How to Make a Natural Sugar Peel at Home?
Peeling is the process of peeling and cleaning the dead skin on skin. Peeling is done with various materials. You can clean the dead cells on the skin by using peeling creams that you can buy ready-made from cosmetic stores or using additive-free peelings that you can prepare naturally at home.
Among the many types of peeling, attention has been drawn to sugar peeling recently. Those who make and try sugar peeling at home say that they are very satisfied with the result they get. Are you ready to try the sugar peeling that tens of people have tried?
Now we will prepare and apply granulated sugar peeling on this page with you. You will be amazed when you see the results. If you think that your skin needs regeneration and improvement, you can read our article without wasting time.
How to Make a Natural Sugar Peel at Home?
If you have observed oiliness, staining, acne, and paleness on your skin, we can say that it is time to try sugar peeling. To try sugar peeling at home, we must first prepare our materials.
- Half a cup of desirable type of sugar
- Half a cup of coconut oil or olive oil
- Preferred vegetable oils: such as chamomile oil, aloe vera oil.
- a tiny jar
- If you have gathered the necessary materials for sugar peeling, first add the sugar into the jar.
- Pour olive or coconut oil over the sugar and mix.
- You can use a fine-tipped apparatus while mixing.
- Then you need to add vegetable oil. This oil can be chamomile oil or aloe vera oil.
- You can also add orange oil if you wish. Orange oil leaves a pleasant scent on your skin. It also helps tighten the pores as it will support vitamin C.
- If you use your herbal oil in favor of tea tree oil, you can solve acne problems faster. Because tea tree oil helps to heal acne when it is involved in sugar peeling application.
- After all the ingredients are mixed well, it should be applied to the skin once in 2 days.
- It is especially recommended to apply before showering.
- 15 minutes before entering the shower, apply the sugar peeling on your skin and wait.
- During washing, you can move on to the cleaning phase by massaging your face with circular movements.
How to Use Sugar Peel?
- Those who want to try the sugar peeling recipe we have just suggested should first cleanse their skin of make-up.
- It is not recommended to apply peeling on make-up skin.
- Cleanse your skin with warm water and wipe off all cosmetics.
- Then apply the sugar scrub on your skin.
- You can apply sugar peeling to areas such as the eye area, lip area, chin, and forehead.
- Thanks to the lumpy structure of sugar, dead cells on your skin will be easily removed.
- The recommended application interval is 1 time in 2 days.
- It is especially recommended to be done before the shower and at night for skincare.
- You should not miss these two moments, as showering and sleeping will accelerate the regeneration of your skin.
- Women and men can get productive results by trying sugar peeling.
What Does Sugar Peel Do, What Are Its Benefits?
Those who have heard of sugar peeling for the first time may think what is the use of sugar peeling. To clarify this question, let us provide you with information about the benefits of olive oil sugar peeling.
- Sugar peeling is first and foremost a natural application that nourishes the skin.
- You can give your lips a natural color by trying lip sugar peeling. This method, which reveals lip color, will restore dry and chapped lips and give them a healthy appearance.
- Sugar peeling is a nourishing skincare application. Helps to reduce acne scars.
- It supports the reduction of blemishes on the skin.
- Adds shine and color to dry and pale skin. You can believe that you will look more alive as a result of regular application.
- Sugar peeling, which helps tighten the pores, can be applied not only to the face area but also to the cellulite areas on the legs. In this way, the problem of cellulite is prevented.
- Those who live in very cold regions should definitely try sugar peeling. Because this peeling application has the task of maintaining the moisture balance of the skin.
- The substance called glycolic acid in the content of sugar helps to renew the skin. Especially those living in hot and dry areas need this peeling.
- It supports the rapid renewal of skin cells and helps you look better.