How to get rid of the smell of garlic? 10 Solutions
While preparing delicious meals in the kitchen, the smell of food that surrounds the house awakens the appetite. these appetizing smells can cause unwanted situations from time to time. Like the lingering onion and garlic smell. Onion and garlic, which are in our lives as natural antibiotics, are added to various dishes. Onion and garlic, which you add to your meals after peeling them off and chopping them as you wish, leave an odor on your hand after a while. This smell will bother you for a long time. We have prepared a very effective article for you to put an end to the irritating smell.
What’s in this article? How to get rid of the smell of garlic? How to handle the smell of garlic and much more refreshing information. So now let’s give these question marks a fresh scent and remove all the unwanted odor.
The first answer to the question of what smells of garlic is toothpaste. Here’s what you need to do to remove the odor:
- To remove the smell of garlic or onion that permeates your hand during cooking, apply a teaspoon of toothpaste to your hand and wait for 5 minutes.
- Then wash your hands by rubbing them with warm water.
- The cleaning agents in the toothpaste will remove the garlic or onion pulp from your hands.
- You can remove the odor in your mouth in a short time by brushing your teeth with toothpaste.
2) Metal Tablespoon
Among the materials that remove the smell of garlic, there are also metal substances. You can follow these steps to get rid of the smell of garlic using the tablespoon:
- Take a large tablespoon and rub it in your hand under warm water.
- By taking advantage of the deodorization feature of metal and iron materials, you will be able to remove the smell of garlic from your hands in a few minutes.
- We recommend using only spoons. Other metal products can damage your hand with a little distraction.
3) Coffee Ground and Tea Buds
You may leave a trace of garlic added to the food. You can eliminate these odors in a few minutes with household materials . Here’s what you need to do:
- Take the coffee grounds or brewed tea buds in your palm and rub your hand as if you had soap.
- After a few minutes, wash your hands under warm water and smell.
- You may notice that the garlic smell on your hands is cleared.
Baking soda is coming to help you this time with its benefits. You can apply these suggestions to remove unwanted garlic odors with baking soda:
- Pour a teaspoon of baking soda into your palm and rub your hand with a little water.
- After foaming occurs on your hands, proceed to rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Baking soda will not only remove the dirt on your hands, but will also eliminate the odor of onions and garlic.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer to your hands after washing with baking soda.
- If there is an open wound, baking soda can burn these wounds. It’s good to be careful.
How to remove the smell of garlic, does it come out easily from the mouth? Of course, there is a method to this too. How Does?
- To remove the garlic smell after eating, take some milk and shake it in your mouth.
- Milk will relax and soften your palate. You can also try this method to remove odors that you are uncomfortable with.
Lemon is a panacea food. It beautifies everything to which it is added. Now it’s here to get rid of the annoying garlic smell ! How Does?
- To remove the smell of onion and garlic in your hand; Take half a lemon and rub it all over your hand.
- After waiting for a few minutes, clean your hands of lemon with the help of warm water.
- With this method, the dirt on the hand will also be removed.
- You may notice that there is no trace of odor after washing.
7) Salt Water
Just like baking soda, salt is effective at removing unwanted vegetable odors. In a short time, it eliminates the odors left from the garlic in particular. Here are the steps you need to do:
- Pour a teaspoon of salt on your hand and rub it with a drop or two of water.
- With the solvent feature of salt, you can clean all the bad odors that occur in your hands.
- If you have cuts or wounds, it is not recommended to try this method. We recommend that you try other methods, as salt can burn the wounds.
Did you notice the smell of garlic on your hands much later, from the haste in the kitchen? Then peel a small potato immediately and get rid of this smell with raw potato slices. The tricks are as follows:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into round slices.
- Rub your hands all over with the potato you use like a soap.
- Then wash your hands with cold water and get rid of the smell in a short time.
After cutting the apple, if you do not consume it immediately, it starts to darken. The substances that provide this blackening are effective in removing the smell of garlic. To get rid of the smell of apple and garlic , you should definitely try these steps:
- Consume an apple with its peel after a while. As soon as you bite the apple, you can feel the odor in the mouth disappear.
- In addition, if you rub your hands with a slice of apple, you can remove bad smells from your hands.
You may think that the smell of garlic will go away with tomatoes. Remember that tomato is an antioxidant food. To see the effect, you can follow the following way:
- Puree a medium tomato and wash your hands with this puree. Make sure you have a few minutes left.
- If you don’t have time to puree, cut a medium tomato in half and rub the open part on your hand and wait.
- After a few minutes, you can clean your hands of all odors with cold water and soap.