How Many Calories in Watermelon | Watermelon Nutritional Value
Watermelon, which is very rich in vitamins A and C, is a very useful food with its rich minerals. It makes you feel refreshed and energetic during the day and helps your skin to be moisturized. Calories in the watermelon vary according to the amount consumed. You should not be consumed more than necessary because it contains a high amount of sugar. It is recommended to be consumed watermelon in small amounts at regular intervals.
The number of calories in the watermelon consumed on average per day is as follows:
- 1 serving of watermelon contains approximately 45 calories
- 1 thin slice of watermelon is about 90 calories
- 1 medium slice of watermelon averages 105 calories
- 1 thick slice of watermelon contains approximately 130 calories
- 100 grams of watermelon has an average of 26 calories.
How Many Calories in Watermelon Seeds?
The fact that the seeds of the watermelon are good for the body and skin, as well as the watermelon itself, is a valid reason to consume watermelon seeds. Consumption of watermelon seeds, which has come from ancient times, generally consists of roasted and baked seeds.
- Watermelon seeds, which can be consumed raw, contain approximately 240 calories per 50 grams. 50 grams, corresponding to a bowl of seeds, is the ideal ratio for daily consumption of watermelon seeds.
How Many Calories in Watermelon Smoothie?
Smoothie, which is an alternative option for watermelon consumption, is a highly preferred beverage in summer. In addition to its refreshing and satiating feature, it contains multiple useful nutrients. You can consume a Watermelon smoothie as a good snack. It makes you feel alive as it contains a high amount of protein and fiber. Watermelon smoothie, which is an excellent source of fiber for your body, varies in calories depending on the amount you will consume. It is recommended to consume watermelon smoothie as an average portion, which should not be overdone in daily consumption.
Calorie amounts of watermelon smoothie consumed on average daily:
- 1 serving (medium) watermelon smoothie contains approximately 192 calories
- 1 cup of watermelon smoothie contains an average of 94 calories
- 100 grams of watermelon smoothie contains approximately 46 calories.
Watermelon Nutritional Value
The watermelon nutritional value table, which is created by considering an average portion, is as follows:
- 100 g of watermelon contains 26 calories
- 100 grams of watermelon contains 7.6 carbohydrates
- 100 g of watermelon contains 0.3 mg of iron
- 100 g of watermelon contains 7 mg of calcium
- 100 g of watermelon contains 0.4 fiber
- 100 g of watermelon contains 112 mg of potassium
- 100 g of watermelon contains 8.1 mg of vitamin C
- 100 g of watermelon contains 569 IU of vitamin A.
- Does not contain fat and cholesterol
Is Watermelon Weakening? Can You Eat Watermelon on a Diet?
The high amount of water in watermelon makes it a fruit that helps to lose weight. However, watermelon, which has low-calorie values, is not recommended to be consumed as a single food during the day. This way of eating can be harmful to your health. Watermelon, which you will consume in addition to your daily regular diet, helps you lose weight. Watermelon, which you can add to your snack or main meal at regular intervals, accelerates your metabolism and increases your body’s fat-burning rate.
With the coming of the summer months, it becomes much more possible to get rid of the weight gained in the winter with the energy brought by the season. It is possible to reach the desired weight with a diet consisting of regular foods and exercise. Eating watermelon in your diet, which you will organize in accordance with your health, will take the heat in your body and make you feel much more fit. Watermelon, which has very high values in terms of vitamins and minerals, helps you to enjoy your diet by making you feel much better during the day. The high sugar content of watermelon makes it difficult to get the performance you want from your diet when the daily recommended amount is exceeded. For this, the watermelon that you will consume at regular intervals and in small amounts will be beneficial for both your diet and you.
How is the Watermelon Diet Made?
The watermelon diet, which is among the shock diets, is a diet preferred by those who aim to lose 3 to 5 kilos in a short time like a week. A watermelon diet, which is not recommended for blood pressure and diabetes patients, should not be applied for more than a week. This diet, which is usually made by calculating calories, provides the necessary importance for calorie sensitivity as a diet that balances daily consumption with the question of how many calories in 100 grams of watermelon. During your diet, you need to take all the foods in the diet. It is necessary to take the main meal and snack to the desired extent in order to reach the desired weight. It is very important for your diet to be effective if you do sports for half an hour a day in 1 week and do not consume salt, sugar, refined products, oily foods.
While applying your watermelon diet, it is useful to act by considering the question of how many calories in a slice of watermelon. A daily sample nutrition list for the watermelon diet, which should be applied for a week, is as follows. You can consume it by adjusting the chicken and meat type and vegetable type in its content according to your own taste. It is recommended that people with any health problems consult their doctor before applying the diet list for their own health.
- Breakfast: 1 slice of watermelon, 1 slice of fat-free feta cheese, 1 slice of wholemeal bread
- Snack: 1 bowl of non-fat yogurt, 1 portion of boiled vegetables
- Lunch: 1 slice of watermelon
- Dinner: 1 portion of chicken breast, salad with lots of greens, 1 slice of wholemeal bread
- Snack: 1 slice of watermelon