it. Meanwhile, the stain will begin to dissolve.
- After about 10 minutes, you can start rubbing the stain using a damp cloth.
- With this method, you can easily clean the coffee stain on the sofa, carpet and other fabrics.
- Spilled coffee on your favorite outfit? You can easily clean your clothes without dry cleaning.
- It is very easy to get rid of coffee stains spilled on clothes with glycerin, which you can buy from the pharmacy.
- Before starting the cleaning process, have glycerine, cotton and your clothes ready.
- Place a large cotton pad on the bottom of the stain and pour the glycerine over the stain.
- After waiting for 5 minutes, clean your clothes in the washing machine.
- By using glycerin, you will get the coffee processed on the fabric into cotton and make the cleaning work even easier.
6) Lemon Water
- The acids in the lemon’s structure will work to remove coffee stains this time.
- One way to get rid of the coffee stain spilled on any product would be water with lemon.
- You can clean your carpet in light colors, your favorite clothes or a piece of furniture in your room with this method.
- Squeeze one lemon into a measuring cup or glass.
- Then add water to the lemon juice.
- Pour the resulting mixture onto the area with the coffee stain and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then apply scrubbing for thick layers and machine cleaning for thin fabrics.
- Since your clothes will be sensitive, it will be appropriate to clean them in the machine with a delicate program.
- You can remove the coffee stain that occurs in many areas with lemon water.
- Although coffee and salt come together in the most unforgettable moments in Turkish culture, the purpose of these two being together will be very different now.
- To get rid of coffee stains, you can use salt and remove the stain in a short time.
- Pour a generous amount of salt into the area with the tough coffee stain and spread this salt over the stained area with your fingertips.
- Leave the salt on the stain for 10 minutes and then rub the stained area with a damp cloth.
- You can try this method for newly formed coffee stains and stains that have passed for a few days.
8) Dishwasher Polish
- A practical method of removing coffee stains from fabric, carpet and clothing is a brightening detergent that helps the dishwasher shine.
- We strongly recommend that you have machine polisher at home. Because with this liquid product, you will clean the place where the coffee is poured.
- First of all, we don’t panic after spilling coffee because we believe in the power of machine polisher.
- Clean the coffee residue from the surface with a wet wipe. Pour or spray the polish on the stained area.
- Now start rubbing the spot with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Clean the stained area with detergent for a few minutes.
- Continue rubbing until the stain disappears. In the last step, wipe the entire surface with a damp cloth.
- You will be able to see the coffee stain disappear.
- By using the machine polisher, you can prevent the coffee spilled on the sofa, carpet or covers from leaving traces.
- You can apply the application with a warm or cold cloth.
- Do not forget to ventilate to dry the surface after cleaning.