How To Make Onion Cure? What are the Benefits?
Onion Cure: Natural Recipe for Gynecological Diseases! Onion, defined as the pillar of the table, is a unique vegetable in terms of taste and characteristics. Onion, which is the common point of dozens of different recipes, is a kind of herb and vegetable from the allium family. So much so that it is very difficult to find a cookbook that gives recipes without onions.
Onion is a bitter herbaceous plant that is one of the most grown and consumed vegetables all over the world. Thanks to the aroma it adds to the dishes, it is indispensable for both Turkish and World cuisine. Onion, together with the nutrients it contains, is an antibiotic that can be bought from the market.
Let’s get to know the well-known and lesser-known aspects of the onion, which complements all the dishes it participates in with its wonderful aroma and also has an immeasurable effect on body health.
What is Onion?
- Onions are usually grown in countries close to the Mediterranean region and in Western Asia. According to many researchers, onion is a vegetable that was first grown in Mediterranean countries.
- Most of the onion needs, which are grown in a wide geography around the world, are met by countries such as Turkey, Afghanistan and Iran.
- On the other hand, in Turkey, onions can be grown in all cities except the Eastern Anatolia region, but mostly in provinces such as Amasya, Kastamonu and Hatay .
- Growing onions in humus soils is very important in terms of being productive.
- Onion cultivation can be done in the form of seed sowing, or it can be grown by planting shallots, which are smaller in size, into the soil.
What Are the Onion Types?
- Fresh Onions: Especially fresh, which is the crown of salads, is indispensable for people who are fond of taste. Also known as green onions.
- Shallot: It is the smallest variety of onion. Although it can be used in all dishes where onions are used, it also adds a visual richness to the dishes by taking advantage of its size.
- Red Onion: It is the type of onion with the most raw consumption. This onion variety, whose skin is purple, is preferred in salads and piyaz, but it is known to be very suitable for seafood tables.
- Summer Onion: The most distinctive features of this onion, whose skin is white, is that it is sweet and juicy. The use of this onion, which cannot be grown in winter, is more limited than other types due to its juiciness.
- Winter Onion: The winter onion, which decorates the greengrocers and market stalls in our country, is the first thing that comes to mind when we say onion. They have hard inner shells and have brown hues.
How To Make Onion Cure?
- Onion cure is quite simple, and the secret of those who really benefit is the daily preparation, fresh consumption and application at the right time.
- In the recipe of Onion Cure İbrahim Saracoğlu, the application is in the form of a glass of consumption before lunch and dinner for 15 days.
- Purple onions or white onions should definitely not be preferred for the onion cure that you can prepare with light brown onions and two glasses of drinking water .
- This cure, which you can easily do by throwing the onion divided into four parts into boiling water and boiling it, has a therapeutic feature against endometriosis (chocolate cyst) formations, which are especially common in women.
- If you are wondering if the onion cure is used on which day of the menstrual period or if it is used during menstruation or in any period, the answers to these questions vary depending on the reason for the cure.
- If the onion cure is applied for intestinal polyp discomfort, it is appropriate to start it between the 3rd and 10th days after menstruation.
- If the onion cure is to be made for the baby, that is, to facilitate pregnancy, it is more appropriate to start it from the 7th day after menstruation in order to get the most efficient result.
What are the Benefits of Onion Cure?
Benefits of Onion Cure:
- In addition, it has a therapeutic effect in eliminating menstrual irregularities and acne and acne problems.
- Although it has antibiotic properties, it also plays an important role in the regulation of the circulatory and immune systems.
- Onion cure benefits include solving discharge problems in women and facilitating pregnancy with its effect on ovarian health.
- The point to be noted is that it should be used uninterruptedly every 6 months and for a maximum of 15 days.
- It is recommended to be consumed fresh and at a warm temperature. And of course, when an unusual situation is observed in the body during use, a doctor should be consulted.
- If you want the effects of onion cure to work in the most efficient way for you, you should first observe whether the onion is good for your digestive system and body.
- If you do not see any negative effects after drinking rose onion juice, you can start the cure.
What Are the Benefits of Onion?
- Onion, which plays the leading role in many diet lists due to its fat burning feature, is also a vegetable that has taken its place in these lists with its appetite suppressant feature. The answer to the question of whether onion juice weakens is thus answered positively.
- If a head of onion is finely chopped and wrapped around the head after boiling it, it will make you forget the headache.
- It strengthens your body’s defense shields against cancer types such as brain tumors, larynx, colon and stomach.
- In addition to its mood-regulating effect, it also has memory-enhancing effects.
- Onion, which should not be missing from your home in winter, should also be your most reliable friend during holidays. Because eating onions in the countries you travel to helps your body fight the bacteria it will encounter there. Thanks to its antibiotic and antibacterial properties, it is a powerful weapon against infections.
- It has a restorative effect on skin and hair . Especially with your hair, you can achieve the result that you cannot achieve with many cosmetic products by only eating onions. Because onions provide faster and healthier hair growth with the substances it contains.
- It is the strongest herbal remedy that helps to cope with ailments such as flu, cough and allergies .
- It has a protective function against skin burns, bee stings and insect bites .
- Onion cure can also offer a solution for skin blemishes, pimples and acne problems with its skin regenerating and regulating effect.
- It is also effective in relieving body aches when used only with castor oil .
- It can stop nosebleeds pretty quickly. It prevents blood clotting.
- It has a protective effect against atherosclerosis problems. It plays an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health.
- It is the most accurate herbal solution that people who have insomnia problems can apply.
- In addition to its menstrual-regulating effect, it has a sexual power-enhancing effect.
- Women who consume onions regularly throughout their life can reduce the risk of osteoporosis during menopause.
What are the Benefits of Onion Juice?
- Sulfur in onion juice is one of the main enemies of cancer.
- The chromium contained in it also helps to balance blood sugar.
- It is effective in the treatment of upper respiratory tract diseases such as cough and bronchitis with its expectorant feature.
How Many Calories in Onion? What is the Nutritional Value of Onions?
The vitamin and nutritional value of onion is 0.1 g, sodium is 4 mg, potassium is 146 mg, carbohydrate is 9 g, and protein is 1.1 g per 100 g. The question of how many calories an onion is answered as 39.7 kcal.
Why Do Onions Cause Tears?
- When it comes to onion, the first thing that comes to our mind is its indispensable flavor and the indescribable aroma it adds to the dishes, while the second is its tearing feature.
- So, what is the answer to this question that haunts most of us during the time spent on the kitchen counter?
- Onion cells are made up of two parts: allinases and sulfides. Sulfides are broken down by allinases to sulfenic acid .
- Sulfenic acid turns into a volatile sulfur compound in a short time. This gas, which spreads in the air, turns into a burning acid and reaches our eyes.