How to make the perfect egg every time?
Eggs are nature’s perfect food. Boil it if you want, whisk it into an omelet or make a delicious fried egg; There is a method of cooking eggs for almost every taste. It may not be easy to cook them perfectly every time, but these tricks will add a different flavor to your eggs and omelets. One of the first things taught in culinary school is omelets and eggs. Cooking eggs is easy, but cooking perfect eggs isn’t always easy.
Eggs are great, but you may not be able to cook them perfectly every time. With a few important tricks, you will be able to catch the most delicious consistency every time you make an omelet or boiled egg.
The tricks to cooking the perfect egg depend, of course, on how you cook it.
If you want to get the perfect boiled egg every time, you should know that it is affected by many points, from the number of eggs you cook to your cooking pot.
Take the egg out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for a while.
Cook the egg with normal water, let the water go over the egg by 1 finger.
If the eggs are cold and you use high heat, your eggs will crack.
- Hard-boiled eggs become solid in about 11 minutes.
- You need to take it in about 7 minutes for apricot consistency, but if it is not cooled, it will continue to cook. This will also affect the consistency.
Considering that your own container will affect this, you will need to revise these times according to yourself.
- Movement is essential for scrambled eggs and omelets. You have to keep those eggs moving while they’re in the pan.
- Also another trick is to use low heat.
Beat or mix the egg in advance.
Adding salt at this time will change the taste of the egg.
For an omelet, you should keep shaking the pan gently until the eggs start to harden.
When it starts to harden, add your stuffing, fold it and let it rest until it is completely cooked.
TIPS FOR DELICIOUS EYE EGG
The perfect eye-to-eye egg will have a smooth, unbroken yolk surrounded by a shiny opaque egg white that fits evenly around the egg.
What oil do you cook your eggs in? This is a big factor in how to make perfect eggs every time because if you want the white edges of your eye to eye egg to be crispy you should use lightly toasted olive oil.
Opt for butter for soft white edges and don’t overheat it.
If you want the yolk to remain slightly liquid after the egg is broken into the pan, pay attention to the cooking time and make sure to close the lid of the pan.
Overcooking will cause the yolk to cook too, you may not want this.
Delicious, perfect poached eggs cooked in water… It’s also very difficult to cook!
One of the great things about poached eggs is that you can get really creative and boil them in whatever liquid you like. If you’re feeling creative, you don’t need to put it in plain water. Broth, wine, tomato sauce… all are great poaching liquids.
Here is what you will do:
- Fill a pan with a few inches of water.
- Wide sauté pan with high sides can make your work easier.
- Boil the water.
- Crack your eggs into a small ladle, bowls or glasses.
- You should cook one egg at a time.
- Slide the eggs into the liquid by placing the rim of the tray in the water and letting it begin to fill with water as the egg slowly slides into the liquid in the pan.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs, being careful not to overfill the pan.
- Do this until they stay there.
- Set your timer to exactly 3 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon when done.