How to Get the Best Hair Care at Home 9 Tips
Haircare is a very special moment for men and women. Thanks to shiny, lively, and full hair, the person feels better. Periodic hair care should be applied at home for the best nourishment and growth of the hair. If you have time and want to take special care of your hair at home, we will explain the information that will create a hair care routine on this page.
How is Hair Care Made? 9 Best Methods at Home
1) Choose the Right Shampoo
- First of all, we would like to talk about shampoo for those who say how hair care should be.
- When you choose the most suitable shampoo for your hair, you can have long and lively hair.
- If your hair has been dyed for a long time, you should wash your hair with shampoo for dyed hair, and if you have dry and damaged hair, you should wash your hair with a special shampoo.
- If your hair is very oily, you should stay away from shampoos that are moisturizing.
2) Adjust the Temperature of the Water Well
- The temperature of the water will be a very important item in the list of hair care recommendations.
- If you wash your hair with very hot water; may cause skin irritation.
- Likewise, if you wash your hair with very cold water; Since you do not clean the existing dirt and oil, you will have unkempt hair.
- It is recommended for your health to wash your hair regularly with warm water.
3) Use Vegetable Oils
- It is recommended to use herbal oils offered by nature for those who think about what to do for hair care.
- Argan oil that gives volume to your hair, coconut oil that moisturizes, almond oil that prevents dryness should be used.
- Recommended herbal oils are recommended to be used in hair masks.
4) Rest Your Hair
- For those who say how to do hair care at home, let’s give a trick that saves hair.
- If you are applying heat to your hair every morning, you should stay away from tools such as straighteners and tongs for a certain period of time.
- It is recommended to rest the hair and keep it in its own shape. During the period without any treatment, the hair is revitalized.
5) Be Sensible When Drying
- If the hair care will be done with a natural method, the drying process should be very low.
- The temperature of the hair dryer should not be on a high setting. When the hair is dried at high temperatures, breakage and burning may occur due to heat.
- For healthy hair, medium heat drying and straightening are recommended.
6) Use Hair Moisturizer
- When combing your hair, the comb must have a certain humidity to flow through the hair.
- If your hair has been very dry lately and shedding occurs while combing; You should start using hair moisturizer immediately.
- Thanks to the hair moisturizer you will use after the shampoo, your hair will be soft and shiny.
7) Eat a Heavy Vitamin E Diet
- The secret of healthy hair is hidden in vitamin E. Vitamin E helps hair grow, nourish and revitalize.
- You can maintain hair care at home by consuming foods containing vitamin E such as almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, olive oil and coconut oil .
8) Apply Hair Mask Regularly
- Always apply a mask when caring for your hair at home. Since only washing and shampoo will not be enough, it is recommended to make a hair mask suitable for your hair every week.
- When making a hair mask, first comb your hair. Then, apply the hair mask of your choice to your hair from root to tip.
- Wait for at least 30 minutes depending on the content of the hair mask.
- It is recommended to use warm water to clean the mask after waiting.
9) Prefer Organic Hair Colors
- When dyeing your hair at home, you should prefer dyes that are free from chemical substances.
- If you care for your hair with organic dyes, the hair will be less damaged.
- After the hair dyeing process, be sure to apply a care cream. The care cream will prevent the hardness that the dye will create on your hai